Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, dumb question maybe, but....don't most people have a spare key to their car? She left on a road trip with only one car key?

I have never taken a spare car key on a road trip. It never would have dawned on me to do that. The spare key is safe at home so I don’t lose it. If I needed it someone could overnight it to me. I don’t think most people take spare keys with them.

No. This keeps getting brought up from social media discussing it.

Gabby's grandpa's name is literally "Stan"

Yes, I'm aware I was thinking out loud trying to wrack my brain what it could mean if she did text it.
I tried to EDIT that part out but it's too late.

Obviously I haven’t been in their shoes, but I just feel as though I would have done things a lot differently. Specifically, not leaving my house, among a multitude of other things.

Everything they have done/haven’t done speaks volumes to me. I just can’t figure out what it is. They either know where he is and that he’s fine (odd considering his girlfriend/fiancée was murdered). Or they don’t care? I’m not sure. Something is off about them and their response to everything that has happened.

Maybe now they know what happened to Gabby, they don't really care about his fate. Or they know he would never kill himself as he is not that way inclined. We don't know, and there will be a point when all the details come out and we can judge then.

I have never taken a spare car key on a road trip. It never would have dawned on me to do that. The spare key is safe at home so I don’t lose it. If I needed it someone could overnight it to me. I don’t think most people take spare keys with them.
Mine is attached to my vehicle in a secure, accessible place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214