Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested to know what the other $700+ dollars were spent on. If he bought supplies to help him go on the run (like camping gear/burner phones/etc) on her card while driving across the country in his murdered girlfriends van, he better hope his parents hooked him up with a good lawyer.

It says $1000 OR MORE from TWO accounts. He could easily have quite a bit depending on what GP had saved.

Laundrie family lawyer responds to FBI arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie

“It is my understanding that the arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie is related to activities occurring after the death of Gabby Petito and not related to her actual demise," Laundrie attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News Digital. "The FBI is focusing on locating Brian and when that occurs the specifics of the charges covered under the indictment will be addressed in the proper forum.”

The FBI announced the arrest warrant on Thursday.

"On September 22, 2021, the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito," FBI Denver posted on Twitter.

Gabby Petito: Search for Brian Laundrie at Carlton Reserve enters fifth day: LIVE UPDATES

I believe you said this is now a federal case. So, I guess that means a federal case defense attorney is required?
As the crime appears to have been committed on Federal lands, it will be tried in Federal Court in Cheyenne, Wyoming through the US Dept Of Justice using US District
Sounds like, based on the info available, he used her or her parents cards after her death. I would be willing to bet the charges were related to gas/food/supplies to get home from WY to FL.

JMO.

Maybe also buying some long-term survival gear along the way.

He certainly didn't go through $1000 of gas and McDonald on his 36 hour trip.

Note that they lay the first part of the charge as Aug 30, not Aug 29

Did he stay at the van the night after the hitchiking event?

Let me preface this question by saying I’m 98% convinced the unauthorized usage charge pertains to Brian using Gabby’s credit/bank cards on his route home - but - could they have gotten this indictment just as easily if he used his parents credit cards? I’m just curious seeing as her name wasn't on any of the documents pertaining to the charge. Obviously the feds don’t have anything more to charge him with at the moment so it makes sense for them to try to get him in for questioning/holding anyway they can get him. I guess I just assumed LE would’ve combed through her credit card statements from the start. Because LE totally could’ve used that as a reason to hold him much earlier. But if it was his parents cards it could make sense to me if only because the feds searched his house so recently and could’ve come across a bank statement with charges for those dates.

/JMO

Last edited:
He may have just emptied her accounts and withdrew all the money. With many banks you can use your debit card to access both your checking and savings accounts.

They may have surveillance camera footage of him alone at the ATM.
Might be where he got the $200 to offer when hitchhiking. The colter bay village general store has an ATM.

Oh but he is a good guy, abused by her, yada, yada., yada.
Maybe some will stop making excuses for this guy!

I hope so! The last thread shut down before I could reply to your post. There's just no other scenario that fits an innocent BL. All his actions thus far have showed me he's guilty and he's evil. Good thing I won't be on his jury. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18