Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think they need to investigate around Balboa and Delmar. Something seems odd about that, especially the driveway with no house or anything attached to it. And for some reason every time I think about those 2 streets I get emotional.

The indictment says "From on or about August 30th 2021 through, and including September 1, 2021 in the District of Wyoming and elsewhere...by such conduct obtained things of value...". Which means that he did these things in Wyoming and other places. I would bet that he fueled up in Wyoming before leaving on the trip. But I guess it's possible that he simply obtained the card in Wyoming.

What I find interesting is that it seems to put him in Wyoming on the 30th. That's later than many people believed.
I also think that somewhere in the document it says “interrupting interstate commerce.” To ME, that says across state lines, but I’m not a lawyer so JMO. Also JMO, he originally took the card in Wyoming (which would be why he’s charged there). Then he used it to get to FL (food, gas, etc.). The ME could have given them a range for the time of death, & maybe they caught him on surveillance at a gas station after that date (making the access unauthorized). Like I said, totally JMO…but I really believe that’s what happened.

I'm going to push this one a little harder because I think it could be so important! One or more of the Laundries were involved in an "incident" a few blocks away from the reserve on the 18th! Who? What were they doing there? It doesn't have to be about the Mustang - and probably isn't. Why were the police involved?
Anybody have any more information on this? Very suspicious. Maybe that's why they are still searching that area for Brian.

I don't believe it was them. The couple bought donuts (from a convenience store, which means they would have been awful), instant noodles, and bottles of water. And we all know what they thought about bottled water . . . I just can't see them eating stale donuts and instant noodles.

These things are good observations. You're probably right on that.

For some reason, I think this break is important to why things went downhill so quick -- if it happened. I guess it did happen. I mean, people have said their garage looks jam-packed, too, so....

so who has his phone then. If he was going out there to off himself, he wouldn’t need a backpack either. But if he left his wallet (and I’m assuming his ID) “he” drove to the reserve without his license. Which doesn’t seem like a huge thing in the mix of everything, but it doesn’t make sense.

I agree. Why wo
But he drove the car, without a license?

If someone is a murderer, driving without a license is the least of their worries.
But he drove the car, without a license?

If he murdered his girlfriend, I doubt he's concerned about driving without a license.

According to CNN the parents think their little boy might have hurt himself because he left home without his wallet and phone. But I thought he didn't use a phone.
And he had no money, so what was in his wallet? Were Gabby's cards still in there? (I would love to see BL's wallet. Maybe just full of cracker crumbs.)
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It matches my mood for today’s disclosures.

I also think this is nonsense and they know where he is.

Gabby Petito update: Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - CNN

Anyone notice when his parents got home today his mama had a light weight lunch box with her when she got out of the truck? Probably means nothing.. it was quite the trip.. I’d take snacks too.. and snacks for the snacks..

I agree. You can work for days on unpublished web pages AND blog posts AND videos. If she was trying to be a pro, she would have waited to publish until she had enough material to keep it consistent without gaps on content. So, I think she may have been "hoarding" content, keeping it unpublished for a while. MOO.

I haven't said this out loud yet, but I found her video on YouTube a strange choice. It's very long for an intro video, in my opinion. Just thinking out loud. I've tried being a blogger and YouTube, but couldn't sustain the energy required

Yep, that's why the FBI should be talking to Squarespace about the actual content that is hidden from view. There might be writing in there that would indicate who knows what. Maybe her movements and where she was and when she last worked on it.

I also thought that long video was sort of a strange intro video. The length of it but also the music choices. It did kind of establish though that she liked things neat and cutely arranged and they slept in a tent, not in the van.

I agree I just find it interesting that this storm went northward during the dates he was presumed to be traveling south to his home in Florida.

It's a great point to bring up tho for the timeline. This was a major storm making landfall in the region that he was travelling in during the time he was travelling. I think it's worth considering since it could have some bearing on what his likely chosen path back was. I'd say he'd definitely chose to get east of the big river as fast as he could, if he was paying attention and his intent was to get home posthaste.

Nagging questions:
1. Brian's sudden trip during their road trip 5 days after the 911 incident?
2. Where was the Mustang parked prior to 9/15/2021?
3. Why would the "family" go camping when he got home?
4. Brian's parents odd behavior?
<modsnip> Thank you MODS!!!
6. What was Brian actually doing during his hitchhiking journey?
7. Who was GP speaking with on the phone while in the back of the police cruiser?
8. Was the STAN text message actually the Send The Authorities Now?
9. Last official proof of life for BL?

Last edited:
Well BEEP BEEPING crap. I feel like they need to check that area.

Wouldn't it be amusing if BL had been hiding in that neighborhood all along, and not in the reserve? There aren't actually a lot of houses there, although there do seem to be a lot of lots. It looks pretty woody and undeveloped - kind of like a failed development project.

Going by other true crime cases, I can totally understand LE not letting the Laundries participate in the search of the Carlton reserve.

That being said, however, I am 100% certain that 99% of parents whose son had "gone missing" and who were concerned about his well-being would have been out in the reserve parking lot waiting for anything the searchers would have found.

They seem amazingly unconcerned about locating their "missing" son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee