Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Unless you are a verified lawyer, you must provide a link to support what you state when discussing legal matters. No guessing at law with "I think" or "I heard".

Please provide a link to support what you state.

Thanks.

I had mentioned a few threads back that I had managed to come up with a theory that would fit the facts we knew at the time and it was similar to this. The other thing I had entertained was that Gabby/BL were witness to something criminal and then pursued/threatened. At this point, though, even if the latter had been the case, you'd hope that the parents would be cooperative with police.
If that were the case wouldn't it stand to reason that more people in that area would have seen or heard something and come forward by now? That camping area was full. Thats why red, white and bethune turned around and left

I hope the BL is found today!
LE must have a very good reason to keep searching in the reserve.
They are tearing it up with their heavy duty vehicles.
Some environmentalists are beginning to get upset to think this may all be for nothing.
How ironic that BL would hate what is being done to the park and it's being done only because of him.

I know this tragedy has brought tonight issues surrounding domestic violence, which is fantastic and much needed. I just want to share something a bit personal to me that has come out of this tragedy (and believe me, I would rather Gabby be alive than to have this lesson, no doubt). I have been struggle with motivation for a long time in my job…today I was thinking, Gabby would probably give ANYTHING to work at a crap job if it meant she could be alive. That kicked my rear in gear this morning.

Could have. Was strange timing with that purchase IMO. Enough time to pack it, take a trip and not come back with BL

They very well may have just wanted the camper and it’s completely irrelevant. Why purchase a camper for probably a few grand at least when they could rent a uhaul truck or trailer or a plain old enclosed utility trailer even, or a rental suv, and get supplies and BL out of town that way. In the scenario of using it to get him out of town, they are left with an expensive piece of evidence clogging up their driveway. There are lots of cheaper ways to get stuff out of town. I highly doubt they’d be loading tons of survival stuff in their driveway, anyway. They would go out of town to purchase things and hit the road.

Wonder who this guy is and what he’s doing..
TFRs have been in place in the search for the last few days. So that's an interesting catch.

The mind-boggling part to me (and my limited knowledge) is the search area has been limited to a very small portion of the reserve. This tells me dogs have alerted in this area, or there is significant evidence being gathered there.

Don't try to cypher out the Laundries reasons for the cold refusal to alleviate Gabby's family's suffering. In some families, tribal loyalty transcends ethics, morality, common sense, compassion, empathy. That's just the way it is. Blood is thicker and the rest be damned.

We have seen this many times before in cases. Even when we know the parents know their child is guilty and is not a good person.

This isn't a movie

At the time of the camping trip he was not wanted for a crime, he was free to move about, travel, do whatever he wanted. He could go to Mexico, he could have flown to Canada. Why this elaborate, unnecessary rouse? People talking about parents influx of cash from real estate purchases. OK, just buy him a ticket to a non extradition country and give him cash, tick off the Covid checklist requirements. Fly out freely. These elaborate stories of camping trips and dropping him off in locations so he can hike to the border? Just drive him to the border. Also, he left his mustang at the reserve as a distraction, just drive to the border, dump it there. I think we are overestimating this family and forgetting his status at the time he went missing did not hinder his movement.

And if the parents went and did this unnecessary and elaborate plan. Im not confident a seemingly normal family would be able to pull that off without leaving evidence of their actions. The FBI are confident in their assertions he went to the reserve. It is very hard to orchestrate an escape without leaving breadcrumbs like google searches, withdrawals of cash, purchasing of supplies, evading traffic cams, evading store cams, purchasing everything with cash. It just seems like we are giving these parents are bit more credit than I think they deserve. They are not masterminds. This is evident in him driving home to Florida and not straight to Mexico before any one was even suspicious. And them hiring a real estate attorney.

Guilt after you commit a major crime, makes you feel like you are wanted for a crime, because its inevitable.

Fear brought Brian back home where he sought guidance from his parents.

Parents probably wanted as little involvement as possible. The plan unfolded over time, it wasn't schemed out on a whiteboard over 3 days and 3 nights staying up all night drinking redbull. Real estate lawyer was a family friend; a proxy lawyer until BL was gone / caught. IMHO

He could have come home waiting to be arrested and his parents said we will get u out of here !
There are so many scenarios available here!

Don't try to cypher out the Laundries reasons for the cold refusal to alleviate Gabby's family's suffering. In some families, tribal loyalty transcends ethics, morality, common sense, compassion, empathy. That's just the way it is. Blood is thicker and the rest be damned.

We have seen this many times before in cases. Even when we know the parents know their child is guilty and is not a good person.

That's the Fox pool feed heli. He's getting pictures that - undoubtedly - look like most all of the pictures from the last coupla days... but allowing Fox to say they're "live" or "on the scene".

whoops sorry i thought that was the link from earlier with the chopper down near St Pete my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay