Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone? its lonely!

My butt is now flat from sitting at computer all day! Hope that admission is not a TOS.

I have been thinking about the Cassie interview. She cared for Gabby, but had little information about her brother coming back.

One reason might be that Brian told his parents the truth, and parents then tried to keep Cassie away from that knowledge. I am beginning to think that his parents helped him plan his escape. I heard today on TV, Laundries could be civilly sued.

One more thing, just saw video that showed a guy demonstrating the ability to avoid detection using one of those heat blankets.

I worked in FL for years as a wildlife ecologist and marine rehabilitator. I'm well aware of the exact conditions that BL would be facing in FL as well as the exact plants and species available to him in Carlton Reserve. Not to mention the wildlife threats (or non threats as the actual case is).

While you may be thinking that I'm "underestimating the difficulty" I think you are way underestimating the will of someone to survive. And BL doesn't want life in a cell IMO. It's very very clear to me that would be worse than death to him.

Then we disagree. :) Did you spend many of those years survival-camping in Florida swamps?

This time of year in Florida it wouldn't get cool enough for BL to risk death from exposure,

i don't believe this to be true

Florida gets lots of rain and thunder storms, when these storms become outflow dominant they gust out wind that wind chill probably would be enough to turn someone hypothermic depending on what they are wearing and how wet they are from the storm or damp from sweating through clothing

im not here to debate anything just throwing in that its possible just about anywhere to die from exposure in the right circumstances

Florida gets lots of rain and thunder storms, when these storms become outflow dominant they gust out wind that wind chill probably would be enough to turn someone hypothermic depending on what they are wear and how wet they are from the storm or damp from sweating through clothing

im not here to debate anything just throwing in that its possible just about anywhere to die from exposure in the right circumstances

Especially if they're sick from other things, like eating bad forage or drinking infected rainwater.

I tried quoting @shelbycat rom the last thread, but I don't know how to do it. Looks like finger marks to me at 56:25

View attachment 314648

The police really should have examined her for marks like they did with BL. I’m not trying to blame anything of what eventually happened to Gabby on the cops, but they missed some major things.

Then we disagree. :) Did you spend many of those years survival-camping in Florida swamps?

Not survival style in the swamp (I had cushy overnight digs in the form of an actual tent when I was doing field work in that area) but I have done it areas worse than the FL swamps.
I wasn't a fugitive highly motivated to stay out of jail but I managed :D

Florida gets lots of rain and thunder storms, when these storms become outflow dominant they gust out wind that wind chill probably would be enough to turn someone hypothermic depending on what they are wearing and how wet they are from the storm or damp from sweating through clothing

NO way, he could NOT die from exposure in Florida right now. Not possible.

Smiling and bright in every family photo.
Crying and miserable when we last saw her.
This entire saga sucks...

Bringing this over from the last thread. The changes in Gabby from the family photos to the recent ones are stunning. Living with Brian Laundrie was not a healthy situation for her, physically, mentally or emotionally. I loved seeing the Gabby that we saw glimpses of in her videos. So sad, she was too young to recognize the toxic relationship she was in. And I think it started before their last trip. I can't imagine that living with his family was a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties