Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried quoting @shelbycat rom the last thread, but I don't know how to do it. Looks like finger marks to me at 56:25

View attachment 314648

I agree. The outside of her right arm looks like finger marks vs thumb marks. He could have been facing her and grabbed her right arm with his left hand or he could have approached her from behind and grabbed her right arm with his right hand. Either way would place finger marks on the outside of her arm.I haven't watched any of the videos with him in it. It might be apparent whether he is left or right handed based on how he picks things up or holds objects.

I think there was supposed to be a new page linked, so a few of us are still here?
I backtracked. If you go to page 1 of this #36 thread, the previous threads are linked.
It hops from 1:05pm yesterday to approx 40 mins ago. So yes, those of us that couldn’t check in, missed some. Go to #35, check date and time and starts either forward or backwards.
You have to hand it to these mods though. And hey, let’s help out by not getting into back and forth “discussions” that really aren’t related to Gabby.

@JayWill. I don’t know how to quote back to the last thread. I thought they were handed the NY attorney’s card on the 11th, not the tenth?
I am not sure but the first time the police went there, for information about her whereabouts they were told to contact their lawyer. Sorry, I am not sure which day, but it did not change. They have never spoken to police or made Brian available.
ETA. To copy a post from the last thread, click on the post number and you can copy the permalink. For future use.

<modsnip>

I worked in FL for years as a wildlife ecologist and marine rehabilitator. I'm well aware of the exact conditions that BL would be facing in FL as well as the exact plants and species available to him in Carlton Reserve. Not to mention the wildlife threats (or non threats as the actual case is).

While you may be thinking that I'm "underestimating the difficulty" I think you are way underestimating the will of someone to survive. And BL doesn't want life in a cell IMO. It's very very clear to me that would be worse than death to him.
The punishment of life in prison with no chance of parole would be, IMO worse than the death penalty.
It’s interesting how a POI in a murder case could kill someone in cold blood, but when it comes to them facing punishment by death, they’re big scaredy-cats and hide because THEY are too afraid to die. Worthless cowards. IMO

It’s a broad recap of everything. I haven’t heard anything I didn’t already know or learn from here. You’re not missing anything.

Two things were new-ish to me. Seeing the Rose friend being interviewed. And also the gift shop or ice cream shop near Teton they stopped at. The cashier gave an account of an interaction I hadn’t heard about. She mentioned BL’s insistence of Gabby mentioning that she is engaged to him.

Then we disagree. :) Did you spend many of those years survival-camping in Florida swamps?
i disagree ALOT......Ive lived my entire life in florida and trust me, no way he can survive long....you seem to forget that just anyone that is well prepared might could survive a long time we are talking about someone that is hiding, someone that cant build a fire to help keep prey and bugs away, keep worm keep dry......its not the same being a wanted man in the swamp and being someone that can come and go as they please!

I agree. The outside of her right arm looks like finger marks vs thumb marks. He could have been facing her and grabbed her right arm with his left hand or he could have approached her from behind and grabbed her right arm with his right hand. Either way would place finger marks on the outside of her arm.I haven't watched any of the videos with him in it. It might be apparent whether he is left or right handed based on how he picks things up or holds objects.
Looks like it could have been an open hand slap, as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members