Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe no one has comments on that thermal footage. I thought it was huge. assuming it wasn’t some kind of stock footage . Haven’t heard or seen a MSM peep about it since it was aired. I’m wondering if it didn’t pan out or if LE is keeping it under wraps. And also now wondering if this is the last seen on foot reference by dog and others
This one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-090450_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-090450_Chrome.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 336
Can anyone explain why the last page of the search warrant for the hard drive says signed dated Aug 31, 2021 ?? Just a typo? if so, could that hurt them later in court or is that just a small thing? dont know how all that works… (I’m sure this was discussed extensively on the day this was released but I missed that thread, I apologize) https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1440096545467244546?s=21

Morning all! Something bugging me since the middle of the night—why did Gabbys mom file the missing persons report with NPPD and not in WY where she was last seen? I’m assuming it’s because they somehow found out that the van was back (maybe from the police visit)?

It looks like North Port Police continue their search throughout the weekend. At first I thought it was futile. But their dogged pursuit has me thinking there are very good reasons for it. We don't know what their equipment has detected, but it's likely it has detected something for them to continue this very costly search.

I've been wrong before in believing LE had good reasons for something. But most often, we find out they do.

Morning all! Something bugging me since the middle of the night—why did Gabbys mom file the missing persons report with NPPD and not in WY where she was last seen? I’m assuming it’s because they somehow found out that the van was back (maybe from the police visit)?
They probably couldn't even be certain which state she went missing in, so that was a start.

What we know about Gabby Petito's final days - CNN

By Christina Maxouris, CNN
Updated 6:28 AM EDT, Sun September 26, 2021
Snipped
On August 24, Petito FaceTimed with her mother and told her she was leaving Utah and heading to the Teton mountain range, in Wyoming, Petito family attorney Richard Stafford has said.

A day later, the mother and daughter texted again,….
More at link
—-
This article says FaceTime was the 24th and text was missing he 25th.

Chase Campbell @ChaseC_TV (WWSB) via Twitter — 7:44AM 9/26
Sarasota County marked truck headed out of the reserve just before my live hit at about 7:33. Sun rose about a half hour ago, which would be an early start.

We already know that it’s going to be crews in/out during this phase of the search for anything #BrianLaundrie-related

It looks like North Port Police continue their search throughout the weekend. At first I thought it was futile. But their dogged pursuit has me thinking there are very good reasons for it. We don't know what their equipment has detected, but it's likely it has detected something for them to continue this very costly search.

I've been wrong before in believing LE had good reasons for something. But most often, we find out they do.

This...chances are there's a good reason for this. They are never going to make everything public - especially while it's dominating the news cycle.

I haven't seen anything that says they are reducing the numbers or limiting the search, which would be likely at this point if they were clutching at straws.

48 hours episode about gabby is up on their site to watch for free

What Happened to Gabby Petito?

I don't know if you saw 60 Minutes on TV here tonight (Aussie version). They did a 20 minute segment on Gabby.
The main takeaway was about the DV stop and how, from that point, it was like watching a murder slowly happen ... due to the stress that Gabby was obviously under, at the hands of BL.

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie's picture-perfect images hid an ugly truth

Last edited:
Yeah, I just heard more about it in another Nancy Grace podcast, and in there, they were saying that there was a mix up about it, and speculation stories about it. That's about 33 minutes in, so maybe it didn't even happen. IDK.
It would really makes sense, if it never happened.
But why not just say that?
And what does that mean for the time line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home