Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the quote, they all left on the 7th. See link.
https://twitter.com/ShannonCwtsp/status/1442960906560802818/photo/1

and this

https://twitter.com/DaniCHurtado_/status/1442962379566764035/photo/1

However the Pinellas County Communications Director confirmed that the Laundries checked in on the 6th and checked out on the 8th.
https://twitter.com/DaniCHurtado_/status/1442917187216232449

I think what you're saying is the family left on the 7th, but didn't check out until the 8th. I'm saying I find that unlikely.

Not what I was saying, but I hadn’t seen the additional quotes you provided. Thank you

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1442974261639974929

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

We asked the #FBI if Roberta #Laundrie had a burner phone … their response
1f447-1f3fb.svg
“We do not confirm or deny contact with any individual or entity in order to preserve their privacy, as such, we do not confirm or deny the receipt of any tip. We have no additional comment.”

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

·
5h

Replying to
@ShannonCwtsp
I asked the #Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, the same question … “no comment”
Well, carp. This is just as clear as mud. Frustrating!

Many people with means don't show it. I know some very wealthy people who drive rattle traps and wear clothes from decades ago.
They don't flaunt it, but they are loaded.
MOO
To me his room look like what a 12 year old would have. He is their little baby...

I see in the article linked below that RL signed in. Forgive me if this has been asked/answered , does anyone know if these trips were common for CL and RL? Did anyone do a search to see how many times they were there this year? Last year? And other camp sites?
Brian Laundrie’s family visited Fort De Soto campground in September, family attorney says | WFLA
I have a slight bit of a feeling it was mentioned somewhere today that they were frequent campers.
I have no idea of whether it was the truth or even where I saw it.

Yep, didn't she comment to the officer to remind B not to forget his charger.
The charger for the phone he'd just told them did not exist..?
The phone thing came up when Brian was telling the cops about the situation at Moonflower. He said he thought Gabby was going to leave him stranded, that he had no phone and no keys--since they were outside on the street, I assume his phone was in the van...he didn't have it on him.

I see in the article linked below that RL signed in. Forgive me if this has been asked/answered , does anyone know if these trips were common for CL and RL? Did anyone do a search to see how many times they were there this year? Last year? And other camp sites?
Brian Laundrie’s family visited Fort De Soto campground in September, family attorney says | WFLA
Excellent questions, and one more:

Any confirmation on whether this was a "new" or "new to them" camper? Do we know how long they have had this? Do we know if the Ford transit was also at the campground?

I'm not all that electronics savvy, so bear with me. I've just learned that Apple has an App called "Health App". It comes free with a new iPhone, or you can download it and sync it with your Apple Watch, computer, other phones, etc. One of the features of the app is that it senses and keeps track of the number of steps you take and the kinds of steps that are taken. It can tell if the steps are running steps, walking steps, off-kilter steps, etc. Its not only used for general health reasons, the information gathered can be uploaded to your physician's phone so that he can determine not only the number of steps, but their duration and the type of activity happening while those steps occur.

In a recent case in the UK, a man murdered his wife, staged a burglary and left her phone on the front step of the house to give the impression the burglar/murderers dropped it as they ran away. From the very beginning of the investigation, he insisted she had been murdered during a burglary gone bad. At trial the prosecution used the Health App to demonstrate the movements of both the husband and wife's phone during the time they suspected he murdered her. Her phone was casually walked 14 steps from the front door to where it was found by police on the front steps. His phone mirrored the same. His phone walked back into the house. Hers did not. During the time period when the burglary was staged, his phone indicated frantic movement around the house as he tore the place apart after her murder and attempted to cover his crime. The information helped sentence him to a life tariff.

If Gabby and BL had iPhones, they most probably had this app and used it to keep track of their steps walked from day to day. I would be VERY interested to see the charts of those movements around the time of Gabby's death. If she was attacked and strangled, or bludgeoned with a rock, or knifed - that struggle and the steps associated with it and the nature of those steps would be recorded on her Apple Watch or phone, if she had it in her pocket. The same would be recorded on BL's watch or phone.

Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The phone thing came up when Brian was telling the cops about the situation at Moonflower. He said he thought Gabby was going to leave him stranded, that he had no phone and no keys--since they were outside on the street, I assume his phone was in the van...he didn't have it on him.
Except that he was in the van and had locked her out, but wanted them to think the opposite. He is a liar and an abuser.

Just like the lie about when the car was brought back by the parents.

Or when it was left there in the first place. I have a hard time believing Brian left for an evening hike on Tuesday, like the police said, but his car had an abandoned note on it for 2:42pm Tuesday.

I remember he said it was evening because I came here and talked about it. Many sleuthers said they like hiking in the evening. I will try to find where the police said it was evening, but how can the car be ticketed for being abandoned before it gets there? Or is 242pm considered evening?

Aren't there tons of other places closer to FL that he could have gone to much easily? So many island nations. Why Mexico is the first thing someone thinks of when someone is trying to runaway from FL is beyond me.
I have no idea. A good friend of mine used to go to Juarez, Mexico with her church group to help an orphanage. The church group quit going a few years ago due to the dangerous conditions in Juarez. I have another story from a friend who knew some people who went down to Baja on a surf trip that I won't repeat. Let's just say it was ugly. I wouldn't recommend any border town in Mexico as an ideal getaway place for a fugitive from justice. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom