Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s natural for us to try and create some nicer scenario than the truth. But I don’t think your version is at all what happened. Of course my version is just a guess as well…

I think his actions after the fact are far more telling. (Along with his abusive actions beforehand). Moo

I totally agree with you on that point... I don't believe my words for one minute... Just was a " what if it was an accident " theory to add to the others that I've read here....

It has not been confirmed whether or not she bought such a phone. If she did, it appears to be known to LE. Nothing wrong with her having bought one. Her phone number now could be compromised and this would be a quick way to have phone access. It might even be advised by LE

I wonder if BL even had a phone. He might have been sharing with Gabby. And in such a case, his mother may well have gotten him a phone when he returned or given him the phone she got for herself to keep on him. The parents reported that he left for the Carlton Reserve without PHONE or wallet, and that may well be the phone. But the fact of the matter is that the phone is not news to LE if there is one. I suspect one is in the picture. All this MOO
The police report says that both Brian and Gabby had a cellphone on them.

Errrrr.. so fast that I missed it altogether. At the rate we're going, that alone seems worthy of at least five hundred posts.

More details, please! How do we know? Where? When?

earlier in this thread someone posted something, but i can't find a MSM link to verify so maybe nothing, darn

It has not been confirmed whether or not she bought such a phone. If she did, it appears to be known to LE. Nothing wrong with her having bought one. Her phone number now could be compromised and this would be a quick way to have phone access. It might even be advised by LE

I wonder if BL even had a phone. He might have been sharing with Gabby. And in such a case, his mother may well have gotten him a phone when he returned or given him the phone she got for herself to keep on him. The parents reported that he left for the Carlton Reserve without PHONE or wallet, and that may well be the phone. But the fact of the matter is that the phone is not news to LE if there is one. I suspect one is in the picture. All this MOO
Didn’t the police report of the DV incident state that both GP and BL were separated for the night and both had a phone in case of emergency? So IMO Brian had a phone

“The family camped from 09-06 to 09-07 and they all left the park,” Bertolino said.
Search for Brian Laundrie: Live updates in Gabby Petito case

JMO
Just picking apart the words here
He says they all left the park.
He doesn’t say they all left the park on the 7th
He doesn’t say they all left together
Did CL and RL leave on the 7th while BL was still at the campsite on the 8 th? And left the park at a later time…

link in quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1442974261639974929

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

We asked the #FBI if Roberta #Laundrie had a burner phone … their response
1f447-1f3fb.svg
“We do not confirm or deny contact with any individual or entity in order to preserve their privacy, as such, we do not confirm or deny the receipt of any tip. We have no additional comment.”

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

·
5h

Replying to
@ShannonCwtsp
I asked the #Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, the same question … “no comment”
https://mobile.twitter.com/ShannonCwtsp/status/1442974649889923072/photo/1

Sorry if this has already been brought up for discussion. If so, I missed it! But NBC2 got with a family that was camping right beside the Laundries at their campsite at Desoto. That family took a selfie & if that’s not BL in the background idk what is haha. But what I’m interested to know is the date that photo was taken & was it after Sept 8 when they checked out of the campground. Very interesting.

https://twitter.com/meganmyersnews/status/1443041306989768704?s=21

ETA: Inserted screenshot. Had to reduce file size.

Attachments

• 3927D47F-C486-4FC6-B219-C310CC769559.jpg
    3927D47F-C486-4FC6-B219-C310CC769559.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 50

Didn’t the police report of the DV incident state that both GP and BL were separated for the night and both had a phone in case of emergency? So IMO Brian had a phone
Nothing new in that NBC 2 broadcast. The family didn't observe anything significant, as the Laundries's kept to themselves.

They showed a photo of their camper, as well as a red pickup.

They seem to think the person in the background was in fact Brian, and I definitely think it was.

Here's the photo again from the previous tweet.

View attachment 315228
is that photo published anywhere handy?

Trying to position the suspicious incident on the 18th in context with the things that happened in days before and immediately after.

14th: Mustang in abandoned vehicle report with time of 14:42. Brian’s dad leaves house in truck around 7pm and returns at some point later on. No Mustang in drive.

15th: Brian Entin has video of Mustang in drive on Wednesday - it’s dark in video but not clear if it’s early morning or evening. (Family later claim to have collected the car on the Thursday 16th)

16th: Body Cam footage released, police presser, Gabby’s family issue public letter asking for help from the Laundries, police say they know where Brian is. Brian Entin tweets that they’ve seen parents come and go some days but haven’t seen Brian. Protests outside Laundrie house.

17th: news emerges of TikTok video of girl claiming to have given Brian a ride at Jackson Dam, vigil for Gabby, Laundries report Brian missing and police turn up to gather evidence, they claim not to have seen him since Tuesday 14th.

18th police start searching Carlton Reserve, Brian Entin says only sighting of a Laundrie was the dad coming out to collect mail, FBI announce ground surveys at Grand Teton,

*suspicious incident at Balboa & Delmar 23:22*

19th: Red, White & Bethune video goes viral. Gabby’s body is located.

Hmm. This is puzzling me a whole lot. And I’m not sure if this adapted timeline is helping me or not but I’ll share it anyway in case it sparks any ideas.

Thanks. I suggest you add it to the new thread, too.

Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 TIMELINE thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Nothing new in that NBC 2 broadcast. The family didn't observe anything significant, as the Laundries's kept to themselves.

They showed a photo of their camper, as well as a red pickup.

They seem to think the person in the background was in fact Brian, and I definitely think it was.

Here's the photo again from the previous tweet.

View attachment 315228

I agree that's him. I don't know how I can tell his stance and head shape. Looked at too many pictures!

So attorney says they left the 7th but park personnel say RL signed out on the 8th? wassup? jmo
I'm not sure it's that suspicious with all the virtual check-ins campgrounds are using now. Plus if the original reservation was for 9/6-9/8, leaving on 9/7 after check out time for that day wouldn't change the reservation in the system.

From his bedroom photos, it doesn’t seem as thou they have family money. So I’m not sure if they could necessarily afford the “mommy and daddy will fix this” scenario

IIRC, those photos were from a previous real estate listing and likely before the L family moved in. So probably not any of BL's possessions shown int he photo.

Trying to position the suspicious incident on the 18th in context with the things that happened in days before and immediately after.

14th: Mustang in abandoned vehicle report with time of 14:42. Brian’s dad leaves house in truck around 7pm and returns at some point later on. No Mustang in drive.

15th: Brian Entin has video of Mustang in drive on Wednesday - it’s dark in video but not clear if it’s early morning or evening. (Family later claim to have collected the car on the Thursday 16th)

16th: Body Cam footage released, police presser, Gabby’s family issue public letter asking for help from the Laundries, police say they know where Brian is. Brian Entin tweets that they’ve seen parents come and go some days but haven’t seen Brian. Protests outside Laundrie house.

17th: news emerges of TikTok video of girl claiming to have given Brian a ride at Jackson Dam, vigil for Gabby, Laundries report Brian missing and police turn up to gather evidence, they claim not to have seen him since Tuesday 14th.

18th police start searching Carlton Reserve, Brian Entin says only sighting of a Laundrie was the dad coming out to collect mail, FBI announce ground surveys at Grand Teton,

*suspicious incident at Balboa & Delmar 23:22*

19th: Red, White & Bethune video goes viral. Gabby’s body is located.

Hmm. This is puzzling me a whole lot. And I’m not sure if this adapted timeline is helping me or not but I’ll share it anyway in case it sparks any ideas.
I appreciate this timeline! Do you also know when they officially announced Brian as a person of interest?

he didn't say when they all left the park, or if they left together. brian could have left the park a week later and that statement would still be truthful.
Even if he had said that, we have reason to fact check him. Return day of Mustang being a case in point.

I totally agree! And Mexico is going to send him right back if he is found there - if they don't rob him and beat him senseless first. I don't think that absconding to Mexico would be his best move. JMHO.

Aren't there tons of other places closer to FL that he could have gone to much easily? So many island nations. Why Mexico is the first thing someone thinks of when someone is trying to runaway from FL is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1