Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @LinasK. I am not here to defend an alternative theory to BL killing GP. I am simply turning the data around to see it from different perspectives... I think the fake text from BL on GP's phone to GP's Mom is not necessarily about consciousness of guilt. It could simply be he wanted to stop the constant buzzing and beeping sounds. He also may have mixed up "Yosemite" from "Yellowstone" where GP apparently (per her Uncle) had told a friend on 8/27 they were heading. Maybe BL was confused. I also think his actions related to using the card and van were like @jamicat said tonight... something they always did as an engaged couple whose lives were already intertwined. It is not like a stranger killed a woman, stole her van and credit card and went on a spending spree. I also think, although we cannot explore the "why" per TOS, there are perhaps differences in how BL perceives and responds to the world around him... not like you or I'd expect a 23 year old to behave. IMO of course.
Didn't we see a new "Venice" sticker on the back of the van when it got to Florida? Yosemite + Venice imply California. MOO

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1442974261639974929

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

We asked the #FBI if Roberta #Laundrie had a burner phone … their response
1f447-1f3fb.svg
“We do not confirm or deny contact with any individual or entity in order to preserve their privacy, as such, we do not confirm or deny the receipt of any tip. We have no additional comment.”

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

·
5h

Replying to
@ShannonCwtsp
I asked the #Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, the same question … “no comment”

Interesting "no comment" from SB.. I figured he'd at least say it was a buncha baloney. o_O

Aren't there tons of other places closer to FL that he could have gone to much easily? So many island nations. Why Mexico is the first thing someone thinks of when someone is trying to runaway from FL is beyond me.

I think that Mexico is what many people think of when a criminal has absconded. Thanks to movies, etc. IMO.

Didn’t the police report of the DV incident state that both GP and BL were separated for the night and both had a phone in case of emergency? So IMO Brian had a phone
Yep, didn't she comment to the officer to remind B not to forget his charger.
The charger for the phone he'd just told them did not exist..?

Fort-De-Soto-Park-Ground-copy.jpg

Laundrie-Check-In-Out.jpg

The documents confirm Chapman’s suspicion that the Laundries went camping at the Fort De Soto Park outside St. Petersburg between his return from out West on Sept. 1 and the day Petito’s mother reported her missing, Sept. 11. They show the family checked in on Sept. 6 and out on Sept. 8 – but there's no record on the document of them the week prior.

The documents show the checkout was actually recorded on Sept. 8 – three days before Petito officially became a missing person.

Chapman on Tuesday questioned why the family would go camping when Petito, who lived with them, was nowhere to be found. Neighbors had also raised concerns about the camping trip.

….

Thomas Rutherford, , another camper whos name appeared on the ledger, and his wife were celebrating their anniversary at the campground, three spots down from the Laundries, he told Fox News.

He could "vaguely remember" seeing their truck and camper because he and his wife rarely see campers attached to vehicles anymore. Other than that, he had no interaction with the family.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Florida park documents confirm family camped out after Gabby Petito disappearance

Thank you for this post. Seeing the facts stated without personal emotion makes the information so much easier for my brain to process. Don’t get me wrong, I have shed tears over this beautiful girl who was taken much too soon, and I definitely relate to DV in a very personal way, but with all of the emotions surrounding Gabby’s tragic death, I truly appreciate being able to attain and manage the facts without the intertwined emotion that many of us are feeling. TYSM!

So attorney says they left the 7th but park personnel say RL signed out on the 8th? wassup? jmo

Just like the lie about when the car was brought back by the parents.
I brought this up earlier. Even if he was referring to them staying the nights of the 6 & 7, IMO, it’s strange to me that someone who is their actual attorney, wouldn’t choose their words more careful than that…Bc he 100% implied that they vacated the campground premises on the 7th…JMO.

ETA: Added the original post I was referring to for context. Just having the reply didn’t make any sense. I’m tired okay…

Last edited:
From his bedroom photos, it doesn’t seem as thou they have family money. So I’m not sure if they could necessarily afford the “mommy and daddy will fix this” scenario
Many people with means don't show it. I know some very wealthy people who drive rattle traps and wear clothes from decades ago.
They don't flaunt it, but they are loaded.
MOO

Nothing new in that NBC 2 broadcast. The family didn't observe anything significant, as the Laundries's kept to themselves.

They showed a photo of their camper, as well as a red pickup.

They seem to think the person in the background was in fact Brian, and I definitely think it was.

Here's the photo again from the previous tweet.

View attachment 315228
wow, I think so too.
How creepy

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannoncwtsp/status/1442974261639974929

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

We asked the #FBI if Roberta #Laundrie had a burner phone … their response
1f447-1f3fb.svg
“We do not confirm or deny contact with any individual or entity in order to preserve their privacy, as such, we do not confirm or deny the receipt of any tip. We have no additional comment.”

Shannon Clowe
@ShannonCwtsp

·
5h

Replying to
@ShannonCwtsp
I asked the #Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, the same question … “no comment”
I'm going to need a dictionary just to understand what was said.
:/

JMO
Just picking apart the words here
He says they all left the park.
He doesn’t say they all left the park on the 7th
He doesn’t say they all left together
Did CL and RL leave on the 7th while BL was still at the campsite on the 8 th? And left the park at a later time…

link in quote
That is the quote, they all left on the 7th. See link.
https://twitter.com/ShannonCwtsp/status/1442960906560802818/photo/1

and this

https://twitter.com/DaniCHurtado_/status/1442962379566764035/photo/1

However the Pinellas County Communications Director confirmed that the Laundries checked in on the 6th and checked out on the 8th.
https://twitter.com/DaniCHurtado_/status/1442917187216232449

I think what you're saying is the family left on the 7th, but didn't check out until the 8th. I'm saying I find that unlikely.

Here's a sweet little article from a Long Island, NY, newspaper, The Patchogue Post. Gabby's four parents, who live on LI talk to the folks there.
-------------
'Not Just Gabby Petito' Case Deserves Media Attention: Dad
Her four parents, who had her same tattoo etched on their forearms, announced launch of foundation to help the families of missing people.

e84a50ae-1ed9-403a-b902-fd69808c60ad___14141347507.jpg

Peggy Spellman Hoey, Patch Staff
verified-patch-staff.svg

Posted Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 5:12 pm ET|Updated Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 10:49 pm ET
BOHEMIA, NY — Known for her signature artistic flair, Gabrielle "Gabby" Petito had several tattoos, but there was one with a single phrase that her family chose to remember her by.

Her four parents held out their arms at a news conference on Long Island on Tuesday, displaying matching tattoos on their forearms with her favorite phrase, "Let it be," as they announced the launch of a foundation in the slain Long Island native's name.
----------------------------

Much more here:
‘Not Just Gabby Petito’ Case Deserves Media Attention: Dad

Last edited:
Megan Myers
@MeganMyersNews

EXCLUSIVE: I spoke to the couple who camped right next to the Laundrie family in Fort De Soto Park in early September. We looked back on their photos from the trip with them at their home in Fort Myers tonight. You’ll hear the full story coming up at 11
@NBC2
@ABC7SWFL
View attachment 315232
https://twitter.com/MeganMyersNews/status/1443041306989768704?s=20
I see in the article linked below that RL signed in. Forgive me if this has been asked/answered , does anyone know if these trips were common for CL and RL? Did anyone do a search to see how many times they were there this year? Last year? And other camp sites?
Brian Laundrie’s family visited Fort De Soto campground in September, family attorney says | WFLA

I just had a thought, stand back, it's likely looney.

The night of the altercation leading the enforced separation..
he was placed in a DV shelter or a motel for DV victims?
Is it possible he made contacts while he was there that could be helping him now?

I'm sure he must have at least spoken with somebody involved in that system?

Most admissions would be considered emergencies, would they not?
I'd be very interested in hearing the stories he told 'them' and whether he made any new contacts on that 'stopover'?

Also possible that would be the story rolled out by his defense if this ever gets inside a courthouse...

Had he any friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member