Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog the Bounty Hunter finds fresh campsite on island search for Brian Laundrie | Daily Mail Online

'This has been a very different search,' Dog said. 'Social media has enabled us to do this alongside everyone out there. America is along for the journey with us and I'm ready to do more!'

48595063-10045577-image-a-48_1633009157550.jpg

Dog the Bounty Hunter and his team recovered a can of Monster Energy Ultra Gold which appeared to have been freshly drunk at a makeshift campsite deep in the woods at Shell Island along the coastline Wednesday

48594391-10045577-image-a-49_1633009184178.jpg

The TV reality star flew a banner with a message for Gabby Petito's boyfriend: 'Aloha Brian Laundrie'. The banner flown over the islands off the western coast of Florida

48592627-10045577-image-a-1_1633005865598.jpg

During Wednesday's search, the team did not find solid evidence suggesting that Laundrie is in the woods on Egmont Key. They are likely not searching on Thursday

Dog, who announced he was launching a search for Laundrie at the weekend, has focused his attention on the coastline and creeks surrounding Fort De Soto park.

The TV reality star used boats and K9 units top search the area Wednesday.

His spokesperson said he has been 'working on very strong leads' and that it 'could very well be the last day of the hunt to apprehend Brian Laundrie'.

It was also revealed Thursday, according to North Port police logs provided to DailyMail.com, that officers received two 911 calls connected to the Launderie family home on September 10 — the day before Petito was reported missing.

The were both 'public service' calls, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm.

It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. However, both calls have been given the brief description of 'problem settled'.

Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito's mother filed a missing persons' report for the 22-year-old.

Those incidents were listed as 'follow up/investigation' and 'agency assist.'

Response to the calls was described as 'problem settled,' 'no police action needed' and 'report submitted'.

Anyone think that they may have used the cooler to hide whatever evidence they had as everyone speculated about the brown paper bag a few days ago? JMO.

Yesterday, autopsy was done...so LE has more information now.

Makes me wonder if added steps will now be taken?

FBI does leak information when they think it will help their case, wish they would leak something!

It's baffling to me that this was the first time they even looked at the camper...I guess that is telling that they didn't have information about them all going camping right before he disappeared. JMO

And maybe it wouldn't have been on the original search warrant because of that.

BBM spin Dr. speak for "there is way more to this" :p
I think he was trying to state that there's no need for all the excitement. They weren't there to pull BL out of a hidden floorboard or arrest the parents for obstruction. Multiple searches of the home are to be expected before and after he's arrested.

My feeling is they won’t tell us until Brian is arrested because they know things that only her killer would know. Better not to release this info. It will help them bring him to justice. MOO

Thank you. It's wise for LE to keep some 'aces' up their sleeves, and this is one that will benefit them to keep it private.

Although, if they'd shared the information with the public sooner about the campsite BL and his family visited (assuming LE knew of this before DTBH did), then this could've encouraged members of the public to come forward sooner and provide any witness accounts or footage of the Laundries at the campsite.

I feel that by not divulging that information to the public sooner, BL has potentially gained a further 1-2 week lead on LE.

JMO

If you can't read the document, the Notice of Appearance just says:

To the Clerk of this Court and all parties of record: Please enter my appearance as attorney of record in this case for the United States of America.

DATED this 30th day of September, 2021.

Respectfully submitted,
L. ROBERT MURRAY
Acting United States Attorney

By: /s/ Stephanie I. Sprecher
STEPHANIE I. SPRECHER
Assistant United States Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online