Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it work if it had no sim card?
you can only work it on the internet, but that depends on the phone. If it is a cheap "burner phone" it is useless, if you have an iphone without a sim, you can make calls, send texts to other iphones using the internet. My kids have these.

But, but, but... Didn't they already do this? What were they using to assist the canines until now?

Josh on WFLA Now said that because the items (whatever they were using) have been used for weeks now, the scent is contaminated. So they would need a fresh, uncontaminated scent. This is plausible I think.

Looks like they took something out of the camper, they believe is was some form of a cooler. We have no idea what was in the brown paper bags, and the parents are still inside, their Lawyer has not arrived yet. More updates of the footaged captured will be on NewsNation tonight.

This is why the FBI was at the home. It seems his parents are in some way are working with the FBI in the search.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443633274761453569?s=20

[
I know, I know. But the reported airspeed was fairly constant.

View attachment 315549

It’s a Bombardier CL-600.
Depending on loading, it’s a 65,000 pound aircraft!
Cruise speed is 461 knots!
Estimated maneuvering speed (other model) is 250 knots!

Most crashes with this type of aircraft are botched maneuvering, and generally these aircraft only maneuver for approach holding and landing.

I realize this, but in the context of this thread, I'm not discussing selling of phones.

No change of SIM will alter the IMEI of the device. Anyway, I was adding to the discussion about phone tracking...

I apologize I thought the inference was because you stated you didn't mind being tracked on your phone, nor do I but was just pointing out removable sim cards have various real uses.

If you can't read the document, the Notice of Appearance just says:

To the Clerk of this Court and all parties of record: Please enter my appearance as attorney of record in this case for the United States of America.

DATED this 30th day of September, 2021.

Respectfully submitted,
L. ROBERT MURRAY
Acting United States Attorney

By: /s/ Stephanie I. Sprecher
STEPHANIE I. SPRECHER
Assistant United States Attorney
What does this mean? Does it mean they just want to speak to their attorney?

Thank you. It's wise for LE to keep some 'aces' up their sleeves, and this is one that will benefit them to keep it private.

Although, if they'd shared the information with the public sooner about the campsite BL and his family visited (assuming LE knew of this before DTBH did), then this could've encouraged members of the public to come forward sooner and provide any witness accounts or footage of the Laundries at the campsite.

I feel that by not divulging that information to the public sooner, BL has potentially gained a further 1-2 week lead on LE.

JMO

I totally agree about the campsite. Which makes me wonder if (since DTBH said he got that scoop from a tip) LE didn’t know.

FBI is in the camper!

Have they not searched the camper before? Did they not have a warrant for the camper previously? Are they thinking that the Laundries shuffled evidence back into the camper after the initial warrant? So many questions!
That is a large bag.

A case of monster drinks?

Dog the Bounty Hunter finds fresh campsite on island search for Brian Laundrie | Daily Mail Online
FTR: Please clarify "Shell Island or Shell Key"? Shell Island is SW of Naples, Shell Key is NE of Fort Desoto CG. Correct me of I am wrong.
'This has been a very different search,' Dog said. 'Social media has enabled us to do this alongside everyone out there. America is along for the journey with us and I'm ready to do more!'

48595063-10045577-image-a-48_1633009157550.jpg

Dog the Bounty Hunter and his team recovered a can of Monster Energy Ultra Gold which appeared to have been freshly drunk at a makeshift campsite deep in the woods at Shell Island along the coastline Wednesday

48594391-10045577-image-a-49_1633009184178.jpg

The TV reality star flew a banner with a message for Gabby Petito's boyfriend: 'Aloha Brian Laundrie'. The banner flown over the islands off the western coast of Florida

48592627-10045577-image-a-1_1633005865598.jpg

During Wednesday's search, the team did not find solid evidence suggesting that Laundrie is in the woods on Egmont Key. They are likely not searching on Thursday

Dog, who announced he was launching a search for Laundrie at the weekend, has focused his attention on the coastline and creeks surrounding Fort De Soto park.

The TV reality star used boats and K9 units top search the area Wednesday.

His spokesperson said he has been 'working on very strong leads' and that it 'could very well be the last day of the hunt to apprehend Brian Laundrie'.

It was also revealed Thursday, according to North Port police logs provided to DailyMail.com, that officers received two 911 calls connected to the Launderie family home on September 10 — the day before Petito was reported missing.

The were both 'public service' calls, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm.

It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. However, both calls have been given the brief description of 'problem settled'.

Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito's mother filed a missing persons' report for the 22-year-old.

Those incidents were listed as 'follow up/investigation' and 'agency assist.'

Response to the calls was described as 'problem settled,' 'no police action needed' and 'report submitted'.

Have they not searched the camper before? Did they not have a warrant for the camper previously? Are they thinking that the Laundries shuffled evidence back into the camper after the initial warrant? So many questions!
I think they said it was searched in the original big search

a) when the L family reported BL missing and were worried he might harm himself they would have been asked to provide scent items.

It makes zero sense that the FBI would return for more scent items, after several weeks. Anything they collected should ostensibly have a weaker scent value than those items his very worried parents provided LE with when searching first began, wouldn't they?

b) I agree with others who saw what appeared to be field testing kits.

c) I too witnessed the one female FBI agent who was gloved after coming from the camper to the house, made a point not to touch anything with her gloved hands and another agent opened the door and held it for her as she held her hands in such a way that it seemed clear she was avoiding handling anything, much like a surgeon after they've scrubbed in.

Looks like they took something out of the camper, they believe is was some form of a cooler. We have no idea what was in the brown paper bags, and the parents are still inside, their Lawyer has not arrived yet. More updates of the footaged captured will be on NewsNation tonight.
@TinyT14
Bringing your post over from the Media No Discussion thread. you may want to edit your post over there.
Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21, MEDIA, MAPS *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett