Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the news sources, the 911 calls on the list show the Laundries' house as the "incident location" - it doesn't show that the calls originated at the house.

North Port Police Department provided Fox News Digital with 46 pages of records related to 911 calls with an incident location of the Laundries’ home...

...There were at least two calls placed on Sept. 10, one just before 4 p.m. and one just before 6:30 p.m. Fox News Digital previously reported that the later incident that Petito's father was linked to the later incident on Sept. 10.

The calls didn't have to originate from the home at all. They could have been placed by anyone and I'm guessing at least one of the September 10 calls were from Gabby's family.

Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of 911 calls at Florida home since before Gabby Petito was reported missing
Probably a welfare check.

Mental health counselor here. Actually, our mandated reporting requirements include, in addition to child abuse, only INTENT and PLAN to kill self or others. If a client tells me they are GOING to kill their girlfriend, I have a duty to warn. If a client tells me they have ALREADY killed their girlfriend, that is protected by confidentiality.
That's interesting because it puts you, the mental health professional, in danger. If you can't report a patient killed someone, and you now have that knowledge, that makes you a loose end.

He has to be somewhere that he can recharge his burner phone while communicating with his parents. He doesn’t seem the type to be able to not have contact with his parents, especially under these conditions.

I wouldn't put it past him to use a solar charger, especially with his so-called green credentials.

They're easily available, and if he's somewhere where there's plenty of sunshine, that's all he needs!

MOO

It's mind blowing to me that it took this long for that to come uncovered ONLY to find out Dog really had a hand in it. Very disappointing that they've been looking in the wrong spots for this long.

I think that Dog having an anonymous tip-line is very helpful for people who are adverse to contacting LE with leads or sightings, etc. (And yes, he turns the tips over to LE.) Maybe someone called that camping trip into him?? Not that it matters in the big picture of finding BL. The more people looking for this guy the better.

He has to be somewhere that he can recharge his burner phone while communicating with his parents. He doesn’t seem the type to be able to not have contact with his parents, especially under these conditions.
Burner phone's don't have a lot of capabilities from my understanding. They can go days without a charge sometimes week's depending on how often they are used.

Since burner phones are feature phones, they are severely limited in their abilities. Most lack cameras or access to a modern browser, and are instead limited to phone calls and text messaging. Since they are relatively lightweight devices, they have excellent battery life, too. Many such devices will last for days on a single charge, and sometimes even months if you use the battery sparingly.

https://www.howtogeek.com/712588/what-is-a-burner-phone-and-when-should-you-use-one/

Brian Laundrie family attorney does not know what happened to client's old cellphone, he says

The Laundrie family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, confirmed Thursday that "a phone was purchased on Sept. 4, 2021, and Brian opened an account with AT&T for that phone."

Bertolino added: "Brian left that phone at home the day he went for a hike in the preserve on Sept. 14, 2021, and the FBI now has that phone."

But when asked if he knew what happened to Laundrie's old cellphone, Bertolino responded: "No."

I think when they did wellness check and seen the van there and she wasn't
Was there a wellness check reported? All I've seen is that LE attempted to speak with BL and were given attorney info by parents. Nothing to even suggest they saw BL.

Burner phone's don't have a lot of capabilities from my understanding. They can go days without a charge sometimes week's depending on how often they are used.

Since burner phones are feature phones, they are severely limited in their abilities. Most lack cameras or access to a modern browser, and are instead limited to phone calls and text messaging. Since they are relatively lightweight devices, they have excellent battery life, too. Many such devices will last for days on a single charge, and sometimes even months if you use the battery sparingly.

https://www.howtogeek.com/712588/what-is-a-burner-phone-and-when-should-you-use-one/
It is not a burner phone.
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
2h

1/2 New text from Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino: "I can confirm that a phone was purchased on September 4, 2021 and Brian opened an account with AT&T for that phone. (Not a burner.) ...

Yes! Small, sleek, inflatable, easily hidden. Hmmm I wonder if BL and one or both of his parents visited REI during their shopping trips...? Just speculating of course.

A huge PIA to carry any distance. My sons each have one and I helped my youngest son carry that thing over a mile. I was ready to leave it halfway back.

Brian Laundrie family attorney does not know what happened to client's old cellphone, he says

The Laundrie family's attorney, Steven Bertolino, confirmed Thursday that "a phone was purchased on Sept. 4, 2021, and Brian opened an account with AT&T for that phone."

Bertolino added: "Brian left that phone at home the day he went for a hike in the preserve on Sept. 14, 2021, and the FBI now has that phone."

But when asked if he knew what happened to Laundrie's old cellphone, Bertolino responded: "No."
THIS!!!

has a generic code so can't ID it but its a private jet flying at around 13,000 ft

don't know why its flying in that pattern could be anything, training a new private jet pilot / military / NOAA/ NASA etc

if you looked off the coast in to the gulf about 5 mins a go there was a couple much more interesting things :)

F!ight school?

Do ya'll think that the FBI may have looked into the Laundrie's purchases in the days leading up to Brian's "left for a hike in the preserve"? Besides the phone, it could give better idea of plans and locations

Didn't he have GP debit card? Wasn't that the reason for the warrant in the first place? I think they will be tracking that for sure.

It is not a burner phone.
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
2h

1/2 New text from Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino: "I can confirm that a phone was purchased on September 4, 2021 and Brian opened an account with AT&T for that phone. (Not a burner.) ...

I think the AT&T phone was likely purchased with the sole intent of leaving it behind when BL went for his "hike." I believe he likely does have at least one burner phone that he purchased with cash somewhere else. JMO

BellaVita wrote:
Oh, no. The parents are not in an impossible position. Hard, yes. Impossible? NO! They could have done the right thing but they chose to champion evil.

I agree, but perhaps they are afraid of their son, BL.

They've been very resourceful in their protection of BL. I'm sure they are capable of that same resourcefulness if it's needed to protect themselves from him. It's really not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper