Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious thought. Isn't it possible that he took the SIM card out of that phone they purchased Sept 14th and put it in his old one or another phone? JMO
I had a burner phone towards the end of my marriage and it had no SIM, granted it was awhile ago though

They’re talking about Polk County sheriff Grady Judd on WFLA now. Saying if Grady Judd was investigating this BL never would’ve gotten away. Soooooo very true. I’ve dealt with Grady Judd on another case that.

I heard that on JB's live show, and I agree, but it goes back to what we've been saying -- the police might have NEVER seen Brian even from day one. I don't think they did ever see him, no matter what they say.

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, they are covering because they never did see him, and if they in fact had seen him, they would have taken him into custody along with that van. Why is it that they can confiscate that van, but they can't take Brian into custody? I think Judd is right. They would have had probable cause to bring BL in due to him having a missing person's van, but they're acting like they couldn't to cover for the fact that they probably let the family be in control, and they probably didn't even search the family home.

IDK if they did or not, but I'd think if that's her residence, and she's missing, and her van is out front, that's probable cause to search that house -- just to make sure she isn't home, but not talking to her parents for some reason. I think they dropped the ball.

Thank you for that good information!

That makes me uneasy as I feel like it goes against what @NCWatcsaid about how confidentiality is important to patient-provider trust and openness and therapeutic treatment. Question: can lawyers be subpoenaed or called to testify (not in a case they are trying but against their own clients)? I feel like the rule of confidentiality — in regards to being allowed to subpoena private information shared in a private, confidential meeting with a paying client — should be the same for medical or mental health professionals as legal professionals.

Like, I get it. I get why it’s important. But it just seems to me like a sticky spot IMO

Lawyers can withhold any information about attorney-client communications or attorney work product as privileged. To get privileged information or testimony, you would have to prove that the material falls into one of the exceptions to the attorney-client privilege, like the crime-fraud exception. That exception states that if you participate in an ongoing crime or fraud with your client, your communications are not privileged. This does NOT apply to giving legal advice about a crime that has been committed in the past.

Most lawyers would refuse to provide any information unless ordered by the Court under one of the exceptions. And even then, some lawyers might rather be found in contempt of Court than betray privilege. It is really rare because the Courts understand the point and importance of privilege - to encourage clients to be candid to receive the best advice possible.

You know what I find odd? No other social media accounts for Gabby or Brian other than the the two IG accounts, Gabby's fb and the Depop. Kids today are all about their social media and yet we see nothing about them from high school, or before they were together. I've looked and looked and found nothing. There's got to be some other social media out there.

I'm pages behind incase this has been brought up, but I have teens/young adults and they all had "finsta's" fake instagrams. So the legit one was public had their name and was for teachers, grandparents, potential employers... but the 'finsta' was not labeled so as to be identifiable and was private. Small groups of friends only. Teens/Young Adults have been lectured that one day an employer is going to look up your social media, etc etc etc... So I concur, GP and BL should certainly have other SM that has not been id'ed. JMO

So it's definitely doing that, but do you know WHAT it is doing? I don't understand why a private jet would be flying that way!

I am as dumbfounded as you are. It is using an aircraft for a purpose for which it’s aerodynamic design is not really appropriate. It’s expensive. It’s very hard to manage safely.

Observation:
The pilots(s) have very high / top skills to manage maneuvering that aircraft like that!

Possible scenarios:
VIP onboard that wanted a quick high-view overlook of the search operation.
Clueless client with money that just told the pilots “Do this!”
Very skilled owner/pilot, very curious, and went to go take a look… and look a lot!
Aircraft carrying very heavy high-tech equipment that can not be carried on a smaller plane. (Still they could find a slower prop plane to fly that with a greater safety margin.)

IDK. Very odd!

Last edited:
Does AT&T Sell Burner Phones? ... AT&T sells burner phones, but they don't refer to them as such—AT&T offers prepaid phones. When you opt for a prepaid sim card, you can avoid signing a contract and leaving your personal information to the company.
View attachment 315542
https://donotpay.com › learn › att-b...

How To Get Your Hands on an AT&T Burner Phone [Top Hacks] - DoNotPay

The registration number (IED?) of the device is still on record and can be traced back to the point of purchase. Indeed, since by now the FBI knows which store the Laundries went to, I suppose they could ask AT&T for the IED's of all phones sold within a certain time period. Would require a warrant, I'd think, but AT&T must be used to the procedure by now.

With that information, they can use software to look at vast numbers of pings...especially since they also know which carrier it is.

However, according to BL's parents, he left his phone at home when he went missing...true? Not true? I'd still check up on that new phone's location, if I were in the FBI.

I heard that on JB's live show, and I agree, but it goes back to what we've been saying -- the police might have NEVER seen Brian even from day one. I don't think they did ever see him, no matter what they say.

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, they are covering because they never did see him, and if they in fact had seen him, they would have taken him into custody along with that van. Why is it that they can confiscate that van, but they can't take Brian into custody? I think Judd is right. They would have had probable cause to bring BL in due to him having a missing person's van, but they're acting like they couldn't to cover for the fact that they probably let the family be in control, and they probably didn't even search the family home.

IDK if they did or not, but I'd think if that's her residence, and she's missing, and her van is out front, that's probable cause to search that house -- just to make sure she isn't home, but not talking to her parents for some reason. I think they dropped the ball.

I agree 100%. I think and it’s JMO that Brian got back from the cross country trip on the 1st, spent a day or two at home (wasn’t he seen outside at some point cleaning the van?) went and did whatever about a phone(s), then they went camping and he was never seen or heard from again. I don’t know how much faith I put into the comments from neighbors that he was out biking riding and mowing lawns after the Labor Day camping trip. I still stand by the fact that he didn’t think Gabby’s family was going to be questioning her whereabouts so soon and that her body would be found that fast. So Gabby was “out of sight, out of mind” basically. all moo

Google
Waterproof 2000000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone
A poster here identified a solar charger for phones in one of the couple’s SM photos (or possibly YouTube video) but I cannot remember which thread that was on. (I read threads 1-3, then skipped to 33 and have read from there.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member