Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but your post (that I responded to) was in regard to @Backhoe411 ’s post regarding neck bruising vs shadow from GB’s IG post. I’m saying that if BL had a pattern of bruising on her neck that there was no sign of that at Moab- which would have occurred 5-14 days prior for a bruise to still be visible.

I do wonder about her final & fatal injuries as well. Really just want justice for GB. BL needs capture & prison. Circumstances that aggravate or mitigate can come out at sentencing. No clue how long this pattern of toxicity went on. Parents & stepparents didn’t see it. I give weight to that. Imo

See my above post - the bruise was not on the front of her neck nor on the front side - but on the back side of her neck, near the nape, normally hidden by her hair. She has a pony tail in the picture some of us are mentioning (the sand dunes picture).

My first thought was that someone was out there target practicing, using downed wood in the NF. It's not uncommon to see. Of course it has to be investigated, but I'm not sure it was related.

No it's not uncommon, I doubt someone would be dumb enough to use a popular campground as "target practice" though. I am a gun owner, I own guns ranging from handguns to shotguns. I target practice in the woods too, but they are not populated and I always use something, such as plastic bottles, cans, etc. I don't feel this was the case here. If she had evidence of not being shot, I doubt they would have included them in the crime scene photos.

Yeah, I'll never get that traffic stop out of my mind. How it all became her fault because of his lies, and the lack of taking into account eye witness reports. How easily the lies slipped through his lips while he laughed, and the way she agonizingly took blame for everything.

Absolutely maddening, and so damm sad. The way she just acquiesced to it. As he expected, of course. And he probably just smiled -- at least inside. Another point for his side.
That score needs to be settled ASAP. Grrrrrr.

No it's not uncommon, I doubt someone would be dumb enough to use a popular campground as "target practice" though. I am a gun owner, I own guns ranging from handguns to shotguns. I target practice in the woods too, but they are not populated and I always use something, such as plastic bottles, cans, etc. I don't feel this was the case here. If she had evidence of not being shot, I doubt they would have included them in the crime scene photos.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member