Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so they had to request her phone from him so she could make that call. They wanted to retrieve it from the van but he couldn't explain where the "spot" was and needed to get it himself. It sounded like he was headed to get it with the cop from the second body cam but I haven't watched that part of it. Does anyone know where it was? Is there a freaking hiding place in the van where he kept her stuff from her? Again, why are they just ignoring red flags?

I have posted here a couple of times, BL retrieved Gabby's phone from the passenger side of the vehicle.
(Links previously provided.)

But here is the link yet again ...
Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

OK, so they had to request her phone from him so she could make that call. They wanted to retrieve it from the van but he couldn't explain where the "spot" was and needed to get it himself. It sounded like he was headed to get it with the cop from the second body cam but I haven't watched that part of it. Does anyone know where it was? Is there a freaking hiding place in the van where he kept her stuff from her? Again, why are they just ignoring red flags?
Excellent catch.

This is something else.

I don't know if it's been posted yet or not.

Florida engineer has ‘no doubt’ he encountered Brian Laundrie on Appalachian Trail

Brian Laundrie may have been spotted on Appalachian Trail

I really, really doubt that this guy talked to BL. The reason people think they see BL everywhere is because he's so generic. There's probably a thousand guys in my city alone that look exactly like him.

Of course, it’s possible. But that means he got a vehicle? A lot of BL look alikes out there. I wonder if LE is being inundated with calls on sightings of him

According to this man, a white Ford F-150 and he was wearing a dark bandanna on his head.

However, the man did not recognize him immediately upon seeing him, but apparently only after he went back to a device and looked him up? Am I understanding that right?

This is something else.

I don't know if it's been posted yet or not.

Florida engineer has ‘no doubt’ he encountered Brian Laundrie on Appalachian Trail

Brian Laundrie may have been spotted on Appalachian Trail
From your link:

A lost and dazed man allegedly waved down Davis on Waterville Road, where the Appalachian Trail runs nearby the border of North Carolina and Tennessee.

The man Davis sighted drove a white or light-colored pick up truck resembling a Ford F-150 and wore a dark bandana on his head.

I’ve been say’n AT from the get-go, but in a truck? Headed to CA? Stopping to ask for directions? I don’t think so… jmo

Oh, dear. I'm the prepared and paranoid type. I carry my driver's license, debit card, credit card, military ID and spare key in a small wallet I tuck into my bra. In the event I'm robbed or mugged and my purse is stolen, I still have the critical items in my bra. And to get to that, someone is going to have to go through the .380 stuck at my side. And the Urban Pal attached to my belt. I'm not going down without a full-on fight.

Remind me some time to tell you the story about me locking my key and all of our documents in the car in another country when I was travelling with my little kids. You'd think that would have taught me a lesson. But nah :D

Not coming off condescending, but what reason do you believe for the multiple gunshots embedded in the trees? Nobody has came out and said anything about a gun, other than the case left behind, so he did have one. But those photos look very much like bullet holes, and there were many of them from what I saw.

My first thought was that someone was out there target practicing, using downed wood in the NF. It's not uncommon to see. Of course it has to be investigated, but I'm not sure it was related.

No probs. I did think I saw a cut near her shoulder-blade. It's all speculative, of course. None of us can know for sure how she got those marks. Only Brian would be able to tell us, since Gabby is no longer with us. I doubt they would use that as admissible evidence.

I am curious, though. Gabby appeared to have a journal, or a sketchbook that she doodled in. I would be interested to know if that is now missing from her belongings. It seemed quite personal, judging by the one pic she shared.

Source: Login • Instagram

I'm also curious as to what B-Roll footage she might have captured on the trip. The candid moments she had to edit out because they potentially exposed the couple's less than idyllic ups and downs. I do seem to recall that LE did recover a hard drive in one of their searches. But what about her laptop?
I'm not sure I find that plausible myself. Only because of how distraught she was on the footage about being separated. The "We're a team" mantra. For me, at least, the footage showed someone completely co-dependent on BL at that stage. Who had fought physically to not be abandoned to the point that the cops were called. Who burst into tears at the thought of being separated for even a night.

But, we don't know what happened after the Merry Pigs incident. Maybe she finally decided enough was enough. I just don't see her trying to do what he ended up doing. She did not seem at all confident to be driving long distances in the van by herself.

That is what I saw, Gabby was completely dependent on him. Which I think was a contributor to her anxiety. Tiktok videos are heartbreaking. I am sure her online venture could have succeeded. So much talent.

Thought experiment.

They loved each other. The fought like cats and dogs off and on for 7 years. Gabby said they BOTH suffered from anxiety both! Not sure psychopaths can even feel anxiety.

They got to Spreading Creek, again all the while arguing...went to walk it off, starting getting physical again. Brian hit her or pushed her so hard she broke her neck and died instantly.

Is Brian evil???

Yes and he is also a coward for putting his hands on her.

Yes, but your post (that I responded to) was in regard to @Backhoe411 ’s post regarding neck bruising vs shadow from GB’s IG post. I’m saying that if BL had a pattern of bruising on her neck that there was no sign of that at Moab- which would have occurred 5-14 days prior for a bruise to still be visible.

I do wonder about her final & fatal injuries as well. Really just want justice for GB. BL needs capture & prison. Circumstances that aggravate or mitigate can come out at sentencing. No clue how long this pattern of toxicity went on. Parents & stepparents didn’t see it. I give weight to that. Imo

You can't see the bruise some of us are mentioning when her hair is down. And pic is from TikTok. She has her hair pulled back and it's on the back right side of her neck. The shot is from behind. Most of her pictures are from the front and with her hair down. So, it wouldn't have been visible to the police at the Moab stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz