Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be reminded that the hour long 2 videos we saw of them is essentially only 1 hour of their life. Her own mother said it was just a normal argument. Fighting was normal in their relationship they were on and off for 7 years. Just putting it out there as a reminder.

What witnesses described and what Petito and Laundrie confirmed to officers may have been common between them, but this type of argument is not part of a healthy relationship.

AIRCRAFT INFORMATION
Tail Number
N145MH · Registration
Owner
MH HOSPITAL MANAGER LLC

Maybe a medical transport
Moo

I think so because it flew from Waynesville to Asheville, NC where the hospital is. It is over Asheville now.

Actually, it is not yet at Asheville. And it came from Cherokee, NC and is sort of between Asheville and Hendersonville. Let's see where it goes.

We need to be reminded that the hour long 2 videos we saw of them is essentially only 1 hour of their life. Her own mother said it was just a normal argument. Fighting was normal in their relationship they were on and off for 7 years. Just putting it out there as a reminder.
It's really concerning that so many have used the word "normal" to describe that fight. I realize "normal" ≠ "healthy" but it still sends a bad message.

Could you explain what you mean by dum dum?
WS screens out profanity, so I used dumdum instead. He left her lifeless body in the grass to be picked apart by scavenging animals, took her van, used her atm card after she was dead, showed sociopathic indifference to the desperation, terror, and panic of her family, involved his own parents in his crimes, and is hiding from all of it even though his parents are paying for an attorney who could shield him however much from aggressive LE. Dumdum seemed easier.

Not sure what these folks believe. Do they think the Parents are going to come out for a lovely chat :eek:
I think there are many, many people in need of some competent mental health services. Unfortunately, an abnormal amount of them seem to live in Florida, lolol. Just kidding, I have family who live there. Thank goodness none of them are outside that house with a bullhorn!

Actu
Yes, actus reus vs mens rea. Intent to act vs intent to harm. MOO

Actus reus is not "intent". It means, essentially, that you committed the action.

Mens rea (mode of culpability) is about state of mind/intention & depends on the statutory language. There are usually 4-5 levels of mens rea.

Mens rea - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Yes, but in this case it's a red herring.

Well, we don't know that for sure about California NC. I doubt it's relevant but we can't possibly know. And BTW, there's also a town called California in Kentucky.

The engineer could be inaccurate in his memory of what was said as well. He certainly seems to believe he saw BL but that does not mean he did. Even if there was such a thing as a 100% accurate lie detector device (obviously there's not) and it said the engineer was telling the truth, that still wouldn't mean he saw BL. It's worth checking out, of course, and it sounds like some deputies did according to a post here. But it's a little too soon to conclude as a fact that BL has been seen.

JMO

WS screens out profanity, so I used dumdum instead. He left her lifeless body in the grass to be picked apart by scavenging animals, took her van, used her atm card after she was dead, showed sociopathic indifference to the desperation, terror, and panic of her family, involved his own parents in his crimes, and is hiding from all of it even though his parents are paying for an attorney who could shield him however much from aggressive LE. Dumdum seemed easier.

Yes it all of this! Just watch if this goes to trial, he will throw his family under the bus if it helps him in any way to do so.
JMO

ha ha! Interesting, something I would have never thought of. But it immediately reminded me of time we went for a drive with my father and grandmother, and he said we were in Florida. I was pre-teen but I remember thinking that was fast, but no.

There's a Florida, New York and that's where we were.
lol!
That's the ultimate Dad joke!

ETA: MOO

I think a lot here would be surprised at the stories some of us could tell. I think that's why there is so much interest in the case and empathy for Gabby. A lot of us relate, more than we wish we did. IMOE

BBM

Fortunately we are still here to talk about our scars. Sending green light to each and everyone of us who healed or are still in the process of healing.

#JUSTICEFORGABBY

MOO JMO

Well, we don't know that for sure about California NC. I doubt it's relevant but we can't possibly know. And BTW, there's also a town called California in Kentucky.

The engineer could be inaccurate in his memory of what was said as well. He certainly seems to believe he saw BL but that does not mean he did. Even if there was such a thing as a 100% accurate lie detector device (obviously there's not) and it said the engineer was telling the truth, that still wouldn't mean he saw BL. It's worth checking out, of course, and it sounds like some deputies did according to a post here. But it's a little too soon to conclude as a fact that BL has been seen.

JMO
Conversely. It's too soon to say that he wasn't seen. I don't know either way, but it's sure worth exhausting the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l