Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Keyedin.
This one:
"8/17 - BL flies to Tampa from SLC to obtain "some items and empty and close storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending road trip." (10/5 Text from SB to Jorja Roman; Source: Jorja Roman Twitter)"

Contemplating extending their trip IMOO is an untruth (and maybe SB did not know this and is just repeating what he was told, so there is no accusation here). MOO - If I'm thinking like him, the statement had to be made for at least a few reasons: 1- The trip back for this doesn't make sense and he knows this; 2 - The storage place has BL on tape; 3 - the FBI has that tape; 4 - All of the above. MOO
Wasn't the road trip supposed to end on Halloween in Oregon? SB doesn't know what he's talking about. jmo

Is is usual (yeah I know nothing's usual here...) for so many different local PD's to arrive for this kind of search? I just watched a few seconds of the live, but there were a lot of local cops heading toward today's search site -- what are they all doing/about to do?
Feds are running this one. They're gone in there, parked in a strange place, unloading that drone now, 15 cars... There must be something going down...

::sigh:: I almost made a joke earlier about how soon we'll hear theories that he tunneled out.

Brian Laundrie is not El Chapo. Not by resources, time, manpower and expertise, or importance. And the Ls live barely above sea level, near a literal swamp.

And the idea that there happens to be a human-sized sewage pipe running under their property that they knew exactly the location of and where it led, its safety for occupation, knew how to and had the ability/equipment/time to access AND cover up so no one would see the digging...all in the space of a week or two....
:rolleyes:
Has anyone checked the Jefferies tubes in the Laundrie house? We shouldn't rule anything out. :rolleyes:

Wow. They just ID’d the Zodiac Killer. (In other news)….

Wasn’t expecting to see that on my constant refreshing of twitter for news on BL

Cold case team says Zodiac Killer ID'd, linking him to another murder

If you look at GP and BLs TikTok 3rd row down 1st clip they are in BL's backyard (house shown in back) Book on Zodiac on the table opened to like page 103 I think it was. Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

Thank you @Keyedin.
This one:
"8/17 - BL flies to Tampa from SLC to obtain "some items and empty and close storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending road trip." (10/5 Text from SB to Jorja Roman; Source: Jorja Roman Twitter)"

Contemplating extending their trip IMOO is an untruth (and maybe SB did not know this and is just repeating what he was told, so there is no accusation here). MOO - If I'm thinking like him, the statement had to be made for at least a few reasons: 1- The trip back for this doesn't make sense; 2 - The storage place has him on tape; 3 - the FBI has that tape; 4 - All of the above. MOO
My question: what is the basis for his understanding? Did BL tell him that? If so, when? Did the parents tell him that? If so, wouldn't that constitute hearsay?

It's an attempt to make it look like Moab was an isolated incident and they were enjoying their trip and each other so much that they would consider
extending it, which circles back to: Taking out everything we know has happened since he got back and assuming everything was so great they were extending the trip, why would his parents not find it odd he flew back to move things out, leaving GP the van, but drove back, alone, a little over a week later for another seemingly random extended visit?

not a trap door to a basement IMO but we have attics. Also, I can't help but recall the "false" wall in a daycare that LE found - so I suppose it is possible they could have constructed something especially if they knew August 27 or 28 that they needed to cover for their son?
JMO
ETA: link to daycare story
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ids-behind-false-wall-at-daycare-found-guilty

Ah yes that secret compartment we had built in our 1200 square foot home in case our son ever murdered someone and needed to hide out.

Doesn't everyone have one? So easy to miss when you're the FBI searching a place.

Of course it's trivial to knock one up in two days if you're pressed for time.

Or I hear the 140 degree attic is nice.

Or even survivalists, bush crafters, hikers, etc.

I posted regarding this a couple threads back, there's absolutely groups/unofficial hostels/individuals along the AT that would hide him, not even to help BL, but to "stick it to the man".
Although, in my experience those individuals always seemed more bravado talk than action.

So, it sounds like they were camping where Gabby was found? Is that what you get from her stepfather's description of the site?
Could you link a timestamp for the part you mentioned about her stepfather's description of the site? I'd like to listen.

Edit: I found it. And I agree it sounds like he was saying they either were camped there or at least had the fire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members