Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her video has over 5.5 million views & the channel has over 100k subs. It kinda makes me sad that she is accomplishing her dream, but she’s just not here to see it. But it also makes me happy that even in her death, ppl still subbed to that channel & watched the video & made sure she accomplished her dream even after she was gone. BL never believed in her…she said that. & he was proven wrong.

Well, there is a reason for that, that unfortunately has nothing to do with her intention.

After the last Dr. Phil show with Joe & Terra Petito Gabby's body was found, wouldn't it be something if after Dr. Phil's show this week Brian is found? Please let Gabby's spirit lead LE to him.

250,000 will get companies to sponsor and make some money or free products from the sponsor. 2.5 followers will make a lot of money to live off of.

The more follower's the more sponser's will be interested in investing the advertising space to the user/owner and the money will start coming in for every post for the advertisers.

Gabby was no where near this during her trip. It was a couple of weeks ago where I read she had achieved 4 billion views of her sm. I've never heard that # before in sm followers.

View =/= follow.

I don't know what kind of high tech gadgets they have at their disposal these days, so I'm not sure. MOO

With GPS location shared on a phone, FTC documents that I've read can put it within feet. Triangulation pinging can get within a small geographical area.

Quick Aside: With my job, we hire truckers to haul freight for us. One requirement we have of the drivers is that they download and share their GPS location data with us so we can track movement and update shippers with ETA's and potential delays. We had one driver share his location, and then attempt to sell the load ($300,000 in rail road car parts) near the southern California border. With the tracking capabilities, I was able to use my simple work desktop to pin point where he potentially dropped the trailer to hide it, what hotel he was staying at, what room he was in, I could tell the time he ate breakfast in the lobby, the time he walked across the street to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and it just so happened that it pinged at the precise time he was at a vending machine grabbing a drink. We shared all this with local law enforcement, and they organized a sting to have him bring the load to a "buyer", where he was promptly arrested.

If my simple minded self can do so much, I'm sure their equipment can tell them so much more. OF course, all of this depends on the equipment actually working and being on.

What if there is some sort of large pipe that runs from the property to somewhere closer to the reserve? Crazier things have been constructed like for the El Chapo escape (not that the L's are anywhere near that level). Or it could have pre existed and is simply being utilized. IMO.

When would they have constructed it?

No kidding. She had it together more than I did at 22. I think it's still a wide open market, ie "influencer" although I hate that term as it was employed for Alexis Sharkey who had a BS in Biology with major honors.

All she had to do (Gabby) was break the mold, get out of that age-market she appeared to be focused on. Expand the blog to showcasing the "nature" of each camp site, each park, tie it to the past (Bridger.....Lewis & Clark) show the emblematic plants and animals, discuss the actual camp instead of all the rock climbing, and other stuff primarily attracting people her own age or younger. (IMO, sorry if I offend).

The parks have all that information online, all it would take is a photogenic gal willing to show viewers around, would attract old fogeys like me. IMO piling on Gabby because she wasn't prepared enough to instantly make big money is victim shaming. She's DEAD. What difference did it make if her big dream was sketched on the back of a napkin (like so many small businesses start out), and she hadn't taken a degree in business.

The youtube market is wide open, IMO, unfortunately she was not allowed to live....to develop her dreams.
I am haunted by Gabby saying in the police footage: “I have a blog. So I’ve been building my website, so I’ve been really stressed, & he doesn’t really believe that I could do any of it, so that’s been like a, I don’t know, he’s like a downer.”

I think it’s so important we don’t let him win in terms shaping our perception of her abilities & her potential. He killed everything she was, & everything she would have been.

RIP Gabby.

Last edited:
Probably not. The vast majority of homes don't have hidden rooms, and unless they're dealing with a case where large amounts of drugs, money, or contraband are suspected, it's unlikely they'd be looking for one.

Ive been following, but the pages move so quickly I may have missed it.
Did LE ever bring professional K9's onto property, in the house?

What if there is some sort of large pipe that runs from the property to somewhere closer to the reserve? Crazier things have been constructed like for the El Chapo escape (not that the L's are anywhere near that level). Or it could have pre existed and is simply being utilized. IMO.

A pipe large enough for a man to travel through, under fully saturated ground, that the neighbors, local police, and FBI have no idea about, that just happened to be conveniently located in the house that the parents of a guy who later happened to go on to (possibly) kill someone bought?

That would be an improbable amount of coincidences,

Yet still they don't plead with him to hand himself in. Still they don't beg him to come forward so he can tell his side of the story or confess.

Would they really rather have their son take his own life, die in a shootout with police, or be killed by a bounty hunter as opposed to hand himself in where he may face life in jail? Or, at least if it went to trial, there's a chance (no matter how small) that he could be found not guilty!? They're seemingly not willing to take this chance.

Their behaviour is so telling, and again, I can only conclude that:

A) They already know he's dead - but if so, why are they still acting this way and not talking.

B) They're SO confident that he's holed up somewhere that he'll never be found that they don't think he's at risk of death by bounty hunter or suicide by police.

The fact that they're staying silent and not pleading with him to hand himself over could mean that they know he killed Gabby, and they feel that he will 100% be found guilty and sentenced to death.

MOO
If they know he's dead, the only reason off the top of my head to still stay silent is to protect themselves from prosecution for lying to LE, etc.

If that were the case, I still think a skilled attorney would be trying to find a way to cut some kind of deal on potential charges in exchange for at least stopping the bleeding in terms of resources, GP family pain, general media attention. Maybe it's too hot for that at this time, and it's been all inflexible "no negotiation" positioning so far, but I cannot see how it gets better, all things considered, to continue silence if they know he is dead.

I will be stunned if it turns out he has been in there this whole time. MOO
hey reckon SOMEONE is in there at any rate.
Is it possible someone they arrested said they saw a tent or a living set up in there or somebody dead?
I can't even imagine what the truth is here.
Is BL suspected of being a member of any dodgy anti govs or other terrorist orgs?

Thank you @Keyedin.
This one:
"8/17 - BL flies to Tampa from SLC to obtain "some items and empty and close storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending road trip." (10/5 Text from SB to Jorja Roman; Source: Jorja Roman Twitter)"

Contemplating extending their trip IMOO is an untruth (and maybe SB did not know this and is just repeating what he was told, so there is no accusation here). MOO - If I'm thinking like him, the statement had to be made for at least a few reasons: 1- The trip back for this doesn't make sense and he knows this; 2 - The storage place has BL on tape; 3 - the FBI has that tape; 4 - All of the above. MOO

Last edited:
Lots of vehicles turning into the reserve. One truck had volunteer something on the side.
Was there a new round of vehicles going into the reserve or from earlier?

It really isn't easy. Its not just about creating content either. It's about creating a following more than anything - if you have the following to start, then it becomes easier to make money, but it certainly isn't big bucks.
The ads aren't lucrative, but with Patreon (viewer contributions) it can be. I was noticing a couple with a small channel (63 K subscribers after irregular videos for 3 years), but they have ~600 patrons @ minimum $7 per month (there are higher levels of donation), that means over $4,000 per month, and they are only going to grow from there. If your actual goal is to travel, rather than live in your parents house and work retail, it can fund that low cost lifestyle.

However I agree, they hadn't started putting out the content yet. In the video Gaby published, she only has two clips of them talking to the camera (her mostly solo breakfast, and Brian briefly talking about his hammock). But it's the human interaction with the viewers that gets them engaged. Not everyone can or wants to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH