Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the spot they are currently searching is very close to where the Mustang was left, no?
wWyGM27

The red part is where the car was found and the white bridge part is where all the LE vehicles were

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 141
That map shows the limt of Carlton Reserve, the green border:
https://www.scgov.net/home/showpublisheddocument/30004/636537024246000000

Windy Sawgrass is near marker 43 according to this:
Windy Sawgrass

Windy Sawgrass Trail maybe crosses from Myakka to Carlton?

Two trails go into Myakka from Carlton.

From a local's point of view...
The old Florida cattle trail can be followed from Carlton into Myakka and all the way up to Georgia. Avid hikers and outdoorsman know it. There is no map (that I know of) for it.

Carlton Reserve had the first dipping stations for cattle in FL, and they were dispersed all the way up to Georgia before the cattle could be put on a train.
Follow the dipping stations (concrete bowls in the ground) and you can make your way easily into Georgia.

MOO there is no one hoping that this activity in the Reserve turns up nothing more than DTBH, except maybe the Laundrie family. And they might have been waiting for this day for weeks.

The new search began after Laundrie's embattled parents changed their story about when they last saw him.

"My jaw could have hit the floor. The first thought in my head was 'oh, they must have broken up and he doesn't want to talk about it. I'll give him space.' And then he went missing," she said.

Attention has also shifted to North Carolina, where Laundrie has relatives.

There have been several reported sightings there and posters about Laundrie have been put up in the Raleigh area.
Police Scour Florida Swampland as Search for Brian Laundrie Continues

Please could someone advise if a lawyer and an attorney are one and the same? Is it just different terminology? I don't really hear 'attorney' used much here in the UK.

I ask in relation to SB, as I've seen him referenced as the Laundrie's lawyer, but then sometimes I see the term 'attorney' too but this seems to be more in reference to court cases I think?

TIA

OT: "Attorney" is usually used for a lawyer who does litigation, in court or otherwise. But pretty interchangeable in the US.

Absolutely. If this is genuine news in some form, it just can't be good.

I want him alive.
I also want him found alive. On the one hand, if they've indeed found a body in the reserve, it might be someone else. Given the vastness of the reserve and the time they've spent looking there, it does seem like it might be a good place to dump a body.

On the other hand, if they found something or someone near where the Mustang was parked (I don't know if that's been confirmed), that's a bit more worrisome.

ETA: Someone posted in this thread that local LE are dismissing the rumor that a body has been found. I hope the local LE is right. Again, I hope BL is found, but alive.

JMO

Gabby Petito's YouTube video posted while Brian Laundrie left her in Utah to fly home to Florida

The video, entitled "VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey," was posted to her YouTube channel, "Nomadic Statik," on Aug. 19, two days after Laundrie traveled to Florida to close a "storage unit to save money," according to his lawyer, Steven Bertolino. During an interview with Dr. Phil, Petito's family attorney Richard Stafford suggested Laundrie stole Gabby's credit card to fund the flight.

Petito's inaugural blog video was a recap of the couple's first weeks on the road and has now been viewed more than 5 million times. She also documented her travels on her Instagram account, and was in the process of creating her own website before she was killed.

I also want him found alive. On the one hand, if they've indeed found a body in the reserve, it might be someone else. Given the vastness of the reserve and the time they've spent looking there, it does seem like it might be a good place to dump a body.

On the other hand, if they found something or someone near where the Mustang was parked (I don't know if that's been confirmed), that's a bit more worrisome.

JMO

Won't that be absolute torture for everyone if they find a body that is way too decomposed to identify without dental records, etc. The waiting is always so difficult. IMO.

Sociopathy is defined by a lack of capability to empathise, domestic abusers aren’t necessarily sociopaths (but do, obviously, lack empathy towards the people they abuse). That’s a false equivalence.

And I don't really think BL was a domestic abuser in the normal sense.

I just think life got so distorted on the 'road", and the dreamers got caught in a tornado.

With all the unknowns --geography, money, more people, creating attention-- they were both just simply out of their league.

I feel that as Gabby got more anxious, Brian got more jealous, controlling and ultimately out of control...

omg.. i already have him dead in my mind.

They actually did.

They moved into the house in 2015.

Do we know that for sure? I know we've seen data suggesting they purchased the house in 2015. But neighbors have seemed to say it was a rental. And CL seemed to say GP and BL lived with them in another house. So when did the parents live in the house? 2015 until today? And BL moved out to live with CL and her family?
JMO

ETA: Someone posted in this thread that local LE are dismissing the rumor that a body has been found. I hope the local LE is right. Again, I hope BL is found, but alive.

JMO

There could be multiple bodies in there. From what I understand, even most canals in Florida have bodies in them.

For whoever asked:

Jackson, WY is also called Jackson Hole.

More properly, Jackson Hole is the valley that the town of Jackson is in.

I have been monitoring the reports since I saw this w CS photos in middle. Petito’s death ruled a homicide, experts see Laundrie as abuser I always think there's a better chance of local news getting something "extra" that may not be picked up on a widely circulated AP wire. MOO

and it wasn't until 2 nights ago that I stumbled upon webcams. Web Cams

I wonder if LE was able to get anything of value as I see a google search pulls up even more of them.

Gabby Petito's YouTube video posted while Brian Laundrie left her in Utah to fly home to Florida

The video, entitled "VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey," was posted to her YouTube channel, "Nomadic Statik," on Aug. 19, two days after Laundrie traveled to Florida to close a "storage unit to save money," according to his lawyer, Steven Bertolino. During an interview with Dr. Phil, Petito's family attorney Richard Stafford suggested Laundrie stole Gabby's credit card to fund the flight.

Petito's inaugural blog video was a recap of the couple's first weeks on the road and has now been viewed more than 5 million times. She also documented her travels on her Instagram account, and was in the process of creating her own website before she was killed.
I'm not sure why this is news, or why the media have to quote his lawyer. The evidence is right there on YouTube, any journalist could have checked that for themselves. I guess they need to to have absolutely everything spoon fed to them so they can state it in quotation marks?

I noticed it weeks ago and my thoughts were that she, at least, must have been very committed to the relationship in posting that video all about the two of them together, in love.

And then my thoughts were the tragic irony that a week after her posting that video, it appears he murdered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute