Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowes, the lawyer confirmed BL came home by plane Sept 17 & left again Sept 23. Lawyer said something like BL& GP paid for it together because they share expenses. His version is that BL came home to empty the locker to save money because they planned to extend their trip. That doesn't make much sense, a plane & a hotel have to cost more than the locker. Plus they were fighting so it seems doubtful it would be extended, if anything. I think the lawyer isn't 100% honest but I think those dates are true. Cassie also confirmed she saw him on that trip home. The shared expenses comment seems like some thinly veiled allusion to the CC charges. IMO.
If there were any untruth to the flight dates, I really believe it would have been reported/released by LE already because flight manifests are SUPER EASY to confirm. I'd have to say the flight back to FL and back to UT are accurate.

SBM for focus.

This 100%. For real. I was just thinking to myself that it’s like this lawyer is operating in some alternate reality from us where there are no rules. Or thinks he’s on a reality tv show or something where the only thing that matters is drama. JMO.

I know we can’t sleuth him, but does anyone know off-hand if he has a verifiable license to practice law? Can I assume press would have reported by now if he didn’t?
He is registered, yes. Basic registration in NY is in a public database. That doesn't seem to be in question.

From the stepdad's scenario, sounds like they had one more night of camping and that's when whatever happened, happened right there.

So did BL kill her in the tent, or just outside the tent, and then leave her there, then pack up the tent and throw it away... or do we know where the tent ended up? I think it was where she was killed, IMO. But I have not read anything about where the tent ended up.

Outside the tent by the fire circle.

Can someone find that news article that says GP and BL walked to Merry Piglets and didn’t bring the van with them? I read this somewhere but now I can’t find it.

If there were any untruth to the flight dates, I really believe it would have been reported/released by LE already because flight manifests are SUPER EASY to confirm. I'd have to say the flight back to FL and back to UT are accurate.
Agreed! He seems to ultimately tell the truth about things that can be independently verified.

He identified her by her favorite sweatshirt. I do not think he had to suffer seeing her face.
Thank you, but what I meant was were they told if she was intact, that her remains were not scattered by animals. Sorry to have to type that. It is important for evidence, forensics. That you for telling me that though, my heart breaks for them. Jmo

IMO they didn't have a tent here; they didn't have a tent up at all. BL got violent, GP tried to get away from him, and BL caught up to her here.

alternatively, They set up camp for a fantastic sunset camping Instagram photo session. GP wants it perfect, BL wants to get on with it. They fight. He kills her. He freaks, packs up everything and heads north across the valley and comes up with his "I left her to work on the youtube channel while I went hiking" scheme. Only he comes back and there isn't a lot of police presence to show she's been found. He grabs the van and heads out hoping she will disappear forever into the wild.

For the Ls? Imo, if he hadn't already tanked it, SB today shot any and all credibility or trust he might have had from LE to have any sort of dialogue.
They drove to Orlando - possibly engaging a new attorney to represent them exclusively and then negotiate on just their behalf?? And attorney SB is the “waiting” mouthpiece? The behaviors of BL players is intriguing IMO it’s just beyond a normal explanation so what else can it be sleuthers? Are they playing a game of chess with LE and the Media? Against the F B I?? Just two New Yorkers semi retired in NorthPort FL? Makes no sense IMO so what else?
JMO

I have always thought that he killed her in the van where the YouTuber videotaped as the back door closed. I just had a strong feeling she was already gone. Jmo
Humbly disagree. I think something happened where they set up camp. Fire fit, place where tent would have been...I truly think whatever happened, it took place there.

this is great! Maybe you could add where the parked mustang was found???

I didn't forget you!
Some kind sleuthers brought to my attention that the address was not redacted on that abandoned vehicle report.
As promised, I've updated the map to include where the Mustang was found on 9/14.
(6968 Reisterstown Rd, North Port, FL)
:)

Attachments

• 1 Power Line Trail . Bridge . LE Vehicles . Laundrie House - Copy.png
    1 Power Line Trail . Bridge . LE Vehicles . Laundrie House - Copy.png
    957.7 KB · Views: 38
I have always thought that he killed her in the van where the YouTuber videotaped as the back door closed. I just had a strong feeling she was already gone. Jmo

me too until I read Joe Schmidt’s words tonight in the daily mail article from his interview. I posted it up thread but i don’t think we really understood it. Then I realized how important his words were.

Brian Laundrie's Dad Was Asked to Help Search Preserve; New Questions About Date Son Vanished

On September 13, Brian had taken a silver Mustang often driven by his mother to the preserve.

According to WFLA, local police confirmed Wednesday that the Mustang was tagged with an "abandoned vehicle" noted on Sept. 14, the initial date Laundrie's parents said Brian had gone to the Carlton Reserve.

The location listed on a heavily redacted incident report is an address for the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, WFLA says, which is about a 20-minute drive from the Carlton Reserve.

That abandoned vehicle notice, timestamped 2:24 p.m. on Sept. 14, according to WFLA, would suggest that the Mustang had been abandoned at the same location for at least a day. WFLA reports it would take five days before police towed an abandoned car.

It was never exactly clear, at least publicly, where the Laundries said they picked up the Mustang when they couldn't find Brian at the preserve.

I will bet my entire years worth of donut money that LE knows exactly where they were over that stretch or the Moab LE would not have stated so conclusively that there was no connection between BL/GP and the murdered couple.
Donut money? Now I know you're serious! j/k I tend to agree with this. They must know or they wouldn't have shut it down so completely. They would have left it open-ended/vague. MOO

Weren't they camping there?

Those are crime scene photos. 2 different locations. The creek and where she was found. Next to each other but separate.

This is why I kept asking if anyone knew if he carried her (or if they went together) across the water (because you'll see by the photos that evidence was marked there too). The Petitos answered this today on Dr. Phil. He did. MOO

Humbly disagree. I think something happened where they set up camp. Fire fit, place where tent would have been...I truly think whatever happened, it took place there.
Yes, after seeing the pictures of the crime scene I think so too. That video still creeps me out though. Can't watch it. Jmo

For an amateur hiker from NY to stay in the Carlton Reserve without help...

Unless, he brought enough canned food for a month or someone is regularly dropping food off at the perimeter of the Carlton...

Food resources would be limited because he can't light a fire to cook. He would be spotted, easily. It's unlikely, he has anything other than a knife. The sound of a gun shot would carry for miles out there and would be heard at neighboring ranches.

BL is likely to be suffering from trench foot. Therefore, unlikely to be walking around in good condition.

IMHO...He isn't out there.
I'll bet he's getting re-supplied. At one point, I thought that was the purpose of the Mustang: it would hold all the re-supply.

It's possible he has a tiny gas stove that maybe wouldn't attract attention the way a fire would, but he'd still have to get gas re-supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow