Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
alternatively, They set up camp for a fantastic sunset camping Instagram phot session. GP wants it perfect, BL wants to get on with it. they fight. he kills her. He freaks, packs up everything and heads north across the valley and comes up with his "I left her to work on the youtube channel while I went hiking" scheme. Only he comes back and there isn't a lot of police presence to show she's been found. He grabs the van and heads out hoping she will disappear forever into the wild.
I’ve considered this scenario and it’s good IMO but I do wonder if it was a couple of blows by BL and he left only to come back and find her deceased ? (Waiting for this scenario to come out should BL be alive) or he simply left her and she succumbed while he was “hiking”? - of course with the manner of death homicide I can only imagine there is an obvious weapon or an obvious injury to include broken bones ?
Sorry it’s just ugly no matter what
JMO

Just speculation, but I think it likely that using her credit card on the trip back could have been about leaving a digital trail in her name, similar to the possibly faked text messages sent to her mother.
I’ve always thought this — maybe he thought between the text to Mom pinging somewhere and the digital trail leading to somewhere specific, the authorities would spend time searching for her elsewhere and maybe never find her in Grand Teton. Nothing he did was a fully thought through idea from the moment Gabby was murdered, clearly.
However, I guess that’s what makes this case so fascinating. Everything that he did was so bold, so dishonest, and so chaotic.

They drove to Orlando - possibly engaging a new attorney to represent them exclusively and then negotiate on just their behalf?? And attorney SB is the “waiting” mouthpiece? The behaviors of BL players is intriguing IMO it’s just beyond a normal explanation so what else can it be sleuthers? Are they playing a game of chess with LE and the Media? Against the F B I?? Just two New Yorkers semi retired in NorthPort FL? Makes no sense IMO so what else?
JMO

Iirc, SB stated at some point that they were in Orlando to speak with him. For whatever that's worth. And of course, they could have spoken to him and to other attorneys, too. But yet, he's still here (in the case, representing them). :-/

What I was wondering, exactly. Since we have no idea where it is and there has been no mention of the tent being found and examined (that we know of) it's possible BL tossed it in the garbage somewhere, which might mean it's where she was actually killed.
Or, they never set up the tent, so it came home with the van. Maybe FBI has it? jmo

I wonder if there was evidence that a fire had been lit in the fire ring where LE found Gabby.
I've believed for some time now that she died on the 27th in the afternoon / evening since the last sighting of her was in the restaurant where the fight took place so publicly.
That, imo, would help to zero in on time of death... no?

Thank you, but what I meant was were they told if she was intact, that her remains were not scattered by animals. Sorry to have to type that. It is important for evidence, forensics. That you for telling me that though, my heart breaks for them. Jmo

see my feeling is he did not have to know any of that. and I’m glad because he seemed to really love her. I don’t know the answer. But my feeling is she was intact.

Humbly disagree. I think something happened where they set up camp. Fire fit, place where tent would have been...I truly think whatever happened, it took place there.
I don't think they camped.
That was not a legal camping spot, and those dispersed campsites were busy enough they were getting monitored. That's why, as they were looking for a spot, the folks who took the video with the white van in it actually had to leave because there weren't any. They evidently assessed that LE were patrolling and you couldn't camp in a no-camp spot.

I agree completely. I think it is interesting that he gave them this story and not the big national guys, again. I dont believe he has done that before, and if so, maybe I just haven't seen it here.
He probably has but we just haven't heard about it. IMO this guy is destroying his credibility and if he thought going to Newsday with this - when it can be fact-checked, would help his local reputation for his buiness, he's officially off the rails. MOO.

I've been away for a few hours and oh lady, I missed so much.

IMO the walls are closing in and maybe just maybe the Laundries are finally realizing this little gig is up. I hope pops leads LE right to him!

Yes you have my caffeinated owl !

Walls closing in like the trash compactor in Star Wars.

Last edited:
Indeed:

Newsday - Wikipedia

"Newsday has won 19 Pulitzer Prizes and has been a finalist for 20 more.

As of 2009, its weekday circulation of 377,500 was the 11th-highest in the United States, and the highest among suburban newspapers. By January 2014, Newsday's total average circulation was 437,000 on weekdays, 434,000 on Saturdays and 495,000 on Sundays."
But, apparently they did not fact check him. Other news outlets did. And, I'm guessing someone's head will roll over it. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member