Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local residents tell Fox News Digital it's quite possible Brian Laundrie could survive inside the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park.

They say there is fresh water available at the park's public restrooms. The area also has a homeless population and there are apparently groups who leave food and supplies for them.

There is speculation Brian would be able to access these supplies without being seen.

Bingo. Explains how he could survive there. I did jump and am sure you folks have been talking about this an all.

This is all such a ploy. IF this was so important that NOW mr laundrie has to go "help"....and absolutely KNOWING that the media as well as LE would follow him...(along with the helos in the air)...

WHY? Wouldn't they have had LE or FBI come and pick him up to go assist?

Because, IMO....this was all a setup
The media attention is being directed by 'someone'

We care how we feel about them. That's why we are posting on WS. People matter. Their feelings matter.

Legally it does not. Insofar as how the case will be handled, it does not.

Obviously your opinion matters to you. No one is disputing that...

but despite how you feel about it, it doesn't change the outcome for the Laundries or BL.

I'm super curious as to what was in the bag he was carrying! Could it be they found an area they think BL is hiding in and they had dad bring out some gummy snacks and flintstone vitamins and perhaps a hand written note and a phone so he could call home and tell them he's ready to give up?
Or maybe they left him some bottled water. :p

TBH - if it was my childs partner and now ex partner - I would not reach out to them. Some have been quite peculiar.

That's great for you but Gabby's place of residence at the time of her death was the Laundrie house in North Port, FL.

You may not get involved in your kids' relationships, but I'd say living with someone for 2 years means the Laundries did.

Just capturing the Laundries’ lawyer texts to a journalist…
Jossie Carbonare WPBF25

@wpbf_jossie

·
Sep 29

Some of the Q’s we’ve all been asking re: #BrainLaundrie & his family getting a lawyer right when he got home from his cross country trip without #GabbyPetito …we now have somewhat of an answer I just learned SB has known the Laundrie family for two decades.
@WPBF25News

View attachment 316327
https://twitter.com/wpbf_jossie/status/1443286635882422276?s=20

Jossie Carbonare WPBF25

@wpbf_jossie

·
52m

I asked #BrianLaundrie’s family attorney where Chris Laundrie is taking law enforcement today & if he’s answering FBI Q’s. He said he’s not on the phone with him through the process but “no questions to be answered by Chris” & he’s taking them to “places Brian was known to go”:
View attachment 316328

https://twitter.com/wpbf_jossie/status/1446164965069660168?s=20

Jossie Carbonare WPBF25

@wpbf_jossie

·
3h

LATEST: #BrianLaundrie’s family attorney says Brian’s father is out helping law enforcement in their search efforts today. Full response/details
@WPBF25News
View attachment 316329

https://twitter.com/wpbf_jossie/status/1446130797606359046?s=20
How does that work? They have to ask him questions if they expect him to assist. Does SB really trust CL not to be manipulated into giving info? I can't understand why he's allowing any of this

lol
But that's a lot easier for her to do since she doesn't know anything! No one believes that the Ls didn't know she was dead from 9/10 forward. Just that their immediate reaction was to hire an attorney and STFU. BL could've bragged about it to them, claimed self defense, claimed he left for ice cream and came back to find her that way, etc and it wouldn't change their behavior.
i dont think he BRAGGED about anything!
I thing they got a lawyer when they realized she was missing abs their son was home. With van! Add to that I’m sure frantic phone calls from her parents!
Imo they realized something was wrong something very bad and sought legal advice!
I see nothing wrong with that! It’s what u do guilty or innocent! I think Brian took off
I don’t think he has any money Nor a phone!
Not sure how he is living out there but LE seems to believe he’s in there!
Jmo

I would like to know the last time CaL tried to facetime or text/call Gabby? What was the L's communication with future DIL/Aunt after Brian returned home. That would be very telling of what they thought happened when he returned home in her van and no Gabby. JMO

I replied again to you, but it went to my own post. I did want to add that after sending that minimum amount of respect, they could turn off notifications for that number. But you see, what they did is simple not done. It is not correct. It lacks dignity. A decent person would have done everything to help that mother find her daughter, because that is the right thing to do. IMO.

Morality

Helping someone else find a corpse ensuring that your son gets the death penalty VERSES saying nothing and maybe your son only gets life (or escapes from the country).

Where does what is right weigh in on each side. You're not reporting your son for stealing a candy bar to help him learn a lesson in honesty. You are actively participating in assuring that your son pays for his crimes. There is no learning from it, that can undo what was done. Yes, GP's parents are in pain, but so are BLs parents. They aren't going to hold hands and help ease each others pain. So, I think perhaps, I would leave morality for the stolen candy bars and follow my lawyers advice in this situation.

lol

i dont think he BRAGGED about anything!
I thing they got a lawyer when they realized she was missing abs their son was home. With van! Add to that I’m sure frantic phone calls from her parents!
Imo they realized something was wrong something very bad and sought legal advice!
I see nothing wrong with that! It’s what u do guilty or innocent! I think Brian took off
I don’t think he has any money Nor a phone!
Not sure how he is living out there but LE seems to believe he’s in there!
Jmo
No, I don't think that or the ice cream story either. Just tossing out the options.

But they don't care how we see them. That's what we're discussing.
I agree, everyone can have their opinions but don't get the idea that one person's opinion matters one whit to anyone in the universe other than yourself (unless you're on a jury and then it better not be just opinion). None of us is a god, passing final judgement from on high.

I think it could have been as simple as BL saying 'If Gabby's family contact you, don't answer. And could you call that old friend of yours, SB, I need to talk to him'.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member