Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been suggested over and over again. Do y'all have people this loyal in your life? I feel like I might have friends toss me some cash, but not cover it up and smuggle me out of town. Ha![/QUO

My older brother and sisters are very loyal to me but I can tell you that would be a negative. They probably couldn't dial fast enough to turn me in LOL.

HLN reported something similar. The news broke when they were on air. It didn't square really. HLN curiously said that the NPPD released a statement that they "did" have eyes on BL though never spoke with him but then they said they never saw him from the 11th on. Strange statement.

Waiting for an official statement release at this point bc the statement really doesn't sound right considering Dog had to tell them they were at Fort DeSoto. If they had eyes on him until the 11th, they'd know he had been at Fort DeSoto. MOO IMO

This looks like damage control to me - in anticipation a a civil suit. MOO. Discovery will reveal who was on what detail, where and when if it ever comes down to that. MOO.

Perhaps their 'eyes on him' involved a tracking device on the van. In case he took off in the van. But it was the wrong vehicle to track. And they had insufficent reasonable cause to get a warrant for a tracking device on any other vehicle.

Only her mother ever said she broke it off. Both GP and BL continuously told everyone within earshot that they were engaged. Multiple witness statements and on the Moab video, as well.

The ring with the sunflowers, is that the engagement ring?

And, in the permitted video on here they guy was very careful to show every program he used to dispel any rumors that it was doctored. MOO

While I'm willing to accept that his video analysis is accurate (mostly because it's interesting and, imo, doesn't really bear on the case one way or the other) his efforts to demonstrate that the video wasn't doctored are Greek to me if I'm honest and, I imagine, to 99% of the people watching it.

Without the assistance of social media, her body may actually never have been found, IMO. I haven't heard national media coverage on the other missing persons, I believe that media coverage is what caused people to take notice of events they witnessed.

Yes, and being in an area full of tourists taking photos and videos of everything didn't hurt.

exactly my point so if gabby didnt consider herself abused i doubt she looked up a code word for abused woman so thats my point exactly!!
No, she didn't need to look that up. Back in elementary or middle school, I established a code word for my daughter in the event that a stranger ever tried to abduct my daughter with the line, "Your mother sent me". I told her to ask them for the code word.

Last edited:
I am not convinced BL is in the swamp. Others have suggested in a rental, an abandoned property, which seem more likely. Gabby's mom thinks he is on the Appalachian Trail. We all saw a report by Dennis Davis of an encounter with someone resembling BL. I wonder, if the incident happened, where did the Brian looking guy get the truck? I have not written this to off, and apparently neither has the FBI.

Pretty sure she was already dead by the time the Stan text was sent. None of this stuff about grandpa as a code word fits with what we know.
Most likely Brian sent the Stan text as well, but my alternative theory is that Gabby sent it to signal that she was in danger.

I’m not sure that I believe BL ever came back from fort de Soto. But I do think that LE was at the laundrie house on the 10th.
Moo
The ONLY reason I believe he came back is because good ole SB confirmed he and the parents went other places on two different dates the following weekend. I know everybody is probably tired of hearing me say that, but I just can't let it go!!!!! Where did they go!? Why are none of these reporters asking that? I don't care if he's representing the entire Laundrie family and their dog, what's so important about those dates that he shouldn't just go on and spit it out? It's like he wanted to, but nooooooobody followed up on it. At this rate, so many people are texting him that it can't be that hard to get his phone number. I'm almost to the point of texting myself. I circle around and around what we know and that just keeps snagging me.

Plenty of us have said all along that he was very likely gone prior to Gabby’s family even realizing their daughter gone. The police believed the attorney when the attorney told them BL was at the house. Whether the attorney was aware of BL wasn’t in the house is up for debate. The story about him going missing makes no sense. I personally think the attorney thought BL was home. I think the parents eventually let it slip that he wasn’t, which is why the called the LE to go talk to them and BL was reported missing.

I don't recall any credible sightings of Brian since 6th September. The day his sister visited them at the camp. Wasn't it said 3 went camping and only 2 returned. IMOO

I think they are talking about the code word STAN which apparently means send the authorities now or something. We are not allowed to talk about this anymore. I believe it is or was in the rules on the first page.
What we are not allowed to do is to make anagrams out of Stan's name as was done in the Jon Benet Ramsey case. No one ever said that you couldn't discuss using a code word as a danger signal.

The text on August 30th said “no service in Yosemite,” I believe. As you said, we don’t know for certain the date Gabby died, but we do know for certain she was found dead in Wyoming. She never made it to Yosemite in California.

She may have traveled to Yellowstone along the way in Wyoming but she wasn’t there on August 30th.

Therefore, logically, Gabby did not send that text. Her mother knew it immediately.

The Yosemite text was received on August 30th. It could have been sent hours or even days before Gabby's mother received it, because that just happens sometimes when you're out in BFE with intermittent cell service. Yellowstone isn't that far from Spread Creek. IMO it isn't outside the realm of possibility that they traveled through that area, and that the Yosemite text was a simple, distracted predictive text error, or an innocent cognitive one (I've been to both of those places and still accidentally switched the names up while I was typing up the post you quoted; I just now noticed).

The Yosemite text was received on August 30th. It could have been sent hours or even days before Gabby's mother received it, because that just happens sometimes when you're out in BFE with intermittent cell service. Yellowstone isn't that far from Spread Creek. IMO it isn't outside the realm of possibility that they traveled through that area, and that the Yosemite text was a simple, distracted predictive text error, or an innocent cognitive one (I've been to both of those places and still accidentally switched the names up while I was typing up the post you quoted; I just now noticed).

do we know if she had an iPhone or Android?

Possible, not probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member