Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know when and where was the last time he was seen by anyone other than his parents? (I can’t seem to find this info, everything seems to take as fact the date when his parents claim they last saw him.)
I think the last report we have is Cassie on 9/6. Though there was a post about a neighbor on 9/10 or 9/11 (which I believe is the day the mustang left). 9/10 there was a well check visit. MOO
Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says

BL???? In NY or Fla? I haven’t read this
The neighbors posted a picture of Gabby on the Laundrie's lawn. MassGuy posted it. Brian Entin said it was the neighbors who did it. We were joking that BE knows them all at this point bc he's been living on the neighbor's lawn for a month reporting this story. MOO

I guess the L family aren’t liked very much. Wonder if it’s been for awhile or just since Gabby was murdered?

My guess is that the neighbors did not know much about them prior to this case. They have only been there for a couple of years, and for most of that time it has been during the pandemic, which certainly kept people more closed in form each other. So this may be the first real notice that was paid to them, and it certainly isn’t a good look!

Of course, a memorial does have to be wrapped up at some point, but I can't help but feel like the NPPD wants to start tidying things up today. MOO and based on the vibe I got from the interview BE posted earlier. Getting the father out there yesterday and then today they say they only had the car to go on. I cannot imagine this being the case, but could they have brought the father out there to try to turn down the local temperature on this case? Again and as always, MOO.
I thought that could be a tactic by LE. But it could yield information, LE may gain clues as to how familiar he is to the park, and also reach out.

I'm probably in the minority but I think he's dead. The amount of land alone in that area is insane. Add in the flooding, etc...

I'm still waiting for the poll of if people think he's dead or alive
Under normal circumstances I would agree but for the behavior surrounding the POI. I will be shocked if he’s found deceased since 9/12 in the preserve …
JMO

It looks like we're leaving the tail end of karmic explosion and entering the wait and see phase. Gabby's little North Port shrine is being torn down and it's bits sent to the Petitos. Not exactly delivery of the one armed man.

It reminds me of the scene in "The Bad Seed" where, when Christine is lying a molecule away from death, Monica tells Colonel Penmark - "Sure. Its awful. But...we STILL have Rhoda!"
So, when the cameras are gone. When the headlines have disappeared. When DTBH has returned to shopping for a show. We can say -
"Sure. Its awful. But...we STILL have Brian!"

And the addition of smorefests to the American funerary ritual.

I cannot imagine the unfathomable depths of grief in which the Petitos reside. Adding the effrontery of a runner and the jagged edge of mirth inappropriate from his handlers is salt in an open and still bleeding strike to the heart. Take a moment from the tempest and envision, remember the girl.
MOO

For anyone still curious about GP's Capital One 360 accounts:

I've stated before that I have a 360 account. My husband does as well. We also have a shared account. We often transfer money to one another when needed. IMO, one of Gabby's parents could also have a 360 account and they linked Gabby to it and vice versa. You can authorize access. It would have made it easy to transfer money over to one of her accounts while she was on the road. If both parties have accounts the funds transfer immediately. You can also name the account online.

Ex: Vanlife

Just a possibility.

MOO.

For the first couple of weeks I thought he was definitely dead but I just get the feeling (based on no evidence) that there wouldn't be such a big search effort if they thought they were looking for a dead body.

When his parents said he was missing I thought they were going to find him dead not far from one of the trails.
It’s really interesting to me how the whole narrative has unfolded- I believed the POI went to the preserve to end his life and atone for what he did to Gabby- now? Not so much- I think the plan to keep him safe was set in motion prior to Aug 31..
JMO
And may I add again how much I appreciate your devotion to Gabby and others on WS with your expertise - much admiration

My guess is that the neighbors did not know much about them prior to this case. They have only been there for a couple of years, and for most of that time it has been during the pandemic, which certainly kept people more closed in form each other. So this may be the first real notice that was paid to them, and it certainly isn’t a good look!
And, according to Cassie she and her family lived there. It was with them who BL and GP first lived if you recall from her interview with the protestors. MOO

There's been much discussion about whom LE determined was the aggressor in the reported Moab altercation between Gabby and BL.

I don't recall consideration of the severity of the alleged aggression by either of them towards the other, nor what that may indicate.

BL grabbed Gabby's face, reportedly leaving a scratch from his nail. Gabby demonstrated this to LE.

IMO, this action by BL is a far more vicious than any slap.

Animals slap away their young when bothered by them, but to dig their claws into the face is an actual attack, an attempt to control the body of the creature, and to cause harm.

Grab your own jaw, with thump and middle finger just anterior to the bony parts, where the soft tissue of the cheek pads begin. Push not very hard at all, directing pressure towards the joints.

You'll likely experience significant pain which is sustained over some time – even causing a subsequent headache.

There is a very skinny opening in my thoughts to allow for BL to be innocent of causing Gabby's death, in spite of his behaviour.

However, IMO, face-grabbing is a savage act, indicative of a sadistic mind.

Not following discussions on it, but personally watched in full all officer cameras made public since the beginning. Officers discuss multiple thoughts throughout, however ultimately determined 'she' is the attacker and in reality they were able to convince themselves to have discretion considering her small size. Remember "HE" ultimately was given the hotel to stay in just as they'd have done for an abused woman. They had conversation of various shelters even at one point. Problem is most people will take a snippet of video from media and whatever truth someone wanted to inject in selecting that 10 seconds of media vs. the entire thing for context and intent.

Of course we know if female were to even say a male so much as touched her, he's going to jail 99.9% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member