Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"'No service in Yosemite,' reads the curious text from Petito's cell phone, sent August 30 to her mother Nichole Schmidt, DailyMail.com has learned."

Boyfriend of missing Gabby Petito returned to Florida alone 10 DAYS before she was reported missing | Daily Mail Online
It's somewhat strange to me that Gabby's family can't talk about the content of the text but yet this article exists.
Not saying it's wrong but it could be and the feds let it stand to not tip off whoever actually sent the text?
Thats what I was thinking for reason why they can't confirm what it said.

I am so frustrated with this case.

The minute Gabby was reported missing--after it was known that BL had shown up without her in her van back in Florida--he should have been put under surveillance.

Those early reports that LE knew exactly where he was have never been confirmed, so I call BS on the LE entity that stated that until I see the evidence they had that informed them exactly where he was.

do you believe Rose:
Brian Laundrie was controlling, had 'episodes': Gabby Petito pal
https://nypost.com › 2021/09/17 › brian-laundrie-was-c...

Sep 17, 2021 — ... “episodes” in which he would hear voices and not be able to sleep, Petito's friend told the Daily Mail. Rose Davis, 21, of Sarasota, ...
With how Rose has acted during this case, I don't quite trust what she says. It just seems odd to me that she remembers all this specific detail. Why does nobody seem to back up her statements.

We already know, for certain:

1. The search continues, for several weeks

2. The search intensifies on some days and in some areas

3. The search methods are evolving (i.e. the mini-plane drone introduced just this past week, or Chris Laundrie on-site)​

Let's say NPPD is telling the truth, that nothing has been found in the Carlton. Then... what IS driving this ongoing search and dictating the above three (ever-evolving) elements?

At this point, as of writing, the known-knowns are:

1. The parents said BL was there

2. The Mustang was "ticketed" (confirmed) there​

I am so curious re: WHAT information beyond the two above points LE is privy to that keeps them there. IMO there must be more intelligence (although maybe not much more) warranting the scope of search in that area.

Despite, as they claim, "no relevant findings" yet.
You have a good point. The FBI did say when the search was originally scaled back that they would only search when/where they had intelligence so…idk if they do have some intelligence making them still think the reserve, but based on what they said, I’d think they did? Really not my opinion bc I have no clue whether they do or not haha! That’s just what they said earlier…

I am so frustrated with this case.

The minute Gabby was reported missing--after it was known that BL had shown up without her in her van back in Florida--he should have been put under surveillance.

Those early reports that LE knew exactly where he was have never been confirmed, so I call BS on the LE entity that stated that until I see the evidence they had that informed them exactly where he was.
maybe change the law and make POI's in some situations have to wear an ankle monitor perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95