Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a terrible disorder and, unfortunately, very misunderstood, as I'm sure you know from first hand experience. It can be just as difficult for family members and friends. My wife has dealt with my OCD for 25 years - even though I'm medicated and treated, her first response when we are led to a table in a restaurant is to look at me and ask "is this one OK?" (Mine would manifest as a sensitivity to audio stimuli, so I would always be having us move tables, depending on the voices at other tables.) It's like friends and family are constantly walking on egg shells until it becomes second nature.

It stuck, out to me (as a sufferer), when BL started talking about the specific things that were upsetting GP's OCD. The first thing you learn about treating this disorder is that the specifics (dirt, clutter, 'did I leave the stove on?', etc.) are totally irrelevant. Giving any significance to the specific triggers is just pouring gas on the fire.

Right on, she probably was fighting with trying to figure out why she had do certain things, he probably wasn't understanding either. He moved some of her stuff got dirt in the van, etc. That set her off into an uncontrollable situation where she had do do things and was spiraling down. Living in that small of an environment was probably worse. I wish she had somehow gotten help during that police stop. This is just a very heavy situation and its tugging on all of us now. I'm hoping the continuing pressure helps Laundrie decide to start being helpful.

North Port Police Department's missing persons report for Gabby Petito is pretty heavily redacted, to say the least: https://fox13news.com/news/neighbors-of-brian-laundrie-join-the-call-to-end-his-silence-in-search-for-gabby-petito…

E_fhOI0WQAU1K1t

https://twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1438866332309721091

I’d have to agree with @cass523 !

Serious question! Why would they bother sharing a report like that?

Exactly. To blame a victim is to silence the victim. Blame shifting empowers the abuser, who then bullies his way into control, creating sympathy for himself. Brian is attempting to lessen his guilt by putting Gabby on public trial. Just how far will Brian go to lessen the guilt he feels? Is he feeling a need to justify his actions?

Look, facts are facts. To state facts (that Gabby scratched his face, that Gabby hit him) is not victim blaming, it's being honest. That said, Gabby is the one who is missing, while he is safe, hiding behind his parents front door. Reality is often times not neat and does not match up with a slogan or a theoretical textbook model of behavior.

The facts about what happened will come out, since the authorities are not searching for her in Grand Teton Nat. Park.

Last edited:
My post was to remind all of us that BL got away without even a slap on the wrist for actions which sometimes cost the lives of young men in other neighborhoods. Driving away from the police at high speed, reckless driving. If not a threat to the life of the driver, at the least speeding away from cops would be a major offense throughout the USA. For all the cops knew from the 911 report she could have been a hostage whose life was in danger.

She never would have charged him with stealing her possessions, as he had by then, IMO, thoroughly cowed her into thinking she was mean and crazy, even telling the cops She is Crazy.

Was her "clawing" (a term reserved for a "manic woman", it seems) her way into her own vehicle at her terror of being dumped alone without her possessions worse than his deliberately putting her in that position? It was her car, but he drove it, thus deciding if, when, where, and how long they would stop. (Why is this my opinion? Been there, done that). She tried to get him to quit breaking the law in her car, tried to get him to stop evading the police and driving at raging speeds, yet somehow they had a responsibility to arrest HER?

When my DILwas arrested for beating my son (with an object). He said it’s not her fault it was all my fault. The cops said your the one that’s injured and bleeding. And she was arrested
They could have arrested Gabby. She would go to jail get a mug shot abs a court date. They could hold her for some time. Abd she could have spent time in Jail! They were both lucky it could have been much worse!

I think they were fighting in the van as the argument escalated so did their speed abs she maybe pulled on his arm arm abd made the van swerve!

AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23

Where is this piece of info coming from? Has this been confirmed?

I think GP's mother alluded to BL returning to Florida, at some point, and it fits with the GP SLC Fairfield Inn sighting and father's UberEats deliveries around Aug 21st - 24th.

I don't believe any reputable source or LE has confirmed this part of the narrative, ex. we haven't heard he flew United flight 124 on specific dates or anything.

Could you please read the official police report. This is turning into a game of telephone. everyone time it is told, something different happen. Please read the whole thing. You will notice that the report says the complete opposite of what you posted.

READ IT: Police report from disturbance involving Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie

The first officer’s statement shows that there are conflicting accounts of what actually happened at the Moonflower.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1438214030271950857?s=21

Attachments

• BA4BC166-AAE1-4062-8307-C83428AC3B22.jpeg
    BA4BC166-AAE1-4062-8307-C83428AC3B22.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 32
Having a hard time getting up to speed on this case because the threads are moving so fast.

I had read that GP’s Mom had said she was unsure if the last texts she received were actually from Gabby, because she didn’t literally speak with her. Does she now say that she definitely feels they were not from her daughter? Thanks.

Yes, it's been printed in reports that the family does not believe the text was written by her.

Last edited:
I posted a MSM source with no editing. There are discrepancies between the police cam video and the written report. And there is apparently more than one witness. And there were marks on her face, and she detailed the pain of his grabbing her face. The police report is not the last word if it contradicts or conveniently leaves out some of what the video shows and people actually say.

So the police are now lying on an report. We should trust mass media over the police? Why? The video says the same thing. The police get a report from a person that says "he does not know what he saw."

Now I can agree on this. They both had marks on their bodies, and according to law, the aggressor goes to jail. Since Gabby admitting to getting violent first, she gets arrested. And this thread would not exist.

With regards the Uber Eats pizza order, I wonder if Brian may have been worried about using their/her/his credit card to order food to a verified location, if that same card had been used at Moonflower co-op on the 12th August and the discovery of the bodies had been announced on the 20th.

edit: if it wasn’t clear, I mean as the reason why Gabby got her dad to order it.

Didn’t the order happen when he had flown back to Florida for several days? If it did, she might not have had credit cards of her own and I doubt he would have left one with her.

jmo

If your daughter was treated like he treated Gabby, she would be a victim of DV.

The person who reported the incident between them said that she struck him, but that he had not struck her. On the video the cop said that he had a swollen right eye and scratches on his face. He seems to have had scratches on his neck and his right arm. It looked to me like his upper right arm was also bruised.

I think I got a good look at both sides of her face. I didn't see any injury.

From what we know from the video, he was the victim of domestic violence and that's what the four LEOs concluded (one of whom was a woman). That's all I'm saying. I know she didn't come home. I know he has a lawyer. Maybe the witness the police hadn't yet talked to will say that he struck her too.

AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE

Why did the couple call LE on 8/25? She had not yet been reported missing...
they alerted LE yesterday/today and it's being reported on - the media thread has all the links

i updated the timeline to be more clear:
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it (this is new information for the timeline)

Perhaps someone can shed light on this:
I heard it mentioned that if sending an SMS message, it will continue to try and send without a signal. If the last text from her phone was sent say on 8/28 from a dead zone, could it wind up sending on 8/30? Would phone records show the day the text was initiated as opposed to the date it actually went through? Meaning if BL sent the message from her phone purposely in a dead zone before he left for Florida, could he have been halfway home before the text message actually sent?
I can only say my experience from my own if I lose network it times out and goes to draft.

I confess to struggling to decide whether he's an abuser or a fairly quiet young man, who is nowhere near as chatty and able to chat to strangers as Gabby and who wanted to travel as an escape from the ultra fast, commercial, climate destroying world, basically to live off grid.

When he finally realised that his fiancée had entirely the opposite planned and instead of never seeing a living soul, she needed wi fi and perfect photo opportunities and to become a travel blogging influencer which is the absolute antithesis of what he wanted.

Both were tired, out in the sun way too much and they'd spent 6 hours in a coffee shop just before that argument. He was like a caged lion and starting to unravel. He needed space, which at home would have been fine, but in the middle of nowhere, Gabby was petrified of being left, so she clung onto him even tighter.

Gabby seems so, so young and I don't think he's experienced much of life either. Neither knew how to deal with everything and both would have suddenly felt so exposed and out of their depth.

I'm not excusing what happened consequently. I'm not taking this to that point. I'm stopping at the argument. He could be a monster, or he could have been worn out, stressed and just struggling to cope. Basically he stopped being the strong one and that scared both of them.

So the police are now lying on an report. We should trust mass media over the police? Why? The video says the same thing. The police get a report from a person that says "he does not know what he saw."

Now I can agree on this. They both had marks on their bodies, and according to law, the aggressor goes to jail. Since Gabby admitting to getting violent first, she gets arrested. And this thread would not exist.
I didn't say the police were lying on a report. I did not say MSM should be trusted over the police. I clarified a post an OP had started, in a series of posts on that subject. And, as I mentioned earlier, I quoted word for word an MSM report, which is all I am required to do to back up my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member