Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have missed a lot of threads but just for the record, is this the first BL "school" friend (other than GP's) that has come forward? Very interesting and sure the FBI would be focusing on all past BL & Family Contacts. IMO.. his fugitive case looks like a "hide for hire" in lieu of typical murder for hire. The fact he has not been found seems like help from one person is likely.
Or perhaps BL is dead, has been dead for quite awhile.

Laundrie's pal exclusively told The Sun that Gabby Petito's on-the-run fiancé was nearly 40 pounds heavier when he was 14-years-old.

"These last two years were the most public and open he has ever been. He's a pretty disconnected off the grid type of guy, not the 'selfie' type."

“He's the type of person that would be able to drop everything to secure his means of not being captured and to evade arrest or evade prosecution from what seems to be a pending crime.”

The friend revealed Laundrie had “zero friends” in middle school and would sit at the lunch table with two other people.

"A lot of my friends have guns and stuff,” the friend said.

“The gun laws in Florida were a lot less restrictive than New York so it was interesting for him to move to another state that allowed that.”

“Brian was very quiet in school. He was a bit of an outcast when he was younger. He was just so to himself.”

He added: “Brian cut his hair and lost weight in high school.”
Brian Laundrie was a ‘chubby social outcast’ at school, says friend

Finally! Some history… and an actual friend. Somebody had to know BL growing up!

I've believed for a long time if anybody is helping Brian it's somebody living in his parent's basement and on the dark side of the internet! MOO

Has anyone seen a confirmation of the identity of the forensic pathologist brought in from Sheridan Wyoming?

Update on body found at Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park
The Teton County Coroner’s Office tells Fox News' Jeremy Copas that the autopsy on the body found Sunday that is believed to be Gabby Petito will be conducted tomorrow. The office is bringing in a forensic pathologist from Sheridan, Wyoming, about 360 miles
Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES
My guess is this one.
FORENSIC MEDICINE & PATHOLOGY PLLC · 6 Canyon View Dr, Sheridan, WY 82801-9008

Can a lawyer here explain why the FBI has not charged Brian with Unlawful flight to Avoid Prosecution? Or is it because they haven't found evidence of Brian's DNA beneath her fingernails or on her person? Would they be able to charge him after the results are released today?

I am wondering WHY BL was an outcast? Chubby people have friends and are lots of fun, I am one!

Of course!

But I think it partly depends on the school setting. Middle school kids can be pretty brutal. And clearly this "friend of BL's" (who does say he's visited BL in FL, whether that's true or not) seemed to think it was understandable a "chubby" student would be an outcast.
JMO

What makes you an outcast? Dirty? Smelly? Pick your nose? You must be wierd that others don’t accept you? Trying to figure this out.
Someone you do not feel comfortable being around? One who is always "off", inappropriate?

Low self esteem and insecurity issues? Introversion?

And if Gabby was breaking down his walls and getting him out of his shell, the thought of the relationship ending could indeed have felt like his world was tumbling. Waking up from the “dream”.

If this friends account is authentic, it further shows Brian would likely be alone where ever he may be. It appears that is his natural comfort zone.

I’ll be traveling this afternoon. Does anyone know of a SiriusXM channel that will probably carry the press conference?
Fox has been teasing it this morning so that might be a start or CNN. It's a big story that many of the major MSM have continued to carry.

Bingo. I hope so too, but unless they have new info to release, I see no reason for this. Jmo

Everyone involved with this investigation has conducted themselves with nothing but professionalism. There is no reason to suspect the coroner has any intention of doing the same. Having a press conference gives the opportunity to avoid being inundated with hundreds of emails with the same few questions and having to spend time addressing them repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavalluccicheryl