Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The public would have a right to know if we had an armed and dangerous person on the run, right?
I’ve been saying this for ages. I’m a pretty fearless person. I travel solo, cut down and timber my own trees and always have a firearm on me. For context, I’ve never even seen a movie that scares me. Ever.

But I live on 100+ acres in VA not terribly far from the AT and I’ve had the jeebies being outside on my land alone since Brian has been missing. If CoD is released today and deductions are made that BL was the likely perp, LE better damn sure not withhold that information from us. IMO that would be terribly irresponsible for the safety of the public.

This has always been my longshot (no pun intended) suspicion. That they ended up crossing paths with some maniac and BL and his parents are more afraid of him/her/them than LE.

I need to watch bodycam vid, again, but it almost seemed like BL was relieved that they were only being stopped for the argument. It's out there, but stranger things have happened.

I want it to be someone else!
This entire thing is.just.so.crazy!
You couldnt make.this stuff up!

Just to be clear. When I stated Bryan might be helped by ‘somebody in parents basement’. Many responded ‘no basements in Florida’.
This ‘friend’ I referred to doesn’t necessarily live in Florida and not necessarily in parents basement. I was making reference to somebody active on the dark side of the internet that could have met Brian on there and be helping him!
Sorry for any confusion.
All MOO

MOO DTBH should leave the case and just keep his mouth shut. He is not helping this case at all and he continues to stir up rumors and speculation. NY post:
Dog the Bounty Hunter: Laundrie called parents after Petito's death
And so now the Laundries are even deeper than we thought? Dog says Brian called his parents for advice after he killed GP, and Dog says Brian's a serial killer. So, he no doubt would have called the parents after each of his other killings. OMG...that man has been out in the sun too long, or something...what kinds of books does HE read?

I’ve been saying this for ages. I’m a pretty fearless person. I travel solo, cut down and timber my own trees and always have a firearm on me. For context, I’ve never even seen a movie that scares me. Ever.

But I live on 100+ acres in VA not terribly far from the AT and I’ve had the jeebies being outside on my land alone since Brian has been missing. If CoD is released today and deductions are made that BL was the likely perp, LE better damn sure not withhold that information from us. IMO that would be terribly irresponsible for the safety of the public.
Right? Imagine if he hurts/kills someone else! We do have a right to know what is going on when our safety is a factor. They seem to have forgotten that, imho. Jmo

Agreed. I've had to take polys in the past to maintain my Top Secret security clearance, but doubt I would take one for a criminal case. But then again, since they are not admissible in court it's not like LE or the prosecutor can do anything with it anyway. It's more of a PR/optics issue in cases like this. If you can pass, it goes a long way in the court of public opinion. jmo

Can someone point me to the thread where this all started? Who said they took a polygraph? I can't see this at all. MOO But, giving latitude to it, when would it have happened? Press had been out there 24/7 and from all accounts they never saw them report to any precinct or fed office. MOO

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Speculation this afternoon’s coroner press conference might be in conjunction with the feds appears to be wrong. US Attorney’s Office in Wyoming says “this is not our press conference and our office is not commenting on the case.”

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1447948501682372611
It sounds to me that Agencies aren’t working together? Why would a Coroner have a press conference without LE guiding information being released? If they guided information, I would think they would say they had been in communication but wouldn’t be present? Is the Forensic Pathologist from Sheridan going to be present or just the general Physician Coroner? I feel the valuable information will come from the forensic pathologist!

The fact that FBI/LE new something about labeling Gabby's death as homicide but did not warn the public about danger, indicated something to me. But, I wonder why more was not said about the other two women killed. Maybe LE came to the conclusion that both murders were more personal and not a danger to the public in general.

Sounds like it's time to keep a dog or two with you when your out for an early warning system.

This has always been my longshot (no pun intended) suspicion. That they ended up crossing paths with some maniac and BL and his parents are more afraid of him/her/them than LE.

I need to watch bodycam vid, again, but it almost seemed like BL was relieved that they were only being stopped for the argument. It's out there, but stranger things have happened.
He wouldn't be on the run, IMO.

"I think the FBI would be very cautious about things because they don't want to make a mistake," he told Fox News. "Whatever reasons they're withholding, it is very unusual."

"I think that the only reason would be, you're concerned that you're missing something, but that should not be a concern, because whatever is needed to investigate the death from the point of view of the medical examiner will be seen, documented and could be retained."

If a pathologist is questioning whether someone suffered from heart disease, he or she would retain the heart – "but you don’t retain the whole body," Baden said.

In 2021," he went on, "where anything of value can be document[ed], retained, tested on day one or two or three, there's no reason to keep the whole body from the family."

Usually, if one thinks of other deaths, high-profile or not, the cause of death is certainly revealed. Sometimes, sometimes the manner of death is held up," he said.
Petito7.jpg

Baden is not involved in the investigation into Petito’s death. Speaking generally, when asked if releasing a victim’s manner of death implies that the cause is already known, he said: "Yes."

He continued: "Now, what they're saying is, whatever they found, they've ruled out accidents, suicides or natural deaths that could cause it."
Gabby Petito update: FBI’s decision to hold victim’s remains, cause of death ‘very unusual,’ Dr. Baden says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV