Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two people apparently tried to confront Chris & Roberta Laundrie at their home just after 8:30pm, banging on the door repeatedly. One of them was shouting, “Come on, dirty Laundries,”“Come on, you guys like to strangle people,”“We’ll be back,”& “Speak up soon.” #BrianLaundrie
View attachment 317128 View attachment 317129

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105944278257666?s=21

After they left, Chris Laundrie briefly stepped into the screened section twice, including one time when he appeared to lock the door. Minutes later, a vehicle honked its horn for several seconds as it passed the home. Police arrived shortly thereafter.

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105948665552965?s=21

Oh wow. It has started.

Two people apparently tried to confront Chris & Roberta Laundrie at their home just after 8:30pm, banging on the door repeatedly. One of them was shouting, “Come on, dirty Laundries,”“Come on, you guys like to strangle people,”“We’ll be back,”& “Speak up soon.” #BrianLaundrie
View attachment 317128 View attachment 317129

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105944278257666?s=21

After they left, Chris Laundrie briefly stepped into the screened section twice, including one time when he appeared to lock the door. Minutes later, a vehicle honked its horn for several seconds as it passed the home. Police arrived shortly thereafter.

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105948665552s=21

Things are escalating but in a stupid and dangerous manner.
Not good.

The one day I miss! pfft. So, strangulation. Now I REALLY can't wait to hear his story and find out if there's any other evidence -- like dna under the nails. He really doesn't strike me as a "choke her to death" kind of guy, but I'm not seeing much in the way of he didn't do this except if there's someone else's dna on her body. jmo

thank goodness for that family driving by the van. Their information and video helped find Gabby and in time to establish COD. Their own personal story and the timing of it all is really amazing.
Good people trying to help in spite of their own loss.
Such a contrast to um...other people.

That was really a miracle the timing of filming that day, at that moment.

I’m pretty shocked LE hasn’t found BL yet with all the media attention and reward money offered. If he’s not dead, he’s probably hiding deep into some woods. He probably scouted out the area on his way out of spread creek when he headed to Florida. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s located somewhere near the path he took home in the van. He knew he was going to have to run at some point. This was planned. IMO

Yes. I agree. And they will find him.

Or else what? Their daughter is dead. She died a horrible death. Those people remained silent and enabled their son to get away. Maybe it’s just me, but I’d want revenge.

Or else they'll possibly go to jail for their actions - depending on what you mean by revenge. We haven't condoned vigilante justice here for quite some time -- for better or worse.

They might. I see it happening.
Who did they mislead when they said he departed Tuesday but it was really Monday, apart from the entire watching world?
What were the consequences for the searchers?
What were the consequences for the investigation?
I don't know if this is a crime or how this crime might be classified but it could be serious enough.

Also, if all else fails and they become convinced he is alive and watching, they may just arrive and take them away in an effort to impel him into taking an action.
(he's no hero tho', in my view so, it's unlikely he'd step up for his parents or anybody at all.)

The FBI are gonna need to step up and embrace the public they need to help them find him. I'nm bored with second guessing them.
If they want help, they need to give us a few crumbs.

I hope so. I hope you are right.

She was found in Bridger-Teton National Forest, which is within Grand Teton National Park, correct?

ETA: also, where the act of homicide occurs determines where jurisdiction lies for the crime of murder, not where the body is found.

Bridger-Teton National Forest is on the east boundary - just outside of the Grant Teton National Park limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr