Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever might be helping BL might be scared to death of him now after hearing Gabby was strangled. JMOO Ifeel he is still helped by family somewhere. His parents aren’t begging for his safety. I’d be pleading with my son! MOO

Have we weighed in on how many think he's in hiding vs still alive at this point?
I have been leaning toward the former all along, but as time passes, I truly wonder if he's deceased.

What about the searches that persist in the Carlton Reserve? Yes, it's an expansive landmass, but with the amount of people and equipment that's been dedicated to this search ... is he actually believed to be/have been there, or is it a distraction?
And if it's a distraction ... from what?

Now that GP's cause of death has been released ... assuming BL has access to / is following MSM / is in contact with a trusted confidant AND is still alive -- will this information cause him to misstep and be located? Go further into hiding?

Normally I have so many strongly, fact-based informed opinions on cases, but this one has really left me with a lot of unfounded (or, mildly-founded) conjecture that I'm not even sure what camp I'm in.

Yes, all deaths are recorded by the state's vital records division. Not district court.

I'm sorry; I wasn't very clear here. Taking meds for a cold and they are giving me a hard time spitting my words out correctly.

Coroners in Wyoming don't file the death certificate. That is accomplished by "the funeral director or person acting as such who first assumes custody of a dead body..."

The document which you included earlier in your post is the "medical certification." This "medical certification" is completed by the coroner (who incidentally does not have to be a medical professional). The coroner is employed by the county in which they work, in this case Teton County. Which is why the Teton County coroner files in Teton County District Court.

Sorry again for the lack of clarity.

Or else they'll possibly go to jail for their actions - depending on what you mean by revenge. We haven't condoned vigilante justice here for quite some time -- for better or worse.
Or worse?? What do you mean by that? jmo

Two people apparently tried to confront Chris & Roberta Laundrie at their home just after 8:30pm, banging on the door repeatedly. One of them was shouting, “Come on, dirty Laundries,”“Come on, you guys like to strangle people,”“We’ll be back,”& “Speak up soon.” #BrianLaundrie
View attachment 317128 View attachment 317129

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105944278257666?s=21

After they left, Chris Laundrie briefly stepped into the screened section twice, including one time when he appeared to lock the door. Minutes later, a vehicle honked its horn for several seconds as it passed the home. Police arrived shortly thereafter.

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1448105948665552965?s=21
I don't understand the motivation of people who do this kind of stuff. They're harassing the Laundrie family ~ which allows the Laundries to appear as victims. They are moving nothing forward for the case and, in fact, muddling true perspectives.

If BL is hiding in the Appalachians, the reserve, or somewhere else in nature, how they hell is he surviving? Where is he getting food and water? To me it only makes sense that he's being hidden by someone, he fled the country, or he's dead.
He potentially is not cash strapped.
He may well have rented a house somewhere for several months, paying cash in advance through an intermediary who cannot be traced because it's not a registered agent.
Food could be delivered and paid with cash or online and paid with paypal or some other type of debit card leaving no trace to him.

They say the first 24 hrs in a missing person timeline is crucial, in this case doubly so.
And we only figured out last week what that day may have been.

I've been wondering how many times BL drove Gabby's van from September 1st until the 11th when it was seized. Maybe he stocked it up and hid supplies on his own.

I've been wondering something similar, that BL has supplies stashed somewhere. Not so much that he used the van to obtain things but that he always had something squirreled away. Sort of like Israel Keyes.

Everyone is also focusing on the red bandana from that picture on the rocks by the water. Does anyone else see he’s wearing gloves?

https://pisco-meaww-com.cdn.ampproj....com/6b852d77-67eb-4c96-b568-7e6992738346.png

I think the boy is also wearing gloves, suggesting they are doing something that needs hand protection, rather than BL just blithely wearing gloves for no reason. MOO

He won't hide forever, he'll hide throughout this winter but he'll out and about come spring. I highly doubt he thinks he did anything wrong.
Oh, he knows he f’d up. But it wasn’t his fault - she “made” me do it, “I didn’t mean to,” blah, blah, blah. Same old excuses all abusers use. He is on the run because he knows he’s in trouble. But he will blame her for making him mad enough to react. He’s human trash. ETA MOO. They can’t find him fast enough.

Yes possibly.
Are you thinking she was still alive when possibly dragged out or had already been murdered?
The cadaver dogs didn't alert in the van so I wonder how long does it take for a dead body to emit smell that can be picked up by the scent dogs?

A study was done in Sweden where a corpse less than 3 hours old was laid on 6 separate carpet squares for various lengths of time. The cadaver dogs signaled even after only 10 minutes. Here's the link.

The CSI death dogs: Sniffing out the truth behind the crime-scene

MOO, I can tell you that another #VanLife couple drove the same exact route even parking their van in the precise location as Gabby's. (They had to pull forward then back into the spot.) The right side of their van was maybe ten feet from the edge of the water in the creek.

It was a shock to learn their van's driver's side was that close to the creek bed. Then, as you know, it's about a five+ minute walk to the Crime Scene where Gabby was discovered.

The #VanLife couple exited their van and crossed the creek but were unsuccessful in locating the cross made of rocks. The temperatures were in the mid 30s, cloudy and rainy.

I can also tell you there are no showers available at Colter Bay as the #VanLife couple also drove there.

JMHO based on viewing recent #VanLife videos

Was this just recently? Because there are showers at Colter Bay. I have used them. They close in September some time, but they should have been available when BL was there.

From the National Park Service website Eating & Sleeping - Grand Teton National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Public Showers
Public shower facilities are available at Colter Bay, Signal Mountain, and Headwaters at Flagg Ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat