Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they even got settled in before he killed her. I'll bet they also had an argument over the camp spot (it wasn't a legal spot; it was in the specified camping area, but not numbered). I have a feeling GP wouldn't have wanted to camp illegally.
What about what her step dad said about the small fire circle and where he thought they had a tent. He said this was at the location where he made the cross memorial and said this was where they found her. Also he put flowers where her head was. I figured he was basing his statement on reliable information that he was given.

BBM
Here is AC's twitter link to the interview:
https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1448079789059944451

These are Dr. Blue & Anderson's words verbatim...(in exactly the same words as were used)

Dr. Blue: "We believe this was strangling by a human being"

AC: "How do you determine that it's a human being?"

Dr. Blue: "Only humans have opposable thumbs."
States DV is merely an assumption.

They CAT scanned her ENTIRE body.
I am certain opinions are not necessary after seeing results.
MOO
Gabby Petito Was Strangled, Likely Died 3-4 Weeks Before Body Was Found, Coroner Says
Yes, Good point.

I was just initially alarmed because of the media making it a huge issue calling it a slip up blah blah. So I was wondering if there would be any repercussions for a "slip up" but my mind calmed down after a day has passed. It is not a slip-up or a bias. It's based on lab tests and CAT scans.

Pine boring beetle holes?

earlier in this thread someone linked a quote from LE (can't recall which agency) stating the painted rocks and trees are not related to the case. I am trying to locate that post for you.

ETA I misunderstood what I had read. A former FBI agent "opined" that they were not related. So not as helpful as someone working this case saying that :(
Protesters confront Brian Laundrie’s parents after Gabby Petito autopsy update - live
LIVE Updates

Former FBI agent says paint marks at site where Gabby Petito is found likely unrelated to investigation
A former FBI agent said the paint marks seen at the site where Gabby Petito’s body was found are likely unrelated to the investigation.

Some have theorized that the paint splotches found on some logs and trees at the site may have been meant to mark bullet holes, but it does not appear to be true.

Maybe she took the tent to sleep in it and left him to sleep in the van the night of the 27th after his enraging outbursts at the restaurant. Then, he walked out where she was in the tent still in a rage and strangled her!

JMO. The ‘black and orange’ is still in the available footage. So not gabby. Looks like gear to me. Or that roof top bag from the van. On close inspection you can even see the same type of strap handle
Where can I find this photo? I can probably answer for you in a heart beat.

I didn't watch the press conference, but read the summations here. Someone quoted an oddly worded sentence that contained the word "obvious". It was in reference to the COD.

It seems many people have interpreted this to mean the COD was NOT obvious. I interpreted it to mean that the COD WAS obvious. I came to this conclusion because they announced it was homicide 2 days after she was found (if I remember correctly). How could they know it was homicide so quickly if it wasn't obvious?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, or if there are details I am unaware of. Thx.

JMO

https://mobile.twitter.com/aware_the/status/1448086785544925186

https://twitter.com/DiscoveryID/status/1448329893297729538?s=20

Investigation Discovery
@DiscoveryID

Are theories helpful or hurtful?
@John_Walsh
talks to
@Sukanya
about the theories he sees as credible at this stage in the search for Brian Laundrie. Join us tonight on ID for Gabby Petito: ID Special Report.

I personally no longer put credibility into Walsh’s thoughts or his show after the time he wasted during the presser yesterday, asking ignorant questions. He got through twice and asked the same stupid question each time (basically, did BL kill her), taking time away from others who probably had more realistic things to ask.

MOO

ETA his name

earlier in this thread someone linked a quote from LE (can't recall which agency) stating the painted rocks and trees are not related to the case. I am trying to locate that post for you.
yeah that was my point, orange paint wasnt to mark evidence. it could mark areas searched or forest service work and just happens to have boring beetle holes. They're very common.

I didn't watch the press conference, but read the summations here. Someone quoted an oddly worded sentence that contained the word "obvious". It was in reference to the COD.

It seems many people have interpreted this to mean the COD was NOT obvious. I interpreted it to mean that the COD WAS obvious. I came to this conclusion because they announced it was homicide 2 days after she was found (if I remember correctly). How could they know it was homicide so quickly if it wasn't obvious?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, or if there are details I am unaware of. Thx.

JMO
IMO it could be the results of the whole body CAT scan.

That seems to be an older neighborhood, do they have HOAs there? The HOAs I know of (just a couple, admittedly) would never allow that see through addition with the enclosed pool.
We've been house hunting in Florida for 3 years. I would estimate that 75% of the homes with pools have pool cages. You can even get them with special screening to help keep the No-see-um bugs at bay. Also, alligators. One house we looked at when we were there a month or two ago backed up to a lake. The developer pointed out the resident alligator - Gucci, who had just surfaced.

Here's a pretty good article from Fox 8 Gabby Petito crime scene and cause of death

"According to KSL-TV, video from their helicopter showed remains above the ground but covered. The photographer said hiking shoes were found on the ground next to the body.

KSL is not releasing the video but showed it to former Salt Lake County prosecutor Kurt Morgan... 'This was quick. This was not sitting here for five or six hours, trying to figure out how to conceal a crime.'"

I personally no longer put credibility into Walsh’s thoughts or his show after the time he wasted during the presser yesterday, asking ignorant questions. He got through twice and asked the same stupid question each time (basically, did BL kill her), taking time away from others who probably had more realistic things to ask.

MOO

ETA his name
I have never watched him before. but caught the segment of him with JP. He said that GP had been 'brutally beaten to death'. I knew that instant, he was only in it to solicit a response from JP (and he did) and also to dramatise an already traumatic segment. I put him in the same bin as Ashley Banfield, Dr Phil and Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member