Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is the frame rate. I had to advance the video one second at a time and I think that's why the ladder wasn't captured. It happened very quickly in real time and even 1 second makes a difference. I couldn't slow it down any more. Believe it or not, I spent hours doing these few photos.

I can believe it!

That's the best pics of that I have seen!

Thank you!!!

There is a link within the article for the original listing for the condo. It highlights storage as an exterior or lot feature. The condo may come with an onsite storage unit. If that's the case, it would need to be emptied before the close of escrow. GP and BL were in fact living there, they may have had personal belongings stored on the property.

MOO.

That makes sense. I can see why that would need to be done. But why his trip to do that lasted so many days is still a mystery.

The problem is the frame rate. I had to advance the video one second at a time and I think that's why the ladder wasn't captured. It happened very quickly in real time and even 1 second makes a difference. I couldn't slow it down any more. Believe it or not, I spent hours doing these few photos.

That would make the ladder visually disappear?
Thanks for doing that. It really does look a lot more clear than the video looked.

ETA: Actually I think I can still see the ladder, it's just at strange angle and looks more like one black line because of the way the door was open.

I mean, assuming this condo story is right, I guess if she didn’t live at their house, they may not even know what BL did with it. He could have donated it all, or trashed it, and told them she got rid of most of her stuff since they would be gone so long and she knew the condo was for sale.
I thought people were talking about the Laundrie's garage being full of stuff...

Running away? Kind of like BL did. IMO Not surprised that sign was taken down but am surprised he left the others up.
Yes, that one. Such a strange shot. Did he tear it down and then turn on his heel and run/spring? I'm sure I can find footage of it on Twitter. The father seems to be getting bolder about going outside. I read something the other day. An observation that the Laundries are the only ones still in lockdown.

Thanks for the link. Do we know what the medication was prescribed for? Anxiety or something else? I recall GP's friend, RD, saying he sometimes heard voices.

All I know is "anxiety" was mentioned at the Moab stop per the link I posted. Don't know which specific disorder.

Rose did say Gabby told her BL had episodes where he didn't sleep and heard "things" and "voices." Link is below. Rose has said lots of things though, some inconsistent. And honestly she seems a bit over dramatic to me so I take what she says with a grain of salt.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

While she said BL was jealous, Rose seemed a bit jealous and needy to me. From
Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie got ‘jealousy issues’, reveals best friend

Bold added by me.

"We just went everywhere together,” before adding, “We'd tell people she was my emotional service human.”

And after Moab became public she said about GP "for her anxiety to act up like that, there has to be a decent thing to trigger it. Something had to happen, or just a lot of things had to build up. I'm a little upset she didn't just call me after that fight, because she would have before.”

JMO

Yes, that one. Such a strange shot. Did he tear it down and then turn on his heel and run/spring? I'm sure I can find footage of it on Twitter. The father seems to be getting bolder about going outside. I read something the other day. An observation that the Laundries are the only ones still in lockdown.
It did look to be a quick trip out and back to the back yard. If only somebody could get him to say something, anything at this point.

Is anyone able to clarify, whether Rose is the only person who has mentioned BL hearing voices? I wonder if BL told GP he heard voices while Rose was present in order to open up the possibility of an alibi in the event of a future murder trial, and whether this may indicate that he was already dwelling on committing a murder some time before GP was killed . . .

As regards to where they may have been living prior to their trip.

These pictures come from Instagram posts they made earlier this year. Gabby labels it "home" and BL is working on the van there.

house-1.jpg

Appears to be Florida but does not look like it's his parents place at Wabasso Ave. or the condo at Fenwick Dr. in Venice.

instagram - BL

instagram - Gabby

All I know is "anxiety" was mentioned at the Moab stop per the link I posted. Don't know which specific disorder.

Rose did say Gabby told her BL had episodes where he didn't sleep and heard "things" and "voices." Link is below. Rose has said lots of things though, some inconsistent. And honestly she seems a bit over dramatic to me so I take what she says with a grain of salt.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

While she said BL was jealous, Rose seemed a bit jealous and needy to me. From
Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie got ‘jealousy issues’, reveals best friend

Bold added by me.

"We just went everywhere together,” before adding, “We'd tell people she was my emotional service human.”

And after Moab became public she said about GP "for her anxiety to act up like that, there has to be a decent thing to trigger it. Something had to happen, or just a lot of things had to build up. I'm a little upset she didn't just call me after that fight, because she would have before.”

JMO

Never underestimate she could be manipulating the facts for her own benefit at this point. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

These pictures come from Instagram posts they made earlier this year. Gabby labels it "home" and BL is working on the van there.

View attachment 317721

Appears to be Florida but does not look like it's his parents place at Wabasso Ave. or the condo at Fenwick Dr. in Venice.

instagram - BL

instagram - Gabby

Looks like BL put some work into the van, and he was creative with making stamps?

View attachment 317721

instagram - BL

instagram - Gabby

I just checked and did a Google street view of the Venice condo. Some of the photos appear to match spots outside the condo, IMO.

Is anyone able to clarify, whether Rose is the only person who has mentioned BL hearing voices? I wonder if BL told GP he heard voices while Rose was present in order to open up the possibility of an alibi in the event of a future murder trial, and whether this may indicate that he was already dwelling on committing a murder some time before GP was killed . . .

That's a quite stretch to me. Certainly if I wanted to plant the idea I heard voices (although that would hardly be an alibi or good defense) that's not how I'd do it. And since she started doing interviews, Rose has said inconsistent things so I don't take what she says at face value..

But to answer your question, no one else has mentioned it but Rose that I know of. And she said GP told her about episodes of insomnia and hearing things. I didn't get the impression GP knew because BL told GP when Rose was hanging around. But I don't absolutely know that to be true.

JMO

I just checked and did a Google street view of the Venice condo. Some of the photos appear to match spots outside the condo, IMO.
The picture on the left is at his parents house as well as the one on the right.
The one in the middle doesn't look like the parents house at all. That large garage down the street doesn't exist on maps that i've seen. According to google maps that house is there, the garage must not be built yet.

View attachment 317721

instagram - BL

instagram - Gabby

Well, the third picture looks like his parents house to me. The yellow house in the background?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member