Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you were able to lighten it, if you'd be able to see who was in there.

I never saw anyone in the back of the van. I tried lightening and darkening it, then took it back to normal and increased the contrast. Each photo had to be treated differently because of the distance to the van. and its angle.

I agree with you. It's quite odd that this condo could have been hidden all this time from the press if it was occupied by G&B. Didn't condo neighbors notice them? Ever? And Rose has been blathering to the Daily Mail and the Sun newspapers for over a month. But it's only now she reveals G&B didn't live where everyone seems to think they lived? And all this time the Laundries have been criticized for not caring about the whereabouts of a member of their household...who actually wasn't? But if this is true, it makes even more sense why RL might not have answered the phone when NP called. Just surprised NP had the number if GP never lived with RL. And why the hysteria over GP's stuff not being in the Laundrie house? If she never lived there, it wouldn't be except maybe in the garage after the condo clean out. But even then it wouldn't be packed separately from BL's condo stuff

I do think some of those condo photos were "staged." But not entirely. Very odd decor for people in their early 20's. And not a real bookcase in sight for all the books BL was always reading. And while the storage locker story never made sense neither does this. IF they did live in the condo, how could they casually drive off into the sunset in June in a van leaving a condo full of junk behind? Even if it didn't sell fast, it surely was going to sell before their trip ended in Oregon in Oct/early Nov. And apparently they were considering staying out west in the winter ..but using the condo as a big storage locker? Surely it was known the Laundries planned to sell the condo when they left for NY.

Plus, whenever I've looked at real estate listings, the "sold on" date means sold, NOT just under contract. NOT let's schedule the time for the closing. But sold. Ownership transferred. Done deal.. If that happened on July 30, why did it take weeks for BL to return to clear it out? Of course, if the Laundries actually made B&G sign a lease, that lease would go with the property and have to be honored by the new owners, at least that's true in NC with someone paying the rent. (B&G? Laundries?). But why make them sign a lease if it was given to them as a free place to live while the owners were the Laundries?

About the only thing that might make sense...NP's difficulty with getting to the right LE to report GP missing. It sounds like GP no longer had a fixed address. That maybe they really did intend to live as nomads semi-permanently. Odd.

JMO
I have no idea what you are saying here.

Cheap. I've seen decent vehicles online for around @1000 US. Could be easily possible to buy a vehicle for cash, not do any paperwork, drive it somewhere and dump it. No trail to follow.
That's pretty risky to drive a car that is not properly registered. Old cheapo junker cars attract a lot of attention from traffic cops. The likelihood that he would get pulled over is pretty high. JMO

Well, if it is not that condo there is another condo that Rose has been to, where Gabby and BL lived.

"She did not live with the Laundrie parents," Davis said in the live video.
"They had a condo that the parents paid for."

She went on to discuss how hard it was to think about how she had previously stayed and hung out at the condo Gabby, 22, and her fugitive fiancé, 23, had called home before they left for their cross-country road trip.
New details about home where Gabby & Laundrie lived are revealed by her friend

Hmm that's interesting then.

They could well have been living in that condo. I know some have said it's dated and the decor doesn't look like it would if a young couple were living there, but we have to bear in mind that the images shown might be from when it was previously sold back in 2015. The sale history on the link shows it was sold in April 2015.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...nwick-Dr-Unit-40_Venice_FL_34285_M66781-15815

I was trying to zoom in on the third pic to see if that's RL. It looks like the lady on the image has a tattoo on her arm, so I don't think it is.

JMO

They could well have been living in that condo. I know some have said it's dated and the decor doesn't look like it would if a young couple were living there, but we have to bear in mind that the images shown might be from when it was previously sold back in 2015. The sale history on the link shows it was sold in April 2015.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...nwick-Dr-Unit-40_Venice_FL_34285_M66781-15815

I was trying to zoom in on the third pic to see if that's RL. It looks like the lady on the image has a tattoo on her arm, so I don't think it is.

JMO
What difference does it make if they were living there?

So what would that mean, if he strangled her and she was still clinging to life when he took off and left? Does that make much of a difference at all?

I was wondering this too. Proving intent to kill would be difficult.

Maybe the charge would change from 1st degree murder, to 2nd degree murder or something?

I'm not sure what the levels of charges are in the USA, I know they differ to the ones here in the UK.

MOO

"Wyoming restaurant fight is key to manhunt, FBI behavioral analyst says

Dr. Ann Wolbert Burgess, who pioneered the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit, says the argument between fugitive Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito that witnesses observed at a Wyoming restaurant on Aug. 27 may be the key to Petito's tragic fate.

One of the last times Petito, 22, was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Laundrie, 23, and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant called Merry Piglets, witness Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital in September.

"The restaurant incident … is the second and most important," Burgess, author of the forthcoming book "A Killer by Design: Murders, Mindhunters, and My Quest to Decipher the Criminal," told Fox News Digital of two events prior to Petito's death that she said raised red flags.

The forensic nurse said the other significant incident, indicative of serious problems in their relationship and danger in Laundrie's actions, was the domestic dispute called in on Aug. 12 in Moab, Utah.

"How she has to apologize for his behavior is something that's kind of characteristic, and this probably enrages him even more because he wants to appear in a certain way," Burgess said of the incident at the restaurant.

At one point, Petito came inside and apologized for Laundrie’s behavior, according to Angelo.

The restaurant incident, Burgess said, was "on the day or very close to the day that she is murdered," Burgess said. "

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Wyoming restaurant fight is key, FBI behavioral analyst says

Her opinions are valuable but the headlines the publication used don’t make sense. Clickbait. How does that altercation affect the manhunt in any way? Maybe I’m missing something.

jmo

What difference does it make if they were living there?

Because the topic of conversation was that Gabby's friend Rose has stated that she visited Gabby in a condo Brian and Gabby were living in.

Someone then found the link to that condo. Another member said the decor looked dated and not as if a young couple were living there. I simply pointed out that the images shown on the advert might have been from when it was previously sold, therefore, we can't rule out this being the condo in question based on the dated decor.

:)

100,000 in 2018, when this article was written. The link cites one fifth of those are in NYC which have removed all their payphones now, New Orleans has done the same.
Idk the total in 2021 but many cities, like Chicago (mentioned in the link with 120), made ordanances to remove them after SCOTUS ruled against warrants constitutionality to tap pay phones which LE argued were being used primarily by criminals for that very reason.
I wonder how many of the total are in jails and prisons?

JMO

It doesn't look like RL to me.
JMO

Last edited:
The friend, who knew Mr Laundrie from a young age, told The Sun that Brian was a good planner who could execute his plans precisely.

“I think he’d be able to put the resources together to get out of the country, either illegally or under some sort of fake identification,” the friend said.
——-
Tom Topps, of St Petersburg, Florida, was among the protesters outside the Laundrie residence on Saturday evening.

He told Fox News that he chose to attend the protest to “send a message” to Brian Laundrie’s parents.

He added: “I hope that we shine a light on this the same way a light was shone on domestic violence back in the OJ Simpson days.”
Friend claims Brian Laundrie might have resources to leave US illegally - live

I agree with you. It's quite odd that this condo could have been hidden all this time from the press if it was occupied by G&B. Didn't condo neighbors notice them? Ever? And Rose has been blathering to the Daily Mail and the Sun newspapers for over a month. But it's only now she reveals G&B didn't live where everyone seems to think they lived? And all this time the Laundries have been criticized for not caring about the whereabouts of a member of their household...who actually wasn't? But if this is true, it makes even more sense why RL might not have answered the phone when NP called. Just surprised NP had the number if GP never lived with RL. And why the hysteria over GP's stuff not being in the Laundrie house? If she never lived there, it wouldn't be except maybe in the garage after the condo clean out. But even then it wouldn't be packed separately from BL's condo stuff

I do think some of those condo photos were "staged." But not entirely. Very odd decor for people in their early 20's. And not a real bookcase in sight for all the books BL was always reading. And while the storage locker story never made sense neither does this. IF they did live in the condo, how could they casually drive off into the sunset in June in a van leaving a condo full of junk behind? Even if it didn't sell fast, it surely was going to sell before their trip ended in Oregon in Oct/early Nov. And apparently they were considering staying out west in the winter ..but using the condo as a big storage locker? Surely it was known the Laundries planned to sell the condo when they left for NY.

Plus, whenever I've looked at real estate listings, the "sold on" date means sold, NOT just under contract. NOT let's schedule the time for the closing. But sold. Ownership transferred. Done deal.. If that happened on July 30, why did it take weeks for BL to return to clear it out? Of course, if the Laundries actually made B&G sign a lease, that lease would go with the property and have to be honored by the new owners, at least that's true in NC with someone paying the rent. (B&G? Laundries?). But why make them sign a lease if it was given to them as a free place to live while the owners were the Laundries?

About the only thing that might make sense...NP's difficulty with getting to the right LE to report GP missing. It sounds like GP no longer had a fixed address. That maybe they really did intend to live as nomads semi-permanently. Odd.

JMO
In the public online search engines I have used, GP listed as living in Florida or NC. BL is listed as living in N Point Florida. This information could have already been edited by law enforcement.
Just an observation.
Moo

Once it is sold, there is often a 30 to 60 day time gap for tenants to move out.

It probably varies by state. In my state, if the tenants had a month-to-month lease, they would have to be given at least 30 days. But if they had a longer lease, say, a year's lease with 6 months to run, the new owner would have to honor the lease until it runs out OR buy out the tenant if he/she agrees.

If B&G had a month to move out somebody still had to pay the new owner rent for that month. And if they could take 60 days, the cost of the flight for BL might not have been excessive compared to the cost of a second month's rent in a tourist area. Still seems odd to me they didn't clear it all out before they left since they planned to be gone until at least the beginning of Nov and perhaps throughout the winter on a farm in Oregon.

JMO

I’ve been familiar with the alleged condo (house) very early on. I would suggest not discounting this theory until more info is released. Remember when dad was with LE? Turning left on Panorama Lane in msm Video?U

5100…
But what has that to do with the death of Gabby? Unless he is alleged to be hiding there.

JMO

Maybe the media are quite lazy. Not interested in doing the legwork? The properties that the Laundries bought and sold are already in the public domain and easily searchable which is why others already have found the addresses.
The last property which the parents sold 30 July 2021, on Fenwick might be the 'unit' where some GB & BL possessions had been 'stored' & were supposedly moved out in the third week of August. ( Linksmans Place OTOH was bought in 2020 & sold on in 2021)

As for Rose Davis ' blathering on.' What makes you say that? IIRC the last time she was interviewed, 17 Sept was before the body was found & she was making an appeal for info as well as answering questions on her relationship & the GB & BL relationship. I also got the impression that first interview was with permission of the family. In her latest public comments, she says she can't mention much due to FBI case.
What she's saying about the couple not always living with CL&RL makes sense - fits with the neighbour's recollection of not seeing Gabby much around Wabasso. ( Not the Guthrie neighbours, the woman who was interviewed for TV who also mentioned that she saw BL going for a family walk)
& kinda fits with CL's point about the parents moving into Wabasso when they moved out & CL saying she's lived with the couple for a year

Also don't understand why @scorpius you've got the impression that RoseDavis is jealous or how you think she is manipulating facts? She seemed moderate and balanced to me, she said some positive things about the couple's relationship and about BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay