Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I say: Let them be followed. Things could be worse. After what they and BL have done after 9-1, I think they brought this on themselves. As for SB saying they're being "tortured" Not a chance. They just want to be left alone so they can do whatever they want again. IMO
I have no problem with them being followed by the media. They brought it on themselves. They sure aren't acting like they believe their son is dead. And their attorney's final comment makes it sound like they know BL is alive: Meanwhile, Bertolino told Insider Tuesday that Brian Laundrie's parents are "hopeful" their son will be located.

JMO

Did the bank visit precede the fed ex? I ask because the most common reason I know of for people to go to the bank in person these days is for a wet notary signature. Many use docusign for signing these days, but if you still need a notary and don't work in a law firm, the next best place to go is the bank. Same for counter checks or "certified" checks. Both of these things are very commonly needed in real estate transactions. jmo

I believe they did go. So far as I can tell, the order was Walmart, closed AT&T store, bank, FedEx, open AT&T store. So they could have gone to the bank for a notary and then sent documents by FedEx.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida: LIVE UPDATES

I have no problem with them being followed by the media. They brought it on themselves. They sure aren't acting like they believe their son is dead. And their attorney's final comment makes it sound like they know BL is alive: Meanwhile, Bertolino told Insider Tuesday that Brian Laundrie's parents are "hopeful" their son will be located.

JMO
We all have our suspicions about BL's fate and location. I personally don't trust what comes from them or SB.
None of us know these people in reality. We don't know how much they actually care about BL let alone anyone else.
MOO

I would really be interested in what some of you think might have been the argument that led to GP’s death.

Some suggestions I’ve seen include:
  • BL angry over GP apologizing for him at Merry Piglets
  • BL’s jealousy over GP’s time on her vlog, SM or friends
  • Money issues
  • Control over GP’s phone and/or van
  • BL’s fear that GP talked to her family about him
  • GP trying to break up with BL
What are some others?

I would really be interested in what some of you think might have been the argument that led to GP’s death.

• Money issues
What are some others?
'A voice" told him something that triggered him.
A fly buzzing past annoyed him.
He asked for black beans instead of pinto
Gabby glanced at a male waiter walking by
The sound of birds chirping

In other words, anything.

Amateur opinion and speculation

• Money issues
What are some others?
Gabby wanting to meet up with Rose is another possibility. MOO
Knowing what we know about this case and the facts that have come out; I have a couple of different theories, all as equally possible as the next IMO

It seems like there are two extra stickers, is that right? The Venice, FL one and Life is Good in the Woods. This is fascinating. At some point after 6:30pm on the 27th, someone put those up!
I see more than 2. One above TRANSIT script, 2 in bottom left, 2 in bottom right and what I think are 2 behind the ladder. The black one is new after 8-27 as well as the venice one and the Life is good in the woods.
I think that makes 9 new stickers after 8-27 if my count (and my eyes) are correct

Gabby's van seen on the move. Anybody notice all the new stickers that had been put on after the 8-27 Bethune video?

Where could they be taking it i wonder.
Gabby Petito’s van seen on move as sleuths claim ‘angel’ hovering
The original person who posted that picture was called out and promptly deleted their Twitter account. Apparently, that image is from when the van was originally taken by LE.

It appears and doesn't surprise me that only The Sun covered this "story".

The extra stickers however are interesting.

Multiple reporters have put in FOIA requests for it and all have been denied. I wonder if there could be another reason that Ranger Hulls video is one of 2 that they have not released yet. The male Ranger also had a body camera.

AFAIR there are 2 active investigations that may cause these bodycam videos to stay sealed - of course, the FBI Petito investigation, but also, the MOAB PD was investigating the stop as well. So I don’t expect any more info to be released about this police stop. IMO only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae