Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text makes it sound as if the parents found the clothing. IF the parents found the clothing I'm doubtful as to what will be found
There is a lot of confusion currently, as this is all breaking. Sounds like the parents suggested the trail last night or this morning, LE found clothing, and asked parents to leave while they searched further.

In the live feed from WFLA, JB said they opened the Carlton Reserve side yesterday. Where they are searching again today, is the Myak Enviromental Park, and it had remained closed. I can’t quote it, because it’s in the live feed.

I think this is all just too convenient. I think these articles were most likely planted. This place was thoroughly searched, it was gone over again when CL was brought through the area it would defy logic that now 24 hours after the park was opened, articles belonging to Brian are now found.
Makes you wonder if the activity occurring on the AT were hitting to close to home and they needed to divert everyone's attention away from the AT where Brian really is. JMO

@MeganMyersNews

BREAKING: Brian Laundrie’s lawyer says some of Brian’s belongings were found at the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park
@NBC2
@ABC7SWFL
And I know, I know, commenters are about to come out of the woodwork with statements about everything SB and the Laundries say or do is criticized and nothing ever works. BUT before you type that out, sit there and think to yourself, you reported your son missing over a month ago and did NOTHING to help LE search for him, minus one short visit way after the fact to identify trails he liked to frequent. Now, after LE has reopened this to the public and indicated their search of the area is over for the most part, you want to leave your home to go search.

Where was that effort when you had all of LE's technology available to you to use? Why would you not scour every favorite trail and give them a more generalized idea of WHERE to use the technology instead of, oh, somewhere in this, what, 23,000-acre park?

This feels like an effort to make it look like LE was refusing their requests to help, honestly. Between the previous statements about how CL had not been able to visit the preserve since the initial day he went to search and his excitement to help that one day for a few hours, it almost seems like a set up for the Laundries to say, "We wanted to help. They wouldn't let us. We were forced to wait until they were done to search for our son."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB