Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When his parents initially went to pick up the Mustang didn't they briefly look for Brian? If they found where he was so easily yesterday couldn't they have just as easily found him that day? I'm paraphrasing here but it does seem a bit odd. Maybe they just didn't look very thoroughly. FWIW, I do believe he's been in that spot since very early on. Probably when his parents retrieved the car. JMO

ETA: Or the water was too high then. I'm unsure of exact dates, this was just a question that came to me.
If the water was too high for them on the 14th it was also too high for BL late on the 13th. jmo I think the area was dry and if the parents knew that was an area he would likely have hiked yesterday, they surely knew that on the 13th and 14th. But the didn't report him missing until the 17th... and lots of rain.... jmo

yeah they just keep moving around as the police tell them to move on after complaints

but my question was more does Florida or the North Port, in particular, have the panhandling law where you would need a permit to accept money/food for what they are doing

here in Australia you can't' do stuff like this and if you had a " protest" you'd need to declare it a protest/register it with the relevant council/police and they can deny it as an illegal protest etc which means if you continued you could be arrested and fined

I wish there was some legal way for LE to get those people out of there. Those parents are actively grieving now and their emotions are raw. Something ugly could happen.

is it a crime what these so called protestors are doing now?

they are begging for food deliveries and donations to keep the protest going

seems really wrong to me, they say we're here for Gabby and the Petito family

well then why do you need food deliveries and donations, shouldn't you just be doing it out of the goodness of your heart?
The "protesters" are making their living IRL and on SM by exploiting Gabby's death.
Talk about scavengers in the swamp!
jmho

"Warning for young couples to look out for fits of rage. It may save the next young woman's life".

But we must have teaching for males as well.

This was a couple. Couples do have ways to drive the other crazy. I fully agree that Brian was jealous, weak, and gaslighting, whether he realized it or not. But I strongly believe that both female and male knew how to push each other's buttons.

I just do not believe we are being just, by continuing to dismiss that Gabby had nothing to do with their problems.
I'm pretty sure Gabby didn't help anybody to strangle her.
Gabby was murdered. By somebody stronger than herself, most likely.
She doesn't have to be perfect but she certainly did not contribute to her own murder.

When his parents initially went to pick up the Mustang didn't they briefly look for Brian? If they found where he was so easily yesterday couldn't they have just as easily found him that day? I'm paraphrasing here but it does seem a bit odd. Maybe they just didn't look very thoroughly. FWIW, I do believe he's been in that spot since very early on. Probably when his parents retrieved the car. JMO

ETA: Or the water was too high then. I'm unsure of exact dates, this was just a question that came to me.
U have to remember we have had torrential rains all summer each and every day till just recently! That area was flooded

Yes, but the FBI Denver announced in their 1st presser that they strongly believed the remains to be Gabby's, pending scientific verification. They knew.
Yesterday the FBI Tampa could not be as certain that these partial remains are Brian.
What they are dealing with forensically must be much more difficult that Gabby's remains.
They don't know yet if these are Brian's remains.
jmho
They were sure enough for Governor Santis to personally speak to Gabby's father before the FBI held that press conference.

Brian Laundrie Live Updates Lee County sheriff to hold press conference today

Last edited:
I believe that BL went to the preserve to commit suicide. I hope the ME can determine cause of death.

I think he may have gone into a body of water, in an attempt to obliterate himself completely. I think there were quite a few clues that this was his plan. I think they'll find some more evidence in the muck of the pond. He may have written his last thoughts in his notebook.

People show concern and grief in many different ways. Both families are grieving terrible losses. I fervently hope that the protestors give up their now pointless harassment of the Laundries and if there are words in that notebook that would give the Petito family. any closure at all, I hope the Laundries share them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett