Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t appear that they have a friendly supportive network, them nor Brian. It’s odd to not have seen friends or church members dropping off a meal or care packages to them during a very stressful time. Or maybe there were such happenings and it was done when no one was around?
Sympathy arrangements have been delivered to the Laundries.

It's true he wasn't a fugitive, but that isn't factored into what I meant in pt1, sorry I wasn't clearer. If he killed Gabby (which I do believe), he may have simply confessed to his parents &/or lawyer, at any time between Aug 29 & Sept 13. A lawyer could very easily say, turn yourself in now before you have no options. JMO

I don't think that is what criminal lawyers do, though. The person is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" and the lawyer's job is to try to prove their innocence - - or that they are not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, right?

I think his parent's would know their son well enough to tell if he was a psycho serial killer.
If his parents know this, they ought to bottle it and sell it instead of fruit juice, what a market there would be for such a potion!.. it would cut the work of Police agencies clear across the world by 40% instantly.

Too many items were dropped off. There were flowers in vases wilting by the door.
There were packages.

I don't think these items were from the people yelling at them.

49234469-10097591-image-a-34_1634337210680.jpg

Christopher Laundrie could then be seen affixing a Ring doorbell camera to the front of his home

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Chris Laundrie installs apparent doorbell camera

I thought those were sent by protesters for Gabby. Either way in my opinion it was odd to not see a family friend over the several weeks that passed.

I am unsure what the “right thing” would be as so much has transpired between Wyoming and Florida. They are only responsible for their actions, not Brian’s. And their attorney needs to stop talking.

One point that they need to clarify, IMHO. Where are Gabby’s belongings, from her clothing to her camera, laptop, etc.?
bbm
Agreed.
And esp. the bolded.

As far as the "right thing' or actions to take; maybe reaching out to Gabby's family and let them know what Brian said and if there's any light the L.'s could shed on her final day ?
Also, if there was a concrete reason they didn't answer Gabby's family when they called trying to find her ?
If it was their lawyer saying they should be silent; that was bad advice.
It might not be well received, but at least make an effort ?
MOO.

AFAIK the FBI didn't put out warnings about BL being violent and dangerous.
They didn't seem to feel BL was a threat to the general public.

For the same reason he was listed as a POI instead of a suspect, they wouldn't announce to MSM that he was considered violent and dangerous. Doing so could make him less likely to turn himself in as it would be a strong indication he was considered more than just a POI. It is generally understood that if someone would strangle and throttle their fiance, they could easily be violent and dangerous. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l