Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for a poll of where people are at --- who thinks he has fled the region/country, and who thinks he is hiding out within the city/state/nearby? (I recognize there are third and fourth options but just curious about the likelihood between these two)
It really depends on whether he snuck out of his home/relatives home or whether the parents aided and abetted his escape.
If it is the former, he is probably in the city/state/nearby.
If it is the latter, he is probably out of the country.

Can the attorney hide the fact that he has no idea where is client is?

ETA If he was missing from Tuesday, why didn't the parents report that?

I can't keep up.

Big one for me is the the trip back to Florida. Logistics. Payment. Reason why. Gabbie's parents did not know that trip took took place or did they?

Today we learned that Gabbie's father discovered the van when he went to the Laundrie property.

There must have been some mistrust, some suspicion for him to have done this.

well yes but she didn’t say that she described bf trouble sleeping and hearing voices
I have trouble sleeping and my mind seems to replay voices as I drift off to sleep. And most people think I'm ok. Of course, if he hears them during the day....
This case has generation an explosion of media interest and he won't escape the spotlight until the facts are known.
But anyways Strawberry.... Love that dog picture!

Just for a poll of where people are at --- who thinks he has fled the region/country, and who thinks he is hiding out within the city/state/nearby? (I recognize there are third and fourth options but just curious about the likelihood between these two)
i believe he is close by, he is such a momma's boy that i don see him gong far, what i wanna now is how did he leave? on foot, called a friend to pick him up, called a uber....how???

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...-laundrie-hiking-in-grand-teton-national-park

Disclaimer with this article has been UPDATED.

NOTE: FOX 13 News has reached out to authorities at Grand Teton National Park, the FBI, North Port, Florida Police, and the family of Gabby Petito in an attempt to corroborate the information below. North Fork Police and a representative for Jim Schmidt, Petito’s stepfather, would only confirm they were aware of the video’s existence.

This case is reminiscent of what domestic violence cases can result in. It’s association to vanlife is only a matter of coincidence. I’ve been living “vanlife” on and off for past several years and solidly for the past year. It’s wonderful and I plan to continue, with my partner who is also wonderful and supportive. This isn’t about vanlife. It’s about two young adults who were in an extremely toxic relationship.
@vanlifelady you give great perspective, thank you!

Let's be realistic.

BL could already be dead for a few days.

No doubt. His face is plastered all over the media. The fact that nobody has come forward on social media yet to say they've seen him in public this week means he is likely dead. But there is a chance he could be camping out somewhere and just hasn't been spotted. But slim chance IMO.

Attachments

• AB9D11E3-98FE-4F1C-8D98-AA260F12D1E3.jpeg
    AB9D11E3-98FE-4F1C-8D98-AA260F12D1E3.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 56
I’m surprised that they even called the police today. With their track record they shouldn’t waited a few weeks until the police arrived with a warrant for BLs arrest. Then lawyered up themselves and not said a word. Nothing … just silence along with attorney saying attorney client privilege.

It’s unfortunate about Brian being missing, but as Gabby has been missing, and not by choice, I’m more concerned about her. I hope this doesn’t deter from that.

Oh of course it very unfortunately does. This is why he has now become the main topic. The chances of finding her now have just gone down exponentially unless the parents know something and come clean. But remember - calls to his mother from her mother on 8/30 went unreturned. His mother already knew.

Police say Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie has been missing since Tuesday

Laundrie's family asked police to come to their home and told them they have not seen him since Tuesday, Taylor said.

"We've been trying all week to talk to his family, to talk to Brian, and now they've called us here on Friday, we've gone to the home, and they're saying now they have not seen their son," Taylor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Friday night."So we are working through those details as we speak. It is another twist in this story."
Wow! The Laundrie's ignored LE's calls then after 3 days they call LE needing help finding him. That stinks to high heaven. Gave him time to flee.

Things I’m currently despising but are true:

1. Brian’s parents care about their son more than they care about Gabby. They didn’t seem concerned when she was missing but are concerned now. This is to be expected, though.
Actually they weren't that concerned about their son either. He's been out of contact since Tuesday. And they didn't call the police, his attorney did. I don't think they ever would have called the police.

Is there any more information on the storage unit? I'm not seeing anything mentioned about him flying back to FL to move things then flying back to meet GP at the Inn.
Great points, I haven't seen this either. I am now most interested in what we do not know -- and considering what of that the police are likely to know. For example, we don't know for sure if Brian flew back/forth when Gabby reported to her mom that he did. However, flight manifests are incredible, accurate records. This is quite easy for the police to follow up on. We have to believe that they have (yeah, I know, sometimes they are less than impressive but I'm being hopeful and hopefully-realistic here). So, the interesting part now is, why hasn't this information been released? Why has such little information been released? I'd be hard pressed to think it is because the police know so little, when so much is possible to collect and inspect these days (i.e. toll records from the van from out west to FL, flight manifests, national park CCTV footage, gas station CCTV footage, cell phone tower pings, etc).

Let's start looking at what we don't know. What police should know. And why the difference. There, I believe, is where the answers lie. Or at least a direction.

I think the parents know where he is. imo.

MOO

The reason I think that they don’t, is that this seems to have prompted them to call the police, talk to them for two hours, and ask for help from them.

I think that they may be feeling just a trace of the pain that Gabby’s parents have been feeling.

MOO

Could this Miranda Baker and her boyfriend allegedly picking up Brian at Coulter Bay Village been Brian initially trying to ditch the van right there in that parking lot they encountered him in? Like could that explain why Brian was carrying only a tarp and a small backpack. They also said he didn't look dirty or smell like one would expect from someone whom had been camping for "multiple days." Like for example, Brian had initially decided to dump the van there, went and showered before hitting the road on foot. He got picked up and then whilst in the Jeep, he reconsidered the decision to leave the van and went back for it. That might explain this weird Jackson/Jackson Hole freak out moment when he asked to be let out at Jackson Dam. Gabby could be somewhere in the vicinity of Jackson Lake and Snake River. That is to say this Miranda Baker story is 100% factual and not something she dreamt up over the last few days in the midst of all the hysteria. This is just a theory of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98