Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely believe BL drove the van home after whatever happened with Gabby happened. I think that there will be evidence somewhere along the way of his travels.

I don’t think he expected this story to go national, so he thought that by not speaking, he could go about life and avoid having to speak with LE until much later, if ever.

Now, I think he’s running scared. I would look for him to be in the wilderness somewhere trying to camp indefinitely. JMO
Honestly he doesn’t strike me as the naturalist/survivalist camper - my guess is he’s in NY holed up with friends/family or the Hampton inn using dad and moms credit card so it should be easy enough to find him if that’s the case - wonder how much his parents will cooperate now?
JMO

We do not know if the hitchhiking incident is valid or if it was even him. Fox 13 Utah has a big disclaimer on their website that the story is not verified
Because the FBI hasn't verified it. She is working with the FBI and if she's on social media lying about the FBI she could be in trouble.

Well FFS, so when Brian's parents decide to talk to LE it's about Brian and not Gabby? What pieces of work. Imo they helped him get away. And I think he has been gone a lot longer than Tuesday.

They waited until they were sure LE could not find him, then called the police so they could pretend to be cooperative, IMO

OK, this clears up some of the confusion about what he’s actually “wanted” for. Right now he’s still just a missing person.

Hopefully by the time they find him they’ll have enough evidence to file charges.

Also, like a bunch of people I’m still wondering whether Brian was actually there in person with his parents on Tuesday, or if he’s been on the run for 10+ days now

i believe he is close by, he is such a momma's boy that i don see him gong far, what i wanna now is how did he leave? on foot, called a friend to pick him up, called a uber....how???
I agree. He does not seem to have any initiative to act on his own. Was on the van life because Gabby wanted to, didn't seem too interested in it but went along anyway and then ran off home.
IMO someone helped him.

He ain't out of the country unless he received big time assistance.
Disagree. IMO he had about ten (10) days from 01 to 11 September to fly to a select Latin American countries without extradition agreements with the US. Lots of Americans, especially the "van life" types, backpack their way through South and Central America. I'd assume he'd be right at home.

Just reading through the threads and here are some thoughts.
If a woman leaves fingernail scratches on a man's face and there is no further evidence into their relationship, I don't like the suggestions earlier in the thread that Gabby should have been charged. Fingernail scratches seem like a defensive kind of injury, while an abuser would take care not to show visible injuries.
The altercation in front of police seems like Brian was threatening to abandon Gabby and then couldn't because the police intervened.
What if he tried to abandon her again, in a more remote area the next time, so she was distraught, breathing heavily and without resources in a more abandoned area? In that state of mind, she could easily have hyperventilated or lost her footing and had some kind of accident that would be easily dealt with if it happened in a shopping mall rather than alone in the wilderness. Brian may have intended just to scare her, but instead he came back and she'd disappeared. He can't say what happened to her or where she disappeared, but he knows he is responsible for whatever happened to her after he abandoned her in that remote place. Once he leaves, he would realize he shouldn't have left without saying something to someone about her being missing. His own inactivity has killed her, and he's missed the points where he could have saved her. /JMO - just one option of what could have happened to her, and why he has reacted this way.

I’m surprised that they even called the police today. With their track record they shouldn’t waited a few weeks until the police arrived with a warrant for BLs arrest. Then lawyered up themselves and not said a word. Nothing … just silence along with attorney saying attorney client privilege.
A major case of “affluenza”. IMO

New from North Port Police: We understand the community’s frustration, we are frustrated too. For six days, the North Port Police Department and the FBI have been pleading with the family to contact investigators regarding Brian’s Fiancé Gabby Petito. Friday is the first time…
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439069220294246405?s=21

They have spoken with investigators in detail. It is important to note that while Brian is a person of interest in Gabby’s disappearance, he is not wanted for a crime. We are not currently working a crime investigation. We are now working a multiple missing person investigations.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439069299751194627?s=21

thttps://twitter.com/northportpolice/status/1439067990545272833?s=21

Know anything? Please call 1-800-CALL-FBI

74E627DC-FE38-442D-8F3A-650013EA3B2D.jpeg E88E0807-0F55-404D-9C59-C9163C74D5F8.png

Re the bashing of LE and their press releases: Ever since the Wash DC Sniper Case, I haven’t trusted much on what they actually report. On what they say they know and don’t know. Remember how we all thought LE were doing a sh*tty job and didn’t seem to be doing enough?

Then after the snipers were found and arrested, we find out LE was on their tail all along. So, now with these missing persons/murder cases, I only believe so much of what they’re saying.
It is not LE's job to inform the public all aspects of an investigation, it could hurt an investigation, arrest and trial.

It won't. Florida law enforcement is looking for him, while authorities in the west, to include the FBI, are focusing on that aspect. I'm not concerned.
Gabby has become a national, if not international person, missing, and with additional interest. She documented her journey, and became a missing person while doing so. Her closest contact, and alleged fiancee, is in hiding. Yet the plot thickens with more detail. I don't believe that LE should be light from this point forward. And I do not doubt they have gathered enough to hold him. <modsnip -no link to MSM article> Explains the lawyering up from day one. Dad also likely has him hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re the bashing of LE and their press releases: Ever since the Wash DC Sniper Case, I haven’t trusted much on what they actually report. On what they say they know and don’t know. Remember how we all thought LE were doing a sh*tty job and didn’t seem to be doing enough?

Then after the snipers were found and arrested, we find out LE was on their tail all along. So, now with these missing persons/murder cases, I only believe so much of what they’re saying.

This is important.

Honestly he doesn’t strike me as the naturalist/survivalist camper - my guess is he’s in NY holed up with friends/family or the Hampton inn using dad and moms credit card so it should be easy enough to find him if that’s the case - wonder how much his parents will cooperate now?
JMO
What contacts does he have in NY? And, would he actually be that stupid to come to his GFs mother's home state when the entire state is looking for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots