Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another man missing around same time (last seen Aug 20) as Gabby at Jackson Hole Mountain

Texas Man Disappears In Jackson, May Have Been Camping | Cowboy State Daily

Mountain state have a high level of "missing people".
"A 2019 Vivint Source survey determined that Wyoming is the seventh state with the most missing people behind Alaska, which tops the list with a whopping 41.8 missing people per every 100,000. California, meanwhile, reported the largest number of missing people overall at 2,133."

Few people, lots of wilderness, and not much cell phone coverage.

Just wondered whether the Moab police announcement that BL is not a suspect in double homicide, is connected to this decision to talk to police? ie maybe a condition in the family's agreement to be interviewed?

If the guy hears.voices he very well.could.be in a.psych hospital In Sarasota!

That part of the article - the girlfriend said Gabby told her BL was occasionally hearing voices - indicates something very serious going on with him. Too bad Gabby didn't realize how serious that is. And she slept over at her new friend's home 7-10 times to get away from him? That's a lot of arguments. And she felt they were escalating. That was a bad situation even before they went on the van trip. Yeah I guess he could be in a hospital and plotting how to use an "insanity" defense. IMO

I went to look at my All Trails profile and under Maps it shows my current location.

I made my account private just now. I thought it was tracking during use.

What I am thinking is that if a phone is not currently tracking (like Gabby's likely isn't) that it will show her default AllTrails location.

Last edited:
I saw someone else report this on another site (can’t remember where) and some people that use this app were checking to see if it accurately reported their location. Some people said it was accurate and others said it wasn’t. So I am not sure how reliable it is.
Here’s a link to BL and it gibes with their itinerary.
https://www.alltrails.com/members/brian-laundrie

I saw someone else report this on another site (can’t remember where) and some people that use this app were checking to see if it accurately reported their location. Some people said it was accurate and others said it wasn’t. So I am not sure how reliable it is.
Here’s a link to BL and it gibes with their itinerary.
https://www.alltrails.com/members/brian-laundrie

Here’s a screenshot of BL and it gibes with their itinerary.

Attachments

• 4E3A8093-BF3B-4BFE-A834-D466B44997BA.jpeg
    4E3A8093-BF3B-4BFE-A834-D466B44997BA.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 53
That's great you don't get the impression but I do & am entitled to my opinion, just like you. As I *already* said in my comment, nobody should have been on their lawn. That's not a part of 1A. I didn't say anything about the bullhorn lady but as long as BL exercises his 5A, I see no issue with everyone exercising their 1A. Believe it or not, not everyone is there for "attention". A lot of people actually, legitimately... care & are expressing their feelings.
Apologies if you got the impression I was somehow trying to invalidate your opinion. That wasn't my intention. I was simply giving my view that I didn't get that impression. I feel like you read a lot more into what I was stating than I intended, so again, apologies if it somehow came off as argumentative or demeaning.

UPDATE on Laundrie home w police inside for over 2 hours

Police say Brian is NOT in the home and is NOT in police custody

Lawyer invited police because they “want to talk about Brian”

There is NOT a search warrant on home or car they looked in briefly

#FindGabby #GabbyPetito

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439025861584375816?s=21

I just checked my own and it’s hours away from my current location and not where I used it last. The only thing I can decipher is that it’s the location from where I first added the app. Because it’s the only time I’ve used it at that location.

I can't even follow this thread so end up jumping around and losing track of where I was. Anyway, whoever posted that Daily Mail article, thank you. That's the most significant information I've seen so far and, for me, has dashed all hopes that Gabby might turn up alive :(

'He's got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these "episodes," where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn't sleep.

Dear God. Poor Gabby. Too young and uneducated to realize how serious that was and then to go off on the road with someone who's not only jealous but seriously mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse