Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Cassie knows too........ and I keep thinking about "will she ever talk"?????

Her words in that one interview are carved in stone with me.... "that's what he always does... full stop.
But she also stated that she had never witnessed any violence/DV

Last edited:
its not private property next to the road. There is a strip of land that belongs to whatever agency owns the road.
Where I am my land goes to the road, but public utilities /municipalities have an easement x feet in, not ownership. I'm not in a basic suburban neighborhood (residents fought down a sidewalk, for example, in order to preserve the character of the road though in a suburban town/city), so maybe it's done differently where you have that little strip. Either way, that stuff should be down.

Where I am my land goes to the road, but public utilities /municipalities have an easement x feet in, not ownership. I'm not in a basic suburban neighborhood (residents fought down a sidewalk, for example, in order to preserve the character of the road though in a suburban town/city), so maybe it's done differently where you have that little strip. Either way, that stuff should be down.
That stuff was there not to honor Gabby, but to harass the L's. Gabby no longer lived there and she didn't die there. jmo

Did I miss new info from B Entin? His twitter page just has a pic of Merry Piglets. I can't see news nation on dish tv package or online. jmo

I'm sorry, I'm looking but I can't find this - are YouTube links permitted? Thanks.
Want to make sure to follow the rules!

SB literally said in an earlier statement they didn't become concerned until 24-48 hours later, which is a direct contradiction to later statements. Honestly, I think the earlier statement was an attempt to shrug off the seriousness of the situation. If CL went to look on the 13th, which I don't believe was for 4 hours based on Fox 13's broadcasts that evening, and they went back the 14th and again on the 15th to get the car, that seems to imply some level of concern. However, he left his wallet and his phone and no longer had a vehicle to return home in and they didn't go back on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st or 22nd. That kind of implies a lesser level of concern when it should have been growing.

When SB was asked why CL hadnt participated in the search efforts earlier on, he commented something along the lines of the park had been closed to the public and he hadn't been able to search after that first time, but the park was open to the public until 9/23. There was time.

I don't know exactly when the flooding started, but it seems counterintuitive to go to the park 3 days in a row, remove his transportation, and then not return despite not hearing from him.

But why should they have reported him missing? FBI already knew he was in the reserve, so why wouldn't they have thought NPPD already knew. So why would they report something that was already known before they realized that NPPD didn't know he wasn't in the house.

Did I miss new info from B Entin? His twitter page just has a pic of Merry Piglets. I can't see news nation on dish tv package or online. jmo

Doesn't look like he's said much on Twitter. He did say there will be a special on NewsNation tonight.

Well, this depends on the state of mind BL was in. If we assume the earlier statements by SB, that he went for a hike, nothing out of the ordinary about it, his parents weren't immediately concerned then, sure, no real reason to call anybody.

If we use the recent statements, he was grieving, extremely upset, CL wished he could have stopped him, and consider that in light of everything else that was going on, missing person seems to move a little higher up on the list of possibilities at the point. The situation becomes a little more urgent.

Again, he wasn't missing, he was in the reserve. But he was suicidal and you think the parents should seek a solution for that by sending in the very people that will most likely bring about that suicide if he hadn't already done it. They already figured LE was surveilling their son and also knew where he was, maybe they figured if they knew where he was and hadn't gone in to get his body then maybe he hadn't done it yet and might still walk out. But once you learn LE thinks your son is still in the house and has no idea where he is, well then, maybe you think after all this time, maybe he did go and do it.

yes I recall Entin saying this in an early show.
IIRC it's called the 'swale' over there.
Soon after he reported that, the grifter/'protestors' took an interest in litigation over CL's removal of the sign
There is a case now listed for Small Claims court by the protester against CL over that sign.
The truck that was there for the removal of the memorial was labeled Code Enforcement.

Last edited:
Typically a utility easement. AT&T just tore our front yards up along the street installing fiber optic cable in the subdivision. No notice. Just showed up and did it.

There are also utility easements that might go anywhere on your property, but most of the time the road owners outright own that strip of land next to the road.

But why should they have reported him missing? FBI already knew he was in the reserve, so why wouldn't they have thought NPPD already knew. So why would they report something that was already known before they realized that NPPD didn't know he wasn't in the house.
I think that at the time, FBI was not in search mode, but why they did not communicate with NPPD to go check out the MYA park is beyond me. Did NPPD really not know that the car they ticketed on the 14th was the same car they had on surveillance on Monday the 13th? And was retrieved by L's on the 15th....oh, that's right, they saw Brian return on Wed, a lot shorter, broader, wider, wearing a muu muu on the 15th.....nevermind! jmo

I think it was just as they said, that they were concerned for his safety. They knew he left his wallet and phone behind and likely wasn't planning on traveling. They also knew he wouldn't be able to survive long in the reserve. Imo

Hmmm. If it wasn't because the L's own the property, perhaps it was at the request of people who live near it. Maybe they didn't want a place for protesters to gather and continue the circus they have had tolerate for over a month. IMO.

I would guess that the municipality prefers yo keep those stripes of land free and clear of anything. Piles of stuff are a hazard and generally a public nuisance.

I'm sorry, I'm looking but I can't find this - are YouTube links permitted? Thanks.
Want to make sure to follow the rules!

Yes, mainly MSM. Click the orange bar at the top of your post, click on Media, add the YouTube URL from the address bar, click Embed, then post reply.

Last edited:
SB said they reported him missing in 9/17 so LE could use the appropriate resources to locate him, does it really make sense to hold that off?

SB also said there was no further communication with the FBI after that initial comment. While there are areas where it appears NPPD very obviously dropped the ball, the FBI seemed to immediately put the resources into search efforts once the report was filed, which seems to indicate the initial comment was said in passing and not indicative of any concern that may have been had at the time.

Putting everything else aside and focusing just on this instance, your young adult child has said or acted in some way that has concerned you and at least made you attempt to talk them out of leaving. They have no phone, no wallet, and three days later no method of travel because you've removed it from where they left it to keep it from being towed. You haven't communicated with them or seen them in several days and as far as you know they are still in a park that is open to the public. What do you do?

But she also stated that she had never witnessed any violence/DV
And it's often no one but the victim who ever *actually* witnesses an act of violence or assault...but plenty of people will see the build-up, or the aftermath...or even if you take physical violence out of it, other people usually observe a person's behavior - if/how they get angry, if they take off when they get upset, how they abd a nate deal with disagreement or stress, etc.u I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1