Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know about GP's "stuff" too. But I personally don't have enough evidence to say Brian, much less Brian and his father, threw her stuff away. In fact I have no evidence at all that happened. We also don't know how much stuff she even had. It sounds like she'd been living in other people's houses since leaving her mother's house. (Godmother, Cassie's, Laundries) And JP said she preferred "experiences" to possessions. So she may not have amassed much stuff beyond clothes, jewelry, and tiny trinkets.

The only things I know for sure:

NS & JS said they didn't have GP's stuff at the end of Sept. They have not mentioned her stuff since so far as I know. At that family press conference they said she was living in FL prior to the trip. No mention of any move to NY.

And when contacted after that press conference:

"A spokesman for the North Port, Florida police told The Independent after the press conference that he was not certain where the victim’s belongings were and was “unaware of any items of hers from inside the home."

Gabby Petito: Family say they still don’t have her remains, belongings

People have assumed the NPPD was saying nothing of GP's could be found after searching the house. I don't think that's what the guy was saying. While we'd all like GP's family to get her stuff back assuming they want it, I doubt the police were too concerned about looking for "her treasures" during their search. I think the guy is saying (in effect) "I don't know where her stuff is. That not why we were there. No one has told me about any stuff of hers we took as evidence."
JMO
When did she live at Cassies? I don't know where her "stuff" is although I have speculated about it. The speculation, which is something everyone does, is indicated by the JMO MOO etc that most use after having expressed their thoughts. A lack of verified evidence does not mean that there will never be evidence that becomes apparent in the future. I enjoy pondering possibilities that could explain what so far seems illogical, from the little we know about this sad case. JMO

This wasn't the first time Gabby and BL travelled across country:

On August 19, while Brian was gone, Gabby uploaded a video to YouTube. She wrote in the description:

A glimpse into our van adventures! After our first cross country trip in a little Nissan Sentra, we both decided we to wanted downsize our lives and travel full time, but trying to fit everything for two people into the tiny little trunk of the car, also spending way too much on gas, food, and airbnb, was not the road to take. We quickly realized we had to come up with a solution if we wanted to continue traveling and living nomadically, so that’s why we handcrafted our own tiny van, a simple 2012 Ford transit connect, utilizing space with unique designs and features. Creating a space for both artistic expression and distance hiking. Thank you so much for watching, and we hope you tag along on our journey wherever the van takes us!

WATCH: Gabby Petito’s YouTube video posted while Brian Laundrie left her in Utah (dennismichaellynch.com)
I’m curious about this 1st cross country trip. Does anyone have info or evidence of the itinerary?

I live in Florida we don’t have tans!
When did she live at Cassies? I don't know where her "stuff" is although I have speculated about it. The speculation, which is something everyone does, is indicated by the JMO MOO etc that most use after having expressed their thoughts. A lack of verified evidence does not mean that there will never be evidence that becomes apparent in the future. I enjoy pondering possibilities that could explain what so far seems illogical, from the little we know about this sad case. JMO
I believe Cassie lived in the home the Laundries are in now. Brian abd Gabby moved in with them! Then when Mom abs dad came Cassie left!
Correct me if I’m wrong !

I live in Florida we don’t have tans!

I believe Cassie lived in the home the Laundries are in now. Brian abd Gabby moved in with them! Then when Mom abs dad came Cassie left!
Correct me if I’m wrong !
Agree. It was not Cassie's home. It was and is a home that the L's owned. Then and now. jmo

Last edited:
I think when the dust settles they will talk!
It’s possible they have a lot to say!
Jmo

I don't know about a book deal, but I think the Ls might end up doing a prime time TV interview for the right price. SB might want to join them to make sure the interviewer doesn't trip them up :D

Yes. They knew where she had been and where she was headed-- Out West. As in Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, California, Montana....NS didn't know exactly where GP was supposed to be at any given moment though. And obviously it's not possible to contact authorities "somewhere out West." So NS was stuck but so was NPPD in telling her who to call.
JMO
Agreed. And to continue this train of thought, IIRC, NS did notify the national park service, moo.

I don’t know when the nps officially became involved, possibly not until sept 15, once the fbi was already involved.

Missing Person Gabby Petito - Grand Teton National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

so I don’t think the nps was able to offer NS any substantial help in the early stages either.

all moo, excepting link

Last edited:
NS received a text on the 27th, the contents of which she has not publicly divulged. She has said that it was Gabby. So, she likely knew that Gabby was in the Tetons, but maybe not exactly where she was when she sent the text. Depends on what time the text was sent. If it was around lunch time, she wasn't far from Jackson, if it was early am, who knows? If it was 6pm ish she was still alive. The time and geolocation of that text is important, and FBI is holding that information close to the vest. But if there is no need for further investigation in the case, perhaps Nicole will disclose info about the text. MY OPINION ONLY. JMO

I’m curious about this 1st cross country trip. Does anyone have info or evidence of the itinerary?

IMO, many of the shots from her YouTube video were from this previous trip. In some shots you can see they are driving in a car instead of a van, and some I believe are in California which to my knowledge they did not visit on this year's trip.

Q
I don't know about a book deal, but I think the Ls might end up doing a prime time TV interview for the right price. SB might want to join them to make sure the interviewer doesn't trip them up :D
I dont think they will.go on tv.or.do a book deal!
I think they may talk.to a news.person!

NS received a text on the 27th, the contents of which she has not publicly divulged. She has said that it was Gabby. So, she likely knew that Gabby was in the Tetons, but maybe not exactly where she was when she sent the text. Depends on what time the text was sent. If it was around lunch time, she wasn't far from Jackson, if it was early am, who knows? If it was 6pm ish she was still alive. The time and geolocation of that text is important, and FBI is holding that information close to the vest. But if there is no need for further investigation in the case, perhaps Nicole will disclose info about the text. MY OPINION ONLY. JMO

Please let me preface with - I really want to understand this, not trying to be argumentative at all. I follow your posts and respect them, even on occasions when we disagree.

you have stated this several times. If it is accurate, I understand why it is important. What I don’t understand is if it is accurate, or why you believe it is. My reference point for the text on the 27th is the search warrant that tells us about the Stan text.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440096514789965828?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1440096514789965828|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://outsider.com/news/trending/gabby-petito-case-full-copy-search-warrant-brian-laundrie-home-released/

what is your reference point for a text on the 27th that has not been divulged to the public, what am I missing?

jmo

Last edited:
IMO, many of the shots from her YouTube video were from this previous trip. In some shots you can see they are driving in a car instead of a van, and some I believe are in California which to my knowledge they did not visit on this year's trip.
Thank you, I agree. I’m wondering if anyone has more info on the itinerary of the previous trip?

And continuing on this, where to exactly?
. If you look at her instagram, they went to various places, SF, Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, just to name a few places. Login • Instagram. Click on the pictures and you will see locations and how many weeks ago. For example, (I hope this uploaded) Instagram post - Santa Monica a comment added by Gabby says 94 weeks ago.

Attachments

• EDD60248-D2E4-472C-A9B9-B0E752871644.jpeg
    EDD60248-D2E4-472C-A9B9-B0E752871644.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 39
Thank you, I agree. I’m wondering if anyone has more info on the itinerary of the previous trip?

I'm not sure if this information is out there since it was before they had the Youtube channel, etc. Her Instagram has older pictures, but it's hard to tell if any are from a previous road trip specifically. I don't know if anything more about it has been mentioned in any media stories beyond just the general information that they had gone on a trip before. It would be interesting to know. MOO

Please let me preface with - I really want to understand this, not trying to be argumentative at all. I follow your posts and respect them, even on occasions when we disagree.

you have stated this several times. If it is accurate, I understand why it is important. What I don’t understand is if it is accurate, or why you believe it is. My reference point for the text on the 27th is the search warrant that tells us about the Stan text.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440096514789965828?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1440096514789965828|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://outsider.com/news/trending/gabby-petito-case-full-copy-search-warrant-brian-laundrie-home-released/

what is your reference point for a text on the 27th that has not been divulged to the public, what am I missing?
We know that NS received a text from G on the 27th. ( I have no idea if she could have received two different texts on the 27th, though, I doubt it). She has said that she also received a text on the 30th, which she is sure, was not Gabby. We have heard her or read her saying that the "Stan" reference was not Gabby and she also has said that "Yosemite" made no sense for Gabby to say since she knew that Gabby was going soon to Yellowstone. So, she doesn't think at all that that was Gabby making that mistake. But the text of the 27th, she is sure, was Gabby. The search warrant (out of Sarasota County) was based on an affidavit which I suspect was not correct....I am NOT saying that an inaccuracy was deliberate at all, but I think it was inaccurate as to the date of the questionable text. JMO

Last edited:
I'm talking about the assumption that Brian would be alive today if his parents and/or lawyer handled things differently. I'm talking about the assumption that Brian's parents should have somehow known better and handled things differently. We don't know what Brian told them or what they told Brian. We don't know Brian would be alive today if they had tried "tough love." We don't know if that was even an option. We don't know when Brian decided to commit suicide or how determined he was.

Actually, none of us know very much about anything that transpired in his family. We have no idea what the family dynamics were. We are completely clueless except for the carefully worded responses from the family mouthpiece. AND, we have no idea how he died as there is no COD. Did he commit suicide and how would you know? We are all guessing at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1