Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deceased fugitive Brian Laundrie died of suicide, a forensic anthropologist told Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino on Tuesday.
Laundrie took his own life with a gunshot wound to the head, Bertolino said.

The Florida District 12 Medical Examiner conducted an initial autopsy in late October, but results came back inconclusive. The remains were then sent to a forensic anthropologist.

This is strange. Why didn't the ME see the bullet hole in BL's head? Wouldn't the gun and spent casing be laying with the remains? That would have been a big clue. JMO.

Brian Laundrie autopsy: Forensic anthropologist says fugitive died of suicide

That's why they hired a forensic anthropologist. The skull was pieced back together. One side had a small bullet hole and the other had shattering consistent with a point blank firing of a handgun. The gun was likely found immediately adjacent to the remains.

But the skull would tell the story upon reconstruction. There would be spidery cracks consistent with point blank at the entry site as well.

Thank you! I appreciate this response. I have zero knowledge of how those things work.

BBM
Suddenly reminded of that photo of a potential gun case (square and black, with gray egg foam padding) in the mustang.
I agree with you. It was empty. Steve B. Attorney is so ridiculous with his statement. How is this closure for Gabby if the results of the homicide investigation aren't resolved. Who cares he killed himself..it doesn't take away what he did to Gabby.

Brian Entin is speaking with Jennifer Coffindaffer on twitter space.

I can't link but she's making some clear and concise observations about BL and his parents - their behavior etc..
Many "experts," including her, thought BL was on the run, communicating with his parents through SB, surviving in the wilderness or with help, etc. I've just reached a point where I don't want these people's opinions to make this a more newsworthy story. It's a tragedy.

I suspected this but am still shocked.
And saddened by this case. Less than 5 months ago these “kids” took off on an adventure of a lifetime. Now two families need to learn to live without their adult children.
Perhaps its the passage of time or the lack of evidence that leaves me with such a sense of sorrow over all of this.

How do they know someone else didn't shoot him? Did they even find his hands to gauge powder burns? How would just his skull and teeth reveal who the shooter was?

And saddened by this case. Less than 5 months ago these “kids” took off on an adventure of a lifetime. Now two families need to learn to live without their adult children.
Perhaps its the passage of time or the lack of evidence that leaves me with such a sense of sorrow over all of this.
I respect your feelings, but I have sadness only over the murder victim and her family.

Posted the ‘gun case’ video just few posts back.
Moo
If that was a gun case, wonder when did Ls realize he had a gun? Or SB for that matter? Monday when BL left?, Tuesday when they found the car at the reserve? Weds when RL drove it back? Maybe Thursday or Friday when they might have searched it before they finally called LE to report him missing?

moo on filling in the blanks here. Wonder if ol’ friend of the family atty mentioned it to FBI on “Monday, or duh was that Tuesday?” When he “mentioned” “not, reported” BL didn’t come home from his “hike”… his head clearing walk. Unbelievable.

If that was a gun case, wonder when did Ls realize he had a gun? Or SB for that matter? Monday when BL left?, Tuesday when they found the car at the reserve? Weds when RL drove it back? Maybe Thursday or Friday when they might have searched it before they finally called LE to report him missing?

moo on filling in the blanks here. Wonder if ol’ friend of the family atty mentioned it to FBI on “Monday, or duh was that Tuesday?” When he “mentioned” “not, reported” BL didn’t come home from his “hike”… his head clearing walk. Unbelievable.
And no "armed and dangerous" warning to the public, unless I missed that.

JMO. I do not believe that is a gun case in the video. Also do not believe the case came from the Laundrie property at all.
Clearly, BL did have a gun tho. IMO, this was known no later than 9/17. I think when BL was reported missing, LE asked about weapons that may be missing.

ebm: typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members