Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not $1,000! Probably it was for survival equipment,tents, and other such things.
Totally get that. Just curious how much money he had to play with. Then I'm thinking with video and plate scanners at all the toll stops, prob helps further firm up the timeline

I hope this is allowed. The pic is from GP’s IG IIRC at the dunes. Anyone else notice what looks like bruises on her neck and back?
It does look like that !
Keep in mind in most photos it (bruises) looks like less of a 'mark', so they had to be pretty vicious.
I'm so sorry, Gabby.
Besides acting like a monster, now it's apparent he is a thief, per. the arrest warrant issued.
Just because he rode in her van did not make it his to keep, much less her credit cards.
At least there should be camera footage from the gas stations to know exactly when Gabby was no longer seen by anyone.
Imo.

It's not that far, and I bet they were glad to get away for awhile. But they should be meeting with investigators. They are just making things worse for themselves by not fully cooperating with the FBI and LE. They will pay for this lack of cooperation, IMO

My guess is the parents also want to protect themselves from any possible criminal charges...for example, "we had no idea he ran! We didn't help him! Had no idea he killed Gabby and stole her van and used her credit cards then went on the run!"

Wouldn't be surprised if very soon, the attorney and parents make a statement appealing for Brian to turn himself in. Just my opinion and conjecture.

My question is for active/well-known WS members, attorney's, anyone in LE, familiar with past cases. Why would they serve the federal arrest warrant today if they think BL is alive and possibly hopeful he would turn himself in? Wouldn't this deter those efforts or give BL more reason to self-harm? Have you seen this done in the past?
This strategy is often used to obtain a previous felony conviction BEFORE someone is arrested for murder. Juries are more likely to convict someone with a criminal history.

Any thoughts on why he didn't just ask his parents to send him money? He must have known this would bite him in the a$$.
It does raise some interesting theories on all sides of the matter. While I really continue to hope that BL did not kill her and some creepy, stalker person did instead, for everyone's sake (including their love story)...it is compelling that the feds would issue this, if they didn't know something that made them suspicious about his involvement. I realize that they have way more details explaining what happened, especially if they have their hands on texts and phone info. Still. JMOO

Please could someone explain to me what the time is there. Here it is 00.10 the reason I ask is because the.news coverage is going off now and they say they will give us news again tomorrow at 11am Eastern I am in gmt summer time

Eastern Standard Time is 5:00 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time

Anyone else feel like BL's internet search history is going to be super weird and disturbing?
I mean, mine is, but I didn't murder anyone. From this site alone I've looked things up like how long it takes to dismember someone, and I've also looked up which states bestiality is still legal in because it came up in conversation.

Any thoughts on why he didn't just ask his parents to send him money? He must have known this would bite him in the a$$.
My logical guess is: he felt entitled to that money.
I need this guy to be found... I can't handle this stress. I remind myself that he may be free physically, but mentally he is not free, and he is not relaxed, even if he is in a cozy cabin in the woods somewhere.
It really bothers me he is on the loose. He has killed already. What stops him from doing it again.
People need to be protected!

Ya' got me... I don't know. I just googled the company after reading the post suggesting it was creepy, lol! But, I'd never heard of "News Nation" until this case... I haven't owned a tv in years.

I hadn't heard of it before this case either! I heard JB on WFLA say that NewsNation is a parent company or under the same parent company. The other day I checked NewsNation out on mediabias & they came back "least biased" so I reckoned that's a good thing!

Gotcha. But they’d still need to prove he knew she was dead at the time, correct?

That's what I don't get. There's still the possibility he had her authorization to use the card and they have no way of knowing with certainty that he knew she was dead, assuming he could claim she died of other causes while he wasn't present. A stretch for sure, but it doesn't appear LE has a water tight case on *unauthorized use*. Just MOO

So about $300 for gas. Two nights, maybe stayed at two hotels, so that's probably another $300. We're still missing at least $400.

Maybe he ate at Ruth's Chris.
I'm not sure he had time to stay at motels. He got to mommy in the am of September 1. If he napped, it was probably at a rest area or Walmart, or perhaps somewhere more discreet. He surely was getting paranoid by this time?

Gee, how bad are you when even Jose Baez doesn't want to represent you, LOL!

I imagine his representation costs a pretty penny. Let's hope that (if BL is alive, charged and tried) they can afford decent representation, as we don't want that to be a reason for any appeal in the future.

This strategy is often used to obtain a previous felony conviction BEFORE someone is arrested for murder. Juries are more likely to convict someone with a criminal history.
That doesn't really add much in a situation that is fast-moving and well-known, as this one is.

Does this mean they know her time of death because if she wasn’t dead she could have given permission for the use of her card? Just theorising.
I think if he even dared say 'i had permission' it doesn't count unless he is an authorized user. As someone mentioned they used their late mother's card and got some heat. And she's not here to say she gave permission so in the end, I would say it would be a weak argument, although on the other hand if he can proved he used it in past maybe it's not. There are just too many variables. I'd ask a lawyer, and i believe they've weighed in on this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214