Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have just emptied her accounts and withdrew all the money. With many banks you can use your debit card to access both your checking and savings accounts.

They may have surveillance camera footage of him alone at the ATM.

Every ATM I've ever been to has a camera. If the camera was working, they have a visual record of him at the ATM. If he withdrew money at a store... like in my local Krogers you can get cash back even by going through a self-checkout lane but I believe there are cameras in those machines too.
Most likely LE has a lot of records and proof of him stealing all this money or there would be no warrant.

Everyone speculating that BL may have bought a gun and would have been prevented by background checks...

You are speculating that he bought a gun legally. What else has he done legally in the last few weeks?

Here's hoping that if he did purchase a gun, that whoever he got it from is into a cool extra $20K.

Gotcha. But they’d still need to prove he knew she was dead at the time, correct?
Not necessarily. A credit card or bank card is not like driving someone’s vehicle. You need permission to use for each transaction in most cases. If she was deceased at the time of use, he didn’t have permission.

the "not believing in plastic" thing got me from the very first time I saw the Moab stop. . . but clearly if it is a plastic form of currency, that plastic is okay.
If it is him the watch makes me laugh considering his IG post ‘the tree doesn’t require an apple watch’. If he was purchasing water in plastic bottles that would send me.

If he's alive, I do think the public will be the ones who spot him. I hope the following is allowed and I'm not repeating something for the 20th time.

A flight attendant took a photo on a plane to Canada a couple of days ago of a man who looked so much like BL. Slightly blurry photo though. He looked like him a lot more than the trail cam guy did. Here it is.

Brian 'sighting' reported by woman convinced she spotted him in Canada
Whoever that is - it really looks like a fake/enhanced beard.

All of these Brian Laundrie sightings remind me of when everyone suspected every single white truck of being the one from the Mickey Shunick case. Not a good time to be a bald bearded guy for sure BUTTTT I'm happy that so many folks are looking for this dude. I hope he's found soon!

I’m glad the feds got that warrant. Gives them more play. Was initially a bit surprised it was for use of Gabby’s ATM card—and I knew that was a serious no-no on federal level due to federal reserve banking las but didn’t know it could lead to a warrant for arrest.
I’m glad that Feds are now not rushed to get a murder indictment. They can take their sweet time in putting the case together. That it is possible that this may all be circumstantial evidence, the time Gabby as left outside, that BL has not said one word about situation , can make it even more challenging to nail an indictment, much mor do a conviction. We do not want case thrown out for technical reasons which can happen when moving to quickly, jumping the gun on some things. This buys the prosecutors time.

My understanding is that "Homicide" is all death caused by another person. A person executed by the state of TX for example is dead of a "homicide". But Murder is unauthorized and illegal homicide, gross as that sounds.
We do not have degrees of murder either.

Please could someone explain to me what the time is there. Here it is 00.10 the reason I ask is because the.news coverage is going off now and they say they will give us news again tomorrow at 11am Eastern I am in gmt summer time

Whose son returned from a cross country trip without the fiance he left with, the same fiance who was later found murdered.

Precisely.
If I was those parents, I'd be lawyering up, too.
Doesn't inherently imply guilt, complicity or anything other than being thrust into a mess.

Is there a clear confirmation of who the lawyer is representing in the family? Is it the Laundrie parents or BL? Or can it be both?
The zombie corpse of F. Lee Bailey perhaps?

How does it work for federal cases?

A lawyer posted the federal statutes earlier. I think one of the mods placed it at the beginning of this thread. Maybe go back and look at the first couple of pages of this thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214