Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a stab...I'm way behind so I'm sure this has been answered. Brian graduated May, 2017? And the Laundries moved to Florida after his graduation in 2017. Gabby graduated in May, 2018. She moved to NC in with her godmother? I think? after graduation. Then she and Brian moved in together in 2019 in Florida with Cassie's family, then moved in 2020 in with the parents and got engaged. So they lived together from 2019 through June 2021. But never alone together, always with other family. Gabby Petito investigation: Who are Brian Laundrie's parents?
My understanding from what Cassie said is that Cass and husband and kids lived at the parents home on wabasso with Gabby and Brian. Cass said the parents were still in NY. In 2020 Cass and hub moved out and the Parents moved in from NY. Gabby and B only lived there with the parents a year or so before their trip. AND lived there with Cass and hub the year before. I'm quite sure that is how Cass told it. JMO

I agree with this 100%. It's very abnormal behavior - unless their priority above all else was to protect their son. And then you ask, protect him from what? Any scrutiny over a missing woman (later a dead woman) and the appearance of him suddenly and unexpectedly, with her van, and the question of WHY? They were hiding what had happened the very first day they did not pick up that phone and even just talk to Gabby's mom or dad. This is eventually going to backfire on them big time. They will be held accountable for something, some day. Even if it's just a civil lawsuit.

JMO
IMO this whole L family situation reeks of them in some way knowing what actually happened to Gabby wether BL told them or they just had a feeling about it.
The fact that they said nothing to Gabby's family is horrific and unforgivable. MOO

I still wonder wth BL told his parents? That she walked away and told him to go to blazes & take the van with him because she met some other guy? Would they have bought that? Taking the van and leaving her behind -- he must've really told them some kind of whopper, IMO.
I still would like to know what they thought about her while she was living in their house. How could they not have loved the girl who loved their precious son.
What on earth did he tell them? We will never know.
I think the likely scenario was -- Mum..' Brian, you have to ring the Petito's .You have to.. today. ..

Brian.. 'nooooooooonoooooooo'

Mum...' But Brian, they will start ringing here soon! '...

Brian.....' then don't answer the phone. Simples..'....

Mum.....' oh.. ook.. I'll tell Cassie, too..'....

I noticed BL family seem very composed, no begging, no tears just emotional blankness. Gabby was in their lives for years. They were neighbors once. Odd isn’t even a word to describe everything here. I feel like it’s the twilight zone. No sadness for Gabby? I’d be bawling my eyes out! JMOO
BBM In fact, thousands of us have. :( MOO

*ring*
"Hello?"
"Hi, Mrs. Laundrie? This is Gabby's Mom. Have you heard from her and Brian?"
"Gabby didn't come home with Brian, but he's right here."
"He is?"
"Sure. I'll put him on."
*"Brian! Its Gabby's mom, she wants to know where she is!"
That's all it would have taken.
MOO
Not to make light of a serious situation, but that sounds like a page out of a script from Leave It To Beaver.

aha.. ok.. lets put it down to a culture gap.. were I live, the lawyer gets instructions from the client. .. I had no idea that gag orders could be imposed by one's lawyer, anywhere.. but nothing should surprise me about Florida......anything goes ...
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean a literal gag order, only that he had already told them not to speak with anyone. Didn’t mean to confuse! :(

Brian Laundrie could be found in ‘comfort zone’ as Petito memorial given to family

LIVE Updates

Gabby Petito’s family starts to get items from North Port City Hall

Steel bench to serve as memorial for Gabby Petito at North Port City Hall

Police say story of Brian Laundrie’s parents has a ‘lot of oddness’

Brian Laundrie likely to be found in his ‘comfort zone’, says a former FBI agent

BL is likely to be
  • somewhere he's "being taken care of"
  • in a place that is in some way familiar to him
"Clearly [BL] is not out in some camp or some cave somewhere on the hard, cold ground or...snake, gator-infested water. He's somewhere where he's probably being taken care of. When you see how he came running home after something obviously happened, that kind of tells you what he's probably doing now."

This is interesting! It does seem to me that he ran right to his parents for help, and apparently they have done everything to help/protect him, from getting a lawyer to not taking GP's parents' calls, to not saying a word to anyone about what they do or do not know.

I wonder if he has someone that would put him up for awhile until the attention dies down. Is there someone who would hide him away? Someone who loves him enough to protect him?

Well, I was looking for the lack of a Mustang to see if we could prove he was gone before the 13th. None of the news outlets had CL's truck gone though. Hmmm

That is assuming Brian did in fact take the Mustang! IMO he didn't return from the camping trip. Anyhow, why would he leave keys in car? Mustang was a decoy IMO.

IMO this whole L family situation reeks of them in some way knowing what actually happened to Gabby wether BL told them or they just had a feeling about it.
The fact that they said nothing to Gabby's family is horrific and unforgivable. MOO

i completely agree...and i cannot believe that they parents did not at least have suspicions that something bad had happened...i just don't know at what point they knew...i also can't comprehend what the end game is here...do they believe he can remain "missing" for the rest of his life? that's irrational...

Does this sound like he is saying that LE and the FBI are still counting on BL being in that reserve? That is really sad, considering they have undoubtably had numerous tips of sightings of BL other places. I guess his comments mean none of those sightings were credible? Not a single one?

It just sounds like zero progress has been made after all that effort. It also sounds like they were still believing everything the Laundrie family has been telling them, at least up until now.

IMO

Personally, I don't think I would take Josh Taylor's word for anything about this case. I don't think he has a clue what's going on.

But I agree it sounds like the local police started by assuming everything the Ls told them was true.

I just have to ask. I know the video has been around for a while. I remember everyone mentioning it, but I just now watched it. It's the video of BLs mom and dad out working the garden bed.

Someone explain to me why it looks like a hand and an exchange of something, but no one is really focusing on that. Have we seen the fbi come in w dogs and look at their back yard? Especially that garden area. The video really has me wondering if he isn't in the backyard! Maybe I'm crazy.
Do you have a link to the aforementioned video?

i completely agree...and i cannot believe that they parents did not at least have suspicions that something bad had happened...i just don't know at what point they knew...i also can't comprehend what the end game is here...do they believe he can remain "missing" for the rest of his life? that's irrational...
I guess not all children learn to do the right thing no matter the consequences. Just like Gabby's dad said on tv (can't remember what show) that "if you make a mistake, you own up to it" Paraphrasing as I can't remember the exact words.

or even... * dawn , in the kitchen .." Brian.. ,you have to ring them . You have to . If you don't they will start ringing here. You have no choice. I will stand here with you, but you have to ring them and speak to them. Now. Today.
Maybe they did and it didn't go so well, so they called 911 on multiple occasions, from what I gather, around the same time Gabby's mom was calling and texting. Who knows what his reaction was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298