Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder wth BL told his parents? That she walked away and told him to go to blazes & take the van with him because she met some other guy? Would they have bought that? Taking the van and leaving her behind -- he must've really told them some kind of whopper, IMO.
I still would like to know what they thought about her while she was living in their house. How could they not have loved the girl who loved their precious son.
What on earth did he tell them? We will never know.
Frankly, I wonder all of the above as well as what the heck did Gabby ever find appealing about BL to begin with. Sure I’m looking at him in hindsight but even with my biggest imagination, I can’t find anything redeeming about him. She seemed to have her stuff together and was far more attractive. And his feet were disgusting.

Do we know the Laundries weren't asked a variety of questions during the times LE was at their home gathering evidence? Or did they call them with questions? Based on how tight-lipped everything is, I would doubt they'd call in reporters to divulge what information they got from Brian's parents. We just don't know, do we?
It is my understanding, that the Laundries' haven't answered anything.... they just gave their lawyers details to Police....they passed paperwork through the door.... (I could be wrong!!! and happy to be corrected....)

My above comment was about other relatives and friends, not the immediate family.....sorry if I didn't make that clear ... apologies...

IMO, the parents did not show up in the area of the preserve on the 13th because they were "concerned". More likely, they had to come up with an explanation as to why their truck was coincidentally spotted at the same location the same time on the 13th as the Mustang.

I also think that is why they back-tracked the date to the 13th. Someone or a camera saw their truck there on that date and they needed to come up with a reason that might be. Their original story was that BL left for the reserve on the 14th. If that were so, why was their truck there on the 13th? And why did they lie about it?

Backtracking to cover lies is not good.

bbm
Yep. Think boomerang or Instant Karma. It'll come back & bite you when you least expect it. Let us hope.

It is my understanding, that the Laundries' haven't answered anything.... they just gave their lawyers details to Police....they passed paperwork through the door.... (I could be wrong!!! and happy to be corrected....)

My above comment was about other relatives and friends, not the immediate family.....sorry if I didn't make that clear ... apologies...

The Laundries have been interiewed and questioned.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie have been interviewed by the FBI with respect to locating Brian," he said.
Could Brian Laundrie's parents be in legal trouble? Experts say they can't be compelled to speak with police
Sep 25, 2021

FBI agents also removed and questioned Laundrie’s parents before being allowed back inside
FBI swarm in search for Brian Laundrie
September 21, 2021

Yes. It seems that the Mustang was conveniently parked somewhere, ticketed on Sept 14th, and then brought back to the L residence. Almost as if it was planned to make the "BL went to the preserve to meditate and didn't come back" narrative believable. Plausible deniability for the parents while giving BL time to disappear?
Of course. IMO, BL was gone before Gabby’s parents really realized anything was wrong. The cops couldn’t have tracked him or kept their eyes on him, he was long gone before they were called. Moo

I still think that FBI is on top of where the Mustang came and went over the course of time. They had it towed to inspect it and I presume were able to analyze GPS. So, parents can tell any story they want about the Mustang, but I think FBI knows. jmo
I still cannot come up with an explanation as to why they have not towed or processed the Dodge Ram.

The Laundries have been interiewed and questioned.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie have been interviewed by the FBI with respect to locating Brian," he said.
Could Brian Laundrie's parents be in legal trouble? Experts say they can't be compelled to speak with police
Sep 25, 2021

FBI agents also removed and questioned Laundrie’s parents before being allowed back inside
FBI swarm in search for Brian Laundrie
September 21, 2021
We don't know what they said however, they could have answered every question with "no comment" or "speak to our lawyer", although as FBI let CL come to the search I suspect they did give some information....

And to report BL as a "missing person" they would have had to reveal some information to the FBI....

So yes, true, thanks for the info...

This is an interesting concept...... and Police often say people hide like this when on the run.......

Would a person, who may have initially said they would look after him....... continue to do so after FBI found Gabby's body, and confirmed a homicide???

It would be pretty risky, IMO, to continue harboring a fugitive, as they could also up in prison for doing this...... so.....

IF the sighting of BL in the white pickup truck is accurate ????? Is this how he came by the truck???? The person or persons assisting him, said take the truck and go.... we don't want to be involved?????

I have been trying to work out how BL could have obtained a truck without a tracible transaction etc .....
(I know it could be stolen) but surely if FBI could link him to a stolen vehicle, there would be a nation wide search for the vehicle....as they would know the plates and description etc ????

Wonder how many relatives, godparents, and old family friends have had a knock on the door by FBI???
All seem to be laying very low.....

Speculation and all IMO

I hope that any older or vulnerable relatives / friends of the parents are being questioned away from their home so that if there is a fugitive in their house that they are too afraid to roll on, they can safely have an opportunity to say so.

According to the lady who picked up Brian hitchhiking, he told her his name and that his fiance was working on a website, etc. I'm wondering why, if he knew Gabby was dead when he caught that ride, would he divulge his personal information to a stranger? If he's so sly now, and able to deter national publicity and a $1 mil + LE search, why was he so careless on that day?

There is a hell of a lot of inexplicable crazy in this whole story... killing Gabby, in a national park, ... stupid, in anyone's world.. brings the Feds on your tail, no burying of the body, stupid, no attempt to even hide Gabby's body... ...
Stealing the bankcard AND THEN USING IT ..a felony, bound to be found out, but topping that rubbishy idea, driving clear across country to Florida, to mum and dad, in a car registered to another person, who cannot be contacted to give permission. ( since she is dead )..

Hiring one of the most peculiar lawyers around to steer the family thru this thing.... crazed.

Getting mum and dad and sis to not answer any phone calls from Gabby's parents. This has a special element of pure idiocy, since it arked up the Petito's to crisis mode almost instantly.

Going camping. I just don't know on what level of sheer brazen cackhanded nonsense this event comes under.. bringing in Cassie and the kids, .. for a last organic melon with Uncle Brian.. I don't know, ,wordless..

Getting all the dates mixed up, first going on a search, then not going , then going... ....

But running with this story, is the mastermind at evasion and survival in difficult terrain, staying ahead of the (some claim ) Worlds Best Criminal Hunters..... wt??

The whole thing is full of too many dropkicks to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298