Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time I started looking into it they hadn't yet changed the date he went hiking. When that happened and they added in the extra search for him, it just made me think there's something else around the 12th and 13th that's been missed that could help figure out where he is. I don't think it's the reserve.
Keep up the good work @Keyedin !!

Good Morning All !!! Anxiously and fearfully awaiting the presser.......not to be stupid....but its Wyoming ME that will hold the presser ?? God Bless her family...thee are amazing people. IIRC the first fundraiser for Gabby's foundation is this weekend.

OOps........presser at 230 est....thank you !!!!
Good morning! I was asking the same question at the same time you were, lol.

Good morning! Really dumb question for you, why are they having a PC/Zoom if they do not plan to release COD do you think? I doubt they will tell us as well, but then why hold a pc?
Maybe because they have something else damming to share that is pertinent to the case.

Good Morning All !!! Anxiously and fearfully awaiting the presser.......not to be stupid....but its Wyoming ME that will hold the presser ?? God Bless her family...thee are amazing people. IIRC the first fundraiser for Gabby's foundation is this weekend.

OOps........presser at 230 est....thank you !!!![/QUOTE

JUST IN. Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue will host a press conference Tuesday via Zoom regarding the ruling on the autopsy of Gabrielle Petito. It’s at 2:30 p.m. Eastern (12:30 p.m. Mountain) #GabbyPetito

Rsbm

bringing this back from last night, there was much discussion.

I, too, had not realized that LE did not have the phone until 9/29. I went back to read about it (link in quote above) and this is what it says

The FBI obtains a phone purchased by Brian Laundrie shortly before his return to Florida without Gabby Petito, as well as surveillance video from the Laundrie family's camping trip to Fort De Soto campground.

SEPTEMBER 29

purchased BEFORE his return to Florida? Before 9/1, Not on 9/4? Not in Florida? Wait, what?!

is this accurate?
Is this an editorial mistake?
Does anyone here have the ability to “ask JB” ?
(I’m not a member of Twitter or the other platforms he suggests on WFLAnow)
oh, I missed that! I have Twitter, but low success rate of getting responses. I can try, though!

Edited to remove a reply I apparently started but didn't finish and now have lost any idea as to where I was going with it.

Last edited:

OOps........presser at 230 est....thank you !!!!

coroner Brent blue, IMO

posted link in quote of my previous post. Junked it up and can’t fix it, sorry

Good morning! Really dumb question for you, why are they having a PC/Zoom if they do not plan to release COD do you think? I doubt they will tell us as well, but then why hold a pc?
I expect they’ll announce that tox screens were negative, that they have determined (but will not release) a COD, and that the body has been released to the family. Fini.
MOO

Yes- this is one dude’s vid of the Bethune vid. NOT the Bethune vid. I can’t view that as a credible, reliable source of info, and it is unverified as well. The blurry blotch in the center of the screen is not seen in the Bethune original. But I’m sure he is enjoying all those views! Moo

This is the raw footage as filmed by Jenn Bethune and it's on their Red White and Bethune YT channel. The blurry blotch IS seen.

Click on "Show More" where she explains how she found out that they may have filmed the van.

I am skeptical they will release this information, as well. I suspect that they will let the public know that they have completed the autopsy, and it's in the hands of the FBI. In other words, don't ask our office when we will be completed with the autopsy. JMO

I imagine the FBI wants to find BL before they release the cause. It wouldn't benefit their case to let that info out now. With that, I don't know if we will ever find out because I am in the camp that suspects BL isn't around anymore.

So, all we can do is speculate.

I agree 100% with you on everything except... I'm holding out / hoping that he is still alive so that he can be held accountable.

What do you all think about the idea that, when he went into hiding, BL tried to go back to Wyoming to move the body, but FBI got there first?
I have given thought to the fact that if he had truly thought Gabby had left to meet up with her friend, he would go back to either pick her up or continue the trip when the friend left. Once it became apparent that she was not where he thought she was, he took off...and probably committed suicide.

Thank you JudgeJudi! I go back and forth with this. Maybe because that video is so very creepy. I do not think she was alive past the 27th though. I think he was enraged and killed her within a few hours of leaving the restaurant. Jmo

I think everything escalated after his outrageous behaviour at the Merry Piglets restaurant on the 27th as well.

I expect they’ll announce that tox screens were negative, that they have determined (but will not release) a COD, and that the body has been released to the family. Fini.
MOO
Thank you! Yes, I do not think the tox screen will show anything, jmo. I do wish they could give us an approximate time of death though, but I'm sure they can't release that info right now either. Jmo

But then what about it saying the 30th text was not written by Petito?

I'm just wondering how accurate this reporting is.
STAN is Gabby’s grandfather.
STAN could not “text”. He Called Gabby. The old fashioned way. He left old fashioned VOICE messages.

Gabby called Stan “Grandpa”. She did notuse the name STAN.

BRIAN probably called Gabby’s Grandpa Stan.

Gabby’s mother KNEW that Gabby would not call her grandpa “STAN”.

if Gabby was already dead, BRIAN sent the text message, asking Mom to please “help” STAN. Because BRIAN could NOT respond with apersonal call or voicemail from GRANDPA STAN. But the old man kept calling. It was annoying BRIAN. So he sent the text from Gabby’s phone, hoping MOM would shut Granpa up. But BRIAN screwed it up and used “STAN”….that is how MOM knew the text was SENT from Gabby’s phone, but was not written by Gabby.

Sensitive? Only when something affected him. Sensitive people do not slap their girlfriends, take their keys and cell phone leaving them alone in remote areas. Sensitive people do not just kill and dump the body of their GF to decompose in a desolate creek bed, vulnerable to insects and wildlife. Sensitive people do not ignore the pleading from their GF's worried family then hide like a coward.
With all due respect I fail to detect anything sensitive about him. Jmo
I hear you...but it's not unusual for two people to see the same thing and interpret it differently.

I am skeptical they will release this information, as well. I suspect that they will let the public know that they have completed the autopsy, and it's in the hands of the FBI. In other words, don't ask our office when we will be completed with the autopsy. JMO

SBM
BBM

You may well be right, but if so, what a pile of self-aggrandizing and grandstanding!

They sent out an official release announcing the press conference, and if they plan on not releasing the COD, they could just as easily have sent out an official release stating they completed the autopsy and that the FBI now had control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton