Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STAN is Gabby’s grandfather.
STAN could not “text”. He Called Gabby. The old fashioned way. He left old fashioned VOICE messages.

Gabby called Stan “Grandpa”. She did notuse the name STAN.

BRIAN probably called Gabby’s Grandpa Stan.

Gabby’s mother KNEW that Gabby would not call her grandpa “STAN”.

if Gabby was already dead, BRIAN sent the text message, asking Mom to please “help” STAN. Because BRIAN could NOT respond with apersonal call or voicemail from GRANDPA STAN. But the old man kept calling. It was annoying BRIAN. So he sent the text from Gabby’s phone, hoping MOM would shut Granpa up. But BRIAN screwed it up and used “STAN”….that is how MOM knew the text was SENT from Gabby’s phone, but was not written by Gabby.

I've wondered if the text actually did come from Gabby, in a semi-conscious state of confusion.

Here in north port it could be torrential rain on one side of the stree and sunny and beautiful on the other side!
We have had rain every day all summer long till the last weeks where it’s been dry!
U can almost set your watch by the time the rain starts usually around 4
I seriously doubt he’s in the Preserve!
I do not believe he’s deceased!

I don't doubt you are right about the two sides of the street weather in North Port. Near my house in NC when we have snow, there's a line across the highway that almost always has snow on my side and nothing on the other side of the line. You can go from "southern blizzard" to overcast with zero snow in a matter of feet. It's weird

I provided the North Port weather info for a poster (@Keyedin) who could find records for only Punta Gorda and Venice. I do think weather played a role in aspects of the case...for example, I'm fairly certain that the Sept 1 forecasted all-day thunderstorms were related to the Sept 1-3 camping cancellation. A daily afternoon rain is one thing. Torrential downpours with frequent ground to cloud lightning quite another.
JMO

Rcn4ySrr_mini.jpg

ABC7 Sarasota
@mysuncoast
· 3m
The City of North Port is taking down its memorial to Gabby and will be shipping the items to the Petito-Schmidt families. Gabby's autopsy results will be released later today.

https://twitter.com/mysuncoast/status/1447924724600905737

Brian Entin on Twitter
All quiet at the Laundrie house this morning. No activity. We will stream the coroner's press conference at 2:30pmET. I'll post a link. Coroner says there will be a "brief question and answer period." DM me your questions for the coroner and I'll try to get a few in.
9:05 AM · Oct 12, 2021·Twitter Web App
I've added this link to the media thread - I'm wondering about the reasoning behind the presser - and believe they believe BL is in hiding and this will call attention to Gabby - perhaps even try to communicate with him in some small way? Otherwise, just release a statement?
JMO

This is the raw footage as filmed by Jenn Bethune and it's on their Red White and Bethune YT channel. The blurry blotch IS seen.

Click on "Show More" where she explains how she found out that they may have filmed the van.

Thanks. I still feel that this is when he killed her, or badly hurt her. I just do not think his rage from the restaurant stoped escalating that day. I do wonder when he left to hitchhike for two days she wasn't still alive but badly hurt. When he returned he finished her off or she had finally died. Those two days make no sense to me, especially in light of what he finally does by taking her van and running home. Jmo

So this information will be a big deal to investigators, but we may be kept in the dark. Disappointing, but forensically and legally it makes sense:

The press conference will be held at 12:30 p.m. MT and is limited to members of the press, according to a Teton County spokesperson.

The final autopsy report will likely include Petito's time and cause of death, which may help investigators determine who killed her, though that information may not be released publicly.

Gabby Petito autopsy: Wyoming coroner to give update Tuesday

SBM
BBM

You may well be right, but if so, what a pile of self-aggrandizing and grandstanding!

They sent out an official release announcing the press conference, and if they plan on not releasing the COD, they could just as easily have sent out an official release stating they completed the autopsy and that the FBI now had control.
Yep - 100% agree with you. Why a press conference and not a press release? Why the coroner and not the FBI?

I really hope the coroner is not someone who wants to use this opportunity to raise their profile

Yep - 100% agree with you. Why a press conference and not a press release? Why the coroner and not the FBI?

I really hope the coroner is not someone who wants to use this opportunity to raise their profile
Bingo. I hope so too, but unless they have new info to release, I see no reason for this. Jmo

STAN is Gabby’s grandfather.
STAN could not “text”. He Called Gabby. The old fashioned way. He left old fashioned VOICE messages.

Gabby called Stan “Grandpa”. She did notuse the name STAN.

BRIAN probably called Gabby’s Grandpa Stan.

Gabby’s mother KNEW that Gabby would not call her grandpa “STAN”.

if Gabby was already dead, BRIAN sent the text message, asking Mom to please “help” STAN. Because BRIAN could NOT respond with apersonal call or voicemail from GRANDPA STAN. But the old man kept calling. It was annoying BRIAN. So he sent the text from Gabby’s phone, hoping MOM would shut Granpa up. But BRIAN screwed it up and used “STAN”….that is how MOM knew the text was SENT from Gabby’s phone, but was not written by Gabby.
If this is what investigators suspected happened, than I don't think they would treat the Aug. 27th text any differently than the Aug. 30th "Yosemite" text. They would both be written by and sent by BL (presumably after GP's death), from her phone. But, according to the article (which I'm willing to question in its accuracy), investigators ARE treating the two texts differently.

I'm not misunderstanding the content of the texts, or the dates, or why GP's mom found them alarming. I simply find it significant IF GP sent the Stan text, which the article seems to suggest she did.

Last edited:
I’ll be traveling this afternoon. Does anyone know of a SiriusXM channel that will probably carry the press conference?

I have given thought to the fact that if he had truly thought Gabby had left to meet up with her friend, he would go back to either pick her up or continue the trip when the friend left. Once it became apparent that she was not where he thought she was, he took off...and probably committed suicide.

Continue the trip when the friend left? From everything we’ve heard regarding how controlling B is, it’s not likely. He’d be angry, probably slap her up, threaten her, etc. He killed her and he’s a dependent coward who has someone helping him to hide. Never fear…. he’s alive and going DOWN!

I don’t see what difference this makes at the moment. It does clearly show the van door closing shut at a specific time if the video has an accurate time system so LE and all of us can reasonably assume that SOMEONE was in GP’s van at that time on that date.

I don’t remember the time and date. Could Gabby have been alive at that moment? Was BL gone—when did those witnesses who gave him a ride see him?

It’s possible that later the piece of info that someone was alive in that van becomes significant. But it also may not.

The video was instrumental in locating Gabby. It affixed a location in the Tetons for LE search. I think it’s highly likely they’d still be searching for Gabby had this video not been released
I think Gabby was in the van and-closed the door. I think she was alone at this time!
Just a thought!

Last edited:

From my reading, it appears that Brent blue has worked hard to raise the level of professionalism and resources in his locale.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member